BY OLAY

Olay OLAY-7558 Regenerist Night Recovery Cream 1.7 oz. - PurpleGet intense nighttime moisturization with Regenerist Night Recovery Cream. You'll notice a visible improvement in the look of fine lines after the first jar. Add to your skincare routine to: Moisturize throughout the night Hydrate to plump skin Reduce the appearance of fine lines wrinkles Exfoliate to aid surface cell turnover Suitable for daily use. Every evening after cleansing, smooth Regenerist Night Recovery Cream over your face and neck. see more...

Courtney T.
Canyon Lake, CA
This cream is a bit heavy for my entire face. It had a great smell and very smooth application. I had to skip to using every couple days or my skin would be too oily.
Antonette V.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love the way the cream feels on my face. It smooths fine lines and wrinkles. This cream is not oily. The creamy texture smoothes skin evenly.
Lacy H.
Rome
I love anything olay. I am a firm believer of their products. They are affordable and smell great
Jordan S.
Pindimar
This cream deeply moisturises my face leaving it looking glowing and really fresh. I have purchased this product multiple times but only when it is on sale as it can be quite pricey.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
me encanta esta crema, regularmente me aplico maquillaje y para mantener mi cara suave y sin que salgan granitos me aplico esta cremita de noche. me encanta <3