BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects gives your skin the benefit of seven anti-aging fighters in just one moisturizer. Regular use leaves skin smoother and more resilient with a noticeable reduction in pore size and a great improvement in skin texture. Skin will look its best in as little as one week of use. Apply the moisturizer on cleansed and toned face and neck. No need to use a separate sunscreen By Olay. 7 anti-aging benefits in 1 moisturizer: Line Minimization: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles Nourishing Moisturization: For a radiant, healthy glow Tone Enhancement: Balances color & reduces appearance of age spots Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores Free Radical Defense: Helps prevent damage to skin's surface Subtle Lifting: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance How to Use: Smooth on clean face and neck. Gentle enough for everyday use. Designed to replace your moisturizer and specialty skin care products. Pack Size - 50g see more...

Patricia R.
Patricia R.
East Granby
rosemary mint shampoo
★★★★★
★★★★★ 4.7 out of 5 stars. Read reviews.
4.7
(1829) Write a review . This action will open a modal dialog.
rosemary mint shampoo
BEST SELLER
ADD TO BAG

?
Earn 140 Pure Privilege Points $14.00
Weightless cleansing leaves fine to normal hair healthy and full of body.
Awakens the senses with an invigorating aroma of certified organic rosemary and peppermint with other pure flower and plant essences.

DETAILS
Cleanses and adds body to fine to normal hair. The invigorating aroma naturally energizes your senses.

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce*
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic*
Abby J.
Abby J.
Olay - Olay Total Effects 7 In One Day Cream Normal SPF 15 50g
Olay is an amazing skin care company that provides customers with affordable products. Not only are the products affordable but they work wonders. I have been using this cream for over a month. I love this cream and would highly recommend it! I'm thinking about trying my Olay products. :)
Kripa V.
Kripa V.
I used to be a swimmer when I was younger and this used to be my mom's cream that I always used to sneak into my swim bag. Especially after popping out of the drying chlorine, I found that this cream moisturized my face extremely well. It really sunk into the skin and didn't leave a film. I'm under the age of 30 and this cream is supposed to be anti aging and whatnot, but I find that after a week or two of wear, it makes my skin look glowing and much smoother. I definitely would recommend!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I've been using this for two weeks now and its ok. The smell is kind of strange but not strong enough to bother me. I have oily skin and it tends to make my face feel greasy after I apply it. I really wanted to like this moisturizer but will probably limit my use with it. I can't stand waking up in the morning with an oily face. I would recommend using this if you have normal/dry skin
Millie S.
Millie S.
The Colony, TX
Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF purchased @walmart, and even at this discount department store it was on the pricy side for such a small amount. The product works well but I don't feel like it lasts very long. It's an average product priced well above it's performance in my opinion
Elise M.
Elise M.
Greenville, NC
I started using this facial lotion after I heard some really good things about it from my friends at work. After applying it after my showers in the morning a couple days I quickly learned that it was a bit too heavy for my taste, although it definitely left my skin hydrated and smooth. I know it has SPF but I have been using it at night before bed and it is wonderful!
❤️Sabrina❤️ M.
❤️Sabrina❤️ M.
New York
I’ve been using this cream for last 2 or 3 weeks and so far liking it. It moisturizes my skin very well. When the weather starts to get cooler my skin gets pretty dry so I needed something really moisturizing. My skin stays hydrated through out the day. Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
WONDERFUL!  I LOVE it!  I will never use another product. It is so smooth and easy to use,  I have been using this for years. I would recommend it to everyone!  I t comes it a very nice bottle that actually looks nice on the bathroom counter. I would not ever change anything about this product.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
It's very oily okay I don't like it but what would work for you when I work for my skin so I will not be purchasing it again it did not meeting expectations at all packaging is nice little bit expensive especially something that did not work or I don't like so yeah it was a little expensive
consy t.
consy t.
POMPANO BEACH, FL
Only reason I'm giving this product a 4/5 is because it leaves the skin slightly oily for me. I have combination acne prone skin. But this works great as a daily cream with spf already in it. I usually apply make up after. Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 15