BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects gives your skin the benefit of seven anti-aging fighters in just one moisturizer. Regular use leaves skin smoother and more resilient with a noticeable reduction in pore size and a great improvement in skin texture. Skin will look its best in as little as one week of use. Apply the moisturizer on cleansed and toned face and neck. No need to use a separate sunscreen By Olay. 7 anti-aging benefits in 1 moisturizer: Line Minimization: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles Nourishing Moisturization: For a radiant, healthy glow Tone Enhancement: Balances color & reduces appearance of age spots Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores Free Radical Defense: Helps prevent damage to skin's surface Subtle Lifting: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance How to Use: Smooth on clean face and neck. Gentle enough for everyday use. Designed to replace your moisturizer and specialty skin care products. Pack Size - 50g see more...

Rose S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer I’ve been using this product for over five years now and can say with confidence that it works. Even though I use a wide variety of cosmetics, my face always has a healthy and youthful appearance. Not only does this product maintain a healthy moisturized appearance but it also protects against worry lines and wrinkles. This is a daily moisturizer that gives results.
❤️Sabrina❤️ M.
New York
I’ve been using this cream for last 2 or 3 weeks and so far liking it. It moisturizes my skin very well. When the weather starts to get cooler my skin gets pretty dry so I needed something really moisturizing. My skin stays hydrated through out the day. Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really moisturizes my face. I use it in the morning and at night. I received it to use in an Olay 28 Day challenge and will continue to use it in the future as long as the price is not too outrageous. I definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good over-the-counter facial moisturizer.
Antonieta C.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily! It's a little expensive considering it's a drug store brand and there isn't much product but I still love what it has done for my skin. Packaging is a little boring... since I use it everyday it'd be nice if it was prettier since it sits out on my vanity!
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is very moisturizing to your skin, After some time you will notice your skin evenly clear. It can be helpful for people with discoloration pigmentation because of the 7 benefits. I would recommend this since I have used it for about 7 months.
Mary Kate C.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Post pregnancy- my skin was going crazy! Using this once or twice today dramatically helped my skin calm down in the middle of the hormone storm- haha. Definitely suggest this to anyone with problem skin who. Refs extra help.
Cindy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this twice and I do enjoy using it, it's very creamy it mousturizes my skin and makes it not look so dull , I bought it at my local grocery store, I thought it was good wasn't overly impressed but not disappointed.
Priscilla L.
Victorville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to night cream. After washing my face i apply this cream. It’s very gentle on skin. I will buy again and again as it keeps my face very moist. Bought this product at Costco where you can get a great deal on it.
Meral T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product been using for 4+ years now, it keeps my skin feeling really nice and clean and light I recommend this to everyone you can get it at Walmart or target, exceeded my expectations 100%
Emily C.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great moisturizer. Great scent. I use this as a night cream since it has a lot of anti aging agents in the formula. Leaves skin feeling fresh and revived in the morning with a nice glow