BY OLAY #1 in Bar Soap

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best razor to shave your hair and it looks like if you depiloy with wax and great it does not hurt it does not dry out and I love
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Wendy A.
Livingston
I absolutely love this body bar. I've never used a body bar that works this well, and that's mostly because I've loved this product so much since I was a child that I've always used the same cleansing bar! :)
Whitney A.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is great soap. It lathers well and is very gentle on your skin. It is very affordable and you can buy them in bulk. I've used it multiple times in my life. I like it, but it could be a little better
Emely B.
I absolutely love Olay beauty bars. I bought this bar soap at HEB grocery store for a very affordable price. I use this product everyday because it leaves my skin very clean, however during the winter time it tends to leave my skin a little bit dry. Nonetheless, this is a great product because you get a great deal (a total of 6 bar soaps)
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have dry skin and often times its difficult for me to find a moisturing soap that doesn't clean all the good nutrients from my skins, luckily a nurse turned my on to olay, as the soap ibused previous kept giving my yeast infestions. So since using Olay I haven't had any feminine problems and i love the smell of the soap and the feel of it as well.
Carolina H.
I really like the using Olay as a moisturizing soap after my usual cleansing bar soap. It leaves me skin smelling and feeling great. It does finish quickly but definitely worth the buy.
Megan S.
Sutherland
This Olay Ultra Moisture Soap is my favorite soap! Other soaps can leave your skin feeling parched and stripped of moisture. Olay's soap cleans your body while also leaving your skin super soft and moisturized! This soap is very affordable and I have been using it for 2 years. The smell is light and fresh. It lathers up nicely in your hand towel or loofa. I would definitely continue to purchase this and recommend it to a friend!
Brittney S.
Cheney, WA
Olay Moisture Outlast Bar Soap - Not sure why it comes up as "Walgreens Marketing". I purchased this bar soap as I was looking for something simple to have on hand for ever day use. I really enjoy the sweet smell and the fact that it's infused with Shea butter. There has been no drying effect as one may notice with other bar soaps. I will likely purchase again.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Love this soap more than Dove. My skin never felt dry so I know this is moisturizing and I can feel it. The reason why I choose this over Dove is because Olay lathers well than Dove. I know that not being lathery does not mean that it is not clean but it just feels better when you see the soap lathers. And the smell is just divine unlike Dove that smells like an old lotion. My husband always use Dove soap and when we bought this and he smelled it, he now prefers Olay over Dove. Totally recommend!
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am allergic to some body wash and bar soaps. I get a rash and my skin even gets super flaky, bloody and broken. I know - gross. Anyway, Olay is the only brand I have used for many years. Maybe like 15 years? It is so gentle on skin. And my theory is that they don't use too many chemicals so it even feels nourishing. Smells great. Moisturizing. And pricier than most bar soaps but wayyy worth it. I use this on my body and face.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target