Olay Original Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion 2-4 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Krisily K.

BY OLAY

To make your skin softer, smoother, and more beautiful, you need the right moisturizer. Add Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion to your daily skincare regimen, and you'll immediately begin to repair dry skin. Olay's advanced moisturizing lotion provides a surge of soothing moisture plus restores hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Smooth onto your face and neck daily, and let the proven formula go to work. It penetrates quickly to help your skin replenish its own essential fluids, resulting in a softer, smoother, suppler appearance. The light, non-greasy formula is dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog your pores. For over 60 years, Olay has been developing trusted skincare products that deliver real results for millions of women, like Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion (often referred to as Olay's original Pink Beauty Fluid). Bring out the best in your skin today with this proven moisturizing lotion. see more...

PinkGlam D.
PinkGlam D.
Olay original active hydrating beauty fluid has to be one of THE oldest secrets to a woman having hydrated skin. It smells light and nice. My grandmother was a huge fan of olay and used it for about 40 years. My mother uses NOTHING but OLAY products on het face and she looks phenomenal! She doesnt CARE OR TRUST ANY OTHER BRAND. So yea, i see the results right in front of me when i look at my mother.
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
My grandmother used this every day and had beautifully smooth and soft skin so as I've gotten older, I've included it in my life. Yes, I stray to other moisturizers but I always restock this when I'm out. It's easy to get because it's in every drugstore and supermarket beauty aisle. Plus it's affordable and it works.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lakewood, CO
Love all okay but this product works wonders me and my mother have used this for years. Leaves your skin hydrated soft and also keep my skin looking young. Me and my mother both use this everyday I highly recommend this product if you use it everyday you'll see results and you won't be disappointed
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
Perfect for most skin types and feels like you're wearing nothing! I've been using this product since I was in my teens and it has adjusted to every season, skin condition, and so on. I always go back to this product when I try something new, definitely recommended.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Good Thunder, MN
I have been using this beauty product my whole life. My mother uses it and so does my grandmother. It leaves our skin feeling fresh and hydrated. The scent and packing are very simplistic and mature. This product keeps me coming back for more.
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
Swear by this product! Used it since I was young! My mom and grandmother have used this product for years! Great value and always pleased with my skin while using this product! I am a repeat user for years! Great job Olay!
Latoya R.
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my everyday wear for a moisturizer that is very light weight and doesn't have a strong smell. I use this item twice daily (morning and night). Def part of my face regime and for the cost it is well worth it!
Kymberly D.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
I grew up using Olay on my face after every shower. I was taught we always treat are face different and that means putter a better lotion on it.
I would highly recommend this product and have used it for over 25 years
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Kenosha, WI
This product is very nice and hydrating! I bought it from target and I love it! It is not to pricey at all! It's worth the money! It is very gentle on the skin! I would totally buy again it is a very nice product!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Norwood, MA
This is the best gentle facial moisturizer for cost and effectiveness. It has a very mild smell and is great for sensitive skin types. I find it very hydrating and have used it for years I definitely recommend!