Olay Original Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion 2-4 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Krisily K.

BY OLAY

To make your skin softer, smoother, and more beautiful, you need the right moisturizer. Add Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion to your daily skincare regimen, and you'll immediately begin to repair dry skin. Olay's advanced moisturizing lotion provides a surge of soothing moisture plus restores hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Smooth onto your face and neck daily, and let the proven formula go to work. It penetrates quickly to help your skin replenish its own essential fluids, resulting in a softer, smoother, suppler appearance. The light, non-greasy formula is dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog your pores. For over 60 years, Olay has been developing trusted skincare products that deliver real results for millions of women, like Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion (often referred to as Olay's original Pink Beauty Fluid). Bring out the best in your skin today with this proven moisturizing lotion. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Destiny A.
Pretty great at moisturizing my dry face. I have purchased this many times in the last 10 years it's an og product for me and I really love how basic yet how much product you get in it! Definitely would recommend
Maria B.
Norwood, MA
This is the best gentle facial moisturizer for cost and effectiveness. It has a very mild smell and is great for sensitive skin types. I find it very hydrating and have used it for years I definitely recommend!
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
I've been using this for years, and so has my mom. I feel it's a nice and moist lotion so it really makes skin feel hydrated. I usually buy it at Walmart and the price point isn't bad at all. I will continue to buy it!
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Very hydrating!! I have combo skin but this seems to work on my skin without making it too oily! I bought this at the local beauty supply store and it was pretty good value, would recommend
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
My mom bought this the other day and offered to share with me...I am so happy she did!! Love this stuff..I use it on my face and neck and my skin is super soft! I love the light scent of this product it smells super clean..it does leave my skin a little sticky in the beginning but once my skin fully absorbs the lotion it just really smooth not greasy or sticky!! I totally recommend this as an every night moisturizer!! I prefer something with spf during the day!!
Iesha M.
Mableton, GA
This product I highly recommend and will buy again. The smell is very light and pleasant. The bottle is small but I use just a little and it does wonders to my face and neck. I use this in the morning and at night before I go to buy. I will buy this again.
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
I guess I started using this because my grandmother used it, and when my mother got a little older she did too. They always had beautiful, smooth looking skin. It has a light sent, absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel moisturized. It's not some fancy, over priced cream and though I've tried others, I keep coming back to Olay.
Neysha M.
I have sensitive skin and this hydrating creme works for all types of skin. It leaves your skin looking and feeling soft and hydrated. People will see the difference when you use it. I highly recommended.
Jasmine P.
Pittsford, VT
This is the only fave lotion I've used that doesn't cause huge breakouts and redness/irritation! It is super moisturizing and gentle on the skin without being greasy!
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
These moisturizers are reallly good. Love the cream version also and the SPF for when youre in the sun. They smell really good and clean. Not strong and perfect for all skin types