BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Caroline O.
Grandview, TX
It's a decent moisturizing soap. The scent is good but overall it isn't better than Dove for a bar soap. A good value, slightly higher priced without any added benefit. Gentle on skin.
maria f.
Killeen, TX
I love the bar soaps i can wash my face every morning w this soap and it leaves my face super soft, since i have oily skin sometimes ig help my skin look less oily
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
Smooth and refreshing skin quenching. Clean and fresh crisp. I bought it at Walgreens. Looking to try something new. My skin can be oily in the summer and dry in the winter. Yes
Cathleen N.
Dallas
My top favorite bar soap ever is this one right here. Leaves my skin super soft, the smell is amazing and lasts longer than any other bar soap I’ve used. So about 6 hours give or take.
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This review is sad to review because I dislike this product very bad. I had very high hopes for it and did not think it would be bad at all. I have never been allergic to anything. not to medicine, bug bites, creams, or anything but I am very allergic to this soap. It makes me itch terribly making it feel as if I have ran through a field of itchy grass. It's very sad because Olay is a very good brand but this soap and it's matching body wash are terrible for me.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was told this was a good face wash for acne sufferers. However, it did not help at all. It was unscented and inexpensive, so it may help others, but I will not repurchase.
Corn S.
Atlanta
Love this! I use it daily and love how it makes my skin feel. My skin feels super moisturized and soft. I’ve tried other brands but nothing makes my skin feels like this.
Kellie K.
Colorado Springs, CO
Use this during every shower everyday! Keeps my skin smelling Fresh and feeling so smooth! It last a good amount of time and is very affordable! My whole family uses it and they also love it tooo! I don't use any other soap.
Heather L.
I love this. It is one of the only things I can use on my sensitive skin. Love the unscented stuff. It's hard to find brands without scent. I am a die hard user. No room for improvement here.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
I picked these up one day because I was out of soap and didn't want to spend a ton of money on anything fancy. Big mistake. It works nice, but it completely dried my skin out. I had to apply so much lotion after my shower it was ridiculous. Plus it smells pretty funky; not a fan. I mean I'm sure some people like this product, but it was definitely not for me and I won't be purchasing this or other Olay products again.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target