BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Genese H.
This product Smells so good and has my skin soft and smooth. It's also gentle enough to be used on a baby. I feel revived once I have a warm shower and my oil of Olay. I would've never thought I would be addicted to this product.
kathy j.
Cypress , TX
I bought this one time since i was couponing and this happened to be on sale. Well let me yell you!!! It wasnt all that but it does make you clean. I like a soft clean feeling after showering.
Cassie C.
This is my go to for washing my face. I always buy them at dollar tree so they’re super affordable! I’ve been using them for 5 years or so and no matter what other face bar I try I always come back to my tried and true Olay!
👑Monalisa E.
Lawrenceville, GA
Got this for my mom. She absolutely loves it. Now she literally forces me to get it. She says she can't see or feel any lines on her face and she met her new boyfriend coz this cleared her face
Miriah P.
Boone, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great product that the whole family can enjoy! Easy on sensitive skin with a light scent that's gentle on the skin. An affordable price point as well. Definitely meets and exceeds expectations.
Taliah K.
Augusta, GA
This is one of my favorite soaps, hands down. This is the only soap I buy now. Dial dried my skin out really bad, but Olay is more moisturizing. I am for sure a repeat buyer! I would recommend this to everyone.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I have always used Dove for years and I bought this because on sale and I figured it is for sensitive skin also and OMG was I wrong. Broke out in small bumps everywhere and had the most horrible yeast infection. Threw away used bars and donated the rest.
Kameka T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using Olay products since high school. The bar soap is always a good "go to". Easy to pack for trips and leaves my skin feeling fresh and full of moisture (tend to have a dry T zone).
Jessica F.
Toledo, OH
First started buying it because it’s one soap that my husband doesn’t get irritated by. The smell is great and it does the job I honestly don’t mind using it at all nothing bad to say here.
Samantha B.
monroe
I feel like this soap leave a film over you. Kind of like lotion. My mother swears by it and has always used it. I don’t like feeling like I have lotion on when I’m in the shower. I want to put lotion on when I get out.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target