Olay Original Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion 2-4 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Krisily K.

BY OLAY

To make your skin softer, smoother, and more beautiful, you need the right moisturizer. Add Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion to your daily skincare regimen, and you'll immediately begin to repair dry skin. Olay's advanced moisturizing lotion provides a surge of soothing moisture plus restores hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Smooth onto your face and neck daily, and let the proven formula go to work. It penetrates quickly to help your skin replenish its own essential fluids, resulting in a softer, smoother, suppler appearance. The light, non-greasy formula is dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog your pores. For over 60 years, Olay has been developing trusted skincare products that deliver real results for millions of women, like Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion (often referred to as Olay's original Pink Beauty Fluid). Bring out the best in your skin today with this proven moisturizing lotion. see more...

Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
My mom bought this the other day and offered to share with me...I am so happy she did!! Love this stuff..I use it on my face and neck and my skin is super soft! I love the light scent of this product it smells super clean..it does leave my skin a little sticky in the beginning but once my skin fully absorbs the lotion it just really smooth not greasy or sticky!! I totally recommend this as an every night moisturizer!! I prefer something with spf during the day!!
Terri R.
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
I guess I started using this because my grandmother used it, and when my mother got a little older she did too. They always had beautiful, smooth looking skin. It has a light sent, absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel moisturized. It's not some fancy, over priced cream and though I've tried others, I keep coming back to Olay.
Neysha M.
Neysha M.
I have sensitive skin and this hydrating creme works for all types of skin. It leaves your skin looking and feeling soft and hydrated. People will see the difference when you use it. I highly recommended.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
I love love love this lotion! When I was younger I'd always see my aunt use it and when I tried it myself I loved it ! Also has a great smell and moturizes well, gentle on skin!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this lotion, its super gentle on the face and doesn't feel oily at all. The scent is nice but has the potential to be overpowering for some with a more sensistive nose.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Pittsford, VT
This is the only fave lotion I've used that doesn't cause huge breakouts and redness/irritation! It is super moisturizing and gentle on the skin without being greasy!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this product! Works miracles on my skin, moisturizes and cleanses it thoroughly. Makes my skin so soft and smooth. Highly recommended
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Manchester, TN
The only product I will use on my face love love can't go with out must try if you haven't you won't use anything else trust me
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
Oldie but hoodie. Very basic and very classic. Perfect for daily moisture and up keep for smooth skin
Jay T.
Jay T.
I happen to love the way this smells and for and emergency cream this is not bad