BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Mary H.
Decatur, MS
Some soaps have such a strong smell that I can't stand. This soap has a faint lovely fresh smell and makes my skin feel moisturized but not oily. The bar is a bit of a strange shape but it is nice for a face wash too.
Leslie C.
I have somewhat dry skin. Aging will do that. Love moisturizing soaps and really helps. Olay always does what it says. I would recommend for aging skin. Good scent and rinses without residue. Use on a regular basis.
Braden L.
Honestly, I’ve been finding that Olay soaps make my skin extra tacky and uncomfortable if I do not apply lotion after I use it. The price is always good, but the product could be better.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this more in the Winter months as my skin dries out in the blistering cold weather. I like this as well that I can use it on my face and makes my skin feel very moisturized.
Carly H.
Mcminnville, OR
This is a great soap. Super gentle on the skin. Smells clean! You can get it at Walmart. Probably costs 1.50 a bar. Not a bad price. Its effective, leave you feeling clean without the drying effects some soaps have
Kim S.
Fife, WA
This ultra moisture beauty bar from olay smells amazing, cleans well and leaves my skin soft and smelling good. I had never purchased a beauty bar before and now that I have, I don't think I will be stopping!
Valencia C.
Chicago Heights, IL
I like Olay because this and dove seems like it's the only soap that gets you nice and soapy. I get mine from Walmart at a decent price and scent is last long. I buy this product often and I recommend this.
I am a fan of this soap. It is really smooth. It smells great. I use it all the time. Pros? It smells great. Con? Well if you like scents to be strong then I don't recommend. I would definitely buy it again.
Maria L.
Olay Ultra Moisture is worthy of 5 stars!! I am a 44 yr old woman and I have been washing my face with the gold & white box of Olay Ultra Moisture for years. I have received numerous compliments of how smooth & young my skin looks. So I will continue to use Olay Ultra Moisture!!
Jordan S.
Newport , KY
I have been using this
Product for years and I love it. It doesn’t completely dry my skin out and something about using a bar of soap I just feel the most clean. It’s easy to use with a Loofa as well!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target