Olay Original Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion 2-4 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Krisily K.

BY OLAY

To make your skin softer, smoother, and more beautiful, you need the right moisturizer. Add Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion to your daily skincare regimen, and you'll immediately begin to repair dry skin. Olay's advanced moisturizing lotion provides a surge of soothing moisture plus restores hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Smooth onto your face and neck daily, and let the proven formula go to work. It penetrates quickly to help your skin replenish its own essential fluids, resulting in a softer, smoother, suppler appearance. The light, non-greasy formula is dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog your pores. For over 60 years, Olay has been developing trusted skincare products that deliver real results for millions of women, like Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion (often referred to as Olay's original Pink Beauty Fluid). Bring out the best in your skin today with this proven moisturizing lotion. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
I love this lotion as an every day moisturizer under my make up. It's non-greasy and does not make me break out or clog my pores.
Lacey D.
Manchester, TN
The only product I will use on my face love love can't go with out must try if you haven't you won't use anything else trust me
Erica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used this on and off it leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized has a nice scent to it. Found in most drug stores.
Ashley J.
This is my go too face moisturizer in my travel bag. A lot for the price. And it stores easy.
Amy H.
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturizing and soft and good for my skin. I feel great and smooth all day long!
Shannon S.
Works ok...I was not really impressed. My skin is oily and this seems to make it worse
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oldie but hoodie. Very basic and very classic. Perfect for daily moisture and up keep for smooth skin
Crystal S.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this product! Works miracles on my skin, moisturizes and cleanses it thoroughly. Makes my skin so soft and smooth. Highly recommended
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
I guess I started using this because my grandmother used it, and when my mother got a little older she did too. They always had beautiful, smooth looking skin. It has a light sent, absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel moisturized. It's not some fancy, over priced cream and though I've tried others, I keep coming back to Olay.
Emily L.
Groveport, OH
You pay for what you get. This product is terrible on my skin. The packaging is cute and pink, it also smells nice. It was not nice for me face though. Like I said, you pay for what you get. Cheaper product for a low quality product. Would not buy again.