BY OLAY #1 in Bar Soap

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Taylor E.
I have been washing with this for a couple days now and I love it. Makes me feel so clean and fresh. I recommend trying this. It's great for sensitive skin. The packaging was great and it smells great. I would buy this again. I think this is great.
Natali K.
This is a great product! I need a good moisturizer soap for the body and it meets my expectations! I will definitely buy this product again you can find this online at Amazon or on Walmart or meijers shelfs! I would definitely recommend this product!
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Olay beauty bars are good but not great. I prefer the body wash over the bars. They tend to dry out and leave your skin tight. They are inexpensive and the smell is ok. I would buy body wash instead of these bars
Kelley C.
Newton, NH
I love olay products. They are so gentle on skin. This has a great mild scent that isn't too overpowering. Fairly inexpensive and easy to find at most local stores. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
This is my favorite bar soap. It smells great and keeps skin soft. I even use it on my 5 year old son as opposed to kid products. I try to keep a stock at home so I don't run out!
Kelly P.
Littleton, CO
Great soap. Feel nice and clean and not too dry after my shower, despite bar soaps usually drying me out. I also like the scent, subtle and pleasant without being too sweet or floral (personal preference). Would like if they lasted a bit longer, but it’s very inexpensive, so no big deal.
Tiana L.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only bar soap i will use when its not quite payday and i cant afford liquid soap its very inexpensive and moisturizing as well also has a nice scent! Just got a couple bars at Walmart for like $3
Rachel S.
Me encanta su olor uso este producto en barra y en jabon liquido me facina como humecta mi piel tuene un suave aroma dura bastante en la piel. En general me gusta mucho los productos de olay Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
I have this in my shower right now. This Olay ultra moisture beauty bar really helps my distressed dry skin. Is quenches my skin and it smells really good with a light scent.
Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product before. It's an okay product. The packaging is a 7. it could us a little more detail. It did meet my expectations. I usually buy it at was-mart. The scent is a bit to strong for me.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target