BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Olay Outlast Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar

Start your review of Olay Outlast Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maria H.
brooklyn
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my everyday soap and I love how it feels on my skin it washes off will but because of daily use it last only a few days so its good that it’s. It expensive and that means I would recommend it
Rose S.
Dallas
I absolutely love Olay bar. It smells good and doesn’t leave your skin dry. This lathers really well too. This is usual go-to brand you can never go wrong with this bar. I would definitely recommend.
Jaki T.
Avondale , AZ
My mother uses this product, I use this product, my two younger sisters use this product! They really should use us for there commercials because we are proof it works. It’s crazy! Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin is my go too. I love to mix it with my foundation during the summer as a light B.B. cream for the pool! It’s perfect!
Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
Love the play bar soap. It made my skin feeling so silky smooth and it lathers up alot making me feel clean. All the scent smells wonderful. My favorite one is the purifying birch water and lavender. It's more cost efficient if you buy the package instead of the individual size. Target sometime has promotion which you can get a $5 gift card when you purchase a certain amount.
Tiffany n.
Purchased at: Target
I've used this soap for several years. I love the fresh smell and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moist. I also used the body wash as well. It always on sale.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Olay Ultra moisturizer Shea Butter beauty bars. I will never go back to the brand I was using before. I bought this because it was on sale, and I had a great coupon. This beauty bar soap left my skin so soft and I used it on my face also! It was amazing. My husband loves it too, which is a plus!
Crystal C.
Seattle
I have eczema and cannot use any bar soap that is too drying or scented. The Olay ultra moisture bar soap is the best as it is mild in scent and absolutely delivers as moisturizing for the skin. Best part is that the soap can be bought for very little money!
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
Purchased at: Target
I went to Target last night and my husband informed we we were out of body bars. The pne we usually use was pricier than what we usually pay for so I decided to try this one which was only $1.99 for a 2 pack. To my pleasant surprise, it is not drying like other soaps. And it smells so good. Now although it does not beat my favorite body bar, it's a very good alternative.
Carolyn W.
Mill Hall, PA
If you suffer from dry and sensitive skin BUY THIS! I am always so hesitant to buy any kind of facial products because of my sensitive skin. A few weeks ago I attempted a face mask and ended up breaking out in a bad rash all across my face. I just happened to have this soap on hand so I used it to clean my face of the leftover cream from the face mask. This soap helped the burning stop, took some of the redness away and was so soft and gentle. I have used this daily since then to help with cleaning my face and taking away some of my dry skin and I love it.
Elizabeth C.
Crete
I clean my face with this on a daily routine my skin feels refreshing after each use and it has a great scent to it have also recommended this to my friends and relatives even people I don't know that were in the store #Olay Olay Olay bar
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations
Jessica M.