BY OLAY #1 in Bar Soap

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Reyna E.
Mesa
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I actually picked up some of these at the dollar store after browsing the beauty section trying to find some hand soap. These don’t dry out my skin and keeps it feeling moisturized all day long. Gentle enough to use on my face as well without breaking out my skin. (I’m not sure how to edit where i purchased it but i accidentally chose the store it shows and i didn’t buy it there)
Maria H.
brooklyn
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my everyday soap and I love how it feels on my skin it washes off will but because of daily use it last only a few days so its good that it’s. It expensive and that means I would recommend it
Charisma L.
Atlanta
Normally, I opt for the dove beauty bar because it’s unscented and generally is safe for a woman’s ph balance. Although it has a bit of a fragrance, I would still recommend it because its also ph balance friendly. My new fave soap
Rose S.
Dallas
I absolutely love Olay bar. It smells good and doesn’t leave your skin dry. This lathers really well too. This is usual go-to brand you can never go wrong with this bar. I would definitely recommend.
Jaki T.
Avondale , AZ
My mother uses this product, I use this product, my two younger sisters use this product! They really should use us for there commercials because we are proof it works. It’s crazy! Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin is my go too. I love to mix it with my foundation during the summer as a light B.B. cream for the pool! It’s perfect!
Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
Love the play bar soap. It made my skin feeling so silky smooth and it lathers up alot making me feel clean. All the scent smells wonderful. My favorite one is the purifying birch water and lavender. It's more cost efficient if you buy the package instead of the individual size. Target sometime has promotion which you can get a $5 gift card when you purchase a certain amount.
Ayanna S.
Streamwood
MY FAVORITE SOAP! This is my go to, ever since I found this soap I have rarely used anything else. It smells so good, its a fresh scent, like you know you're clean just by the smell lol. It is very affordable. It leaves your skin very soft, smooth, and moisturized. You will not be skin wont feel dry afterwards.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Olay Ultra moisturizer Shea Butter beauty bars. I will never go back to the brand I was using before. I bought this because it was on sale, and I had a great coupon. This beauty bar soap left my skin so soft and I used it on my face also! It was amazing. My husband loves it too, which is a plus!
lex S.
palo alto
This product is like lotion in the shower. I really like using it. It leaves no residue and it is really great. My skin is smooth and clear. I think it is very effective and affordable. Not expensive at all. I would recommend it for sure. Yay!! Go get this.
Crystal C.
Seattle
I have eczema and cannot use any bar soap that is too drying or scented. The Olay ultra moisture bar soap is the best as it is mild in scent and absolutely delivers as moisturizing for the skin. Best part is that the soap can be bought for very little money!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target