Olay Original Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion 2-4 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Krisily K.

BY OLAY

To make your skin softer, smoother, and more beautiful, you need the right moisturizer. Add Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion to your daily skincare regimen, and you'll immediately begin to repair dry skin. Olay's advanced moisturizing lotion provides a surge of soothing moisture plus restores hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Smooth onto your face and neck daily, and let the proven formula go to work. It penetrates quickly to help your skin replenish its own essential fluids, resulting in a softer, smoother, suppler appearance. The light, non-greasy formula is dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog your pores. For over 60 years, Olay has been developing trusted skincare products that deliver real results for millions of women, like Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion (often referred to as Olay's original Pink Beauty Fluid). Bring out the best in your skin today with this proven moisturizing lotion. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Destiny A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty great at moisturizing my dry face. I have purchased this many times in the last 10 years it's an og product for me and I really love how basic yet how much product you get in it! Definitely would recommend
Maria B.
Norwood, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best gentle facial moisturizer for cost and effectiveness. It has a very mild smell and is great for sensitive skin types. I find it very hydrating and have used it for years I definitely recommend!
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for years, and so has my mom. I feel it's a nice and moist lotion so it really makes skin feel hydrated. I usually buy it at Walmart and the price point isn't bad at all. I will continue to buy it!
Christina S.
San Marcos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating!! I have combo skin but this seems to work on my skin without making it too oily! I bought this at the local beauty supply store and it was pretty good value, would recommend
Jasmine P.
Pittsford, VT
This is the only fave lotion I've used that doesn't cause huge breakouts and redness/irritation! It is super moisturizing and gentle on the skin without being greasy!
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion, its super gentle on the face and doesn't feel oily at all. The scent is nice but has the potential to be overpowering for some with a more sensistive nose.
Raven H.
Dobson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this product is the reason I don't get sunburned on my face. I don't like to usually put a sunscreen on my face so this is a nice alternative.
Beth Elise P.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night before bed and it always gives me soft skin. The only complaint I have is the smell. It's got an older person smell
Elizabeth M.
Seaside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face lotion. I have dry skin fresh out of the shower, but oily skin by the end of the day and this lotion is perfect for me!
Crystal B.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the very light scent and it doesn't leave my skin greasy! It is my favorite facial lotion. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!