Olay Original Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion 2-4 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Krisily K.

BY OLAY

To make your skin softer, smoother, and more beautiful, you need the right moisturizer. Add Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion to your daily skincare regimen, and you'll immediately begin to repair dry skin. Olay's advanced moisturizing lotion provides a surge of soothing moisture plus restores hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Smooth onto your face and neck daily, and let the proven formula go to work. It penetrates quickly to help your skin replenish its own essential fluids, resulting in a softer, smoother, suppler appearance. The light, non-greasy formula is dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog your pores. For over 60 years, Olay has been developing trusted skincare products that deliver real results for millions of women, like Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion (often referred to as Olay's original Pink Beauty Fluid). Bring out the best in your skin today with this proven moisturizing lotion. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cynthia H.
I love love love this lotion! When I was younger I'd always see my aunt use it and when I tried it myself I loved it ! Also has a great smell and moturizes well, gentle on skin!
Emily L.
Groveport, OH
You pay for what you get. This product is terrible on my skin. The packaging is cute and pink, it also smells nice. It was not nice for me face though. Like I said, you pay for what you get. Cheaper product for a low quality product. Would not buy again.
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this lotion, its super gentle on the face and doesn't feel oily at all. The scent is nice but has the potential to be overpowering for some with a more sensistive nose.
Raven H.
Dobson, NC
I feel like this product is the reason I don't get sunburned on my face. I don't like to usually put a sunscreen on my face so this is a nice alternative.
Crystal S.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this product! Works miracles on my skin, moisturizes and cleanses it thoroughly. Makes my skin so soft and smooth. Highly recommended
Beth Elise P.
Pt Pleasant, WV
I use this every night before bed and it always gives me soft skin. The only complaint I have is the smell. It's got an older person smell
Elizabeth M.
Seaside, CA
I love this face lotion. I have dry skin fresh out of the shower, but oily skin by the end of the day and this lotion is perfect for me!
Crystal B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the very light scent and it doesn't leave my skin greasy! It is my favorite facial lotion. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Ashley M.
I love this lotion as an every day moisturizer under my make up. It's non-greasy and does not make me break out or clog my pores.
Lacey D.
Manchester, TN
The only product I will use on my face love love can't go with out must try if you haven't you won't use anything else trust me