Olay Oil Of  Instant Hydration Night Cream

Olay Oil Of Instant Hydration Night Cream

BY OLAY #59 in Night Cream

Olay Age-Defying Instant Hydration Night Cream Moisturizer: Infuses your skin with hydration throughout the night Instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines All-night moisture For the following skin types: normal, dry Helps with fine lines, wrinkles and dry and flaky skin see more...

• This product was recommended to me by a friend. Can it be used a...1 Answers
Olay Oil Of  Instant Hydration Night Cream
Olay Oil Of Instant Hydration Night Cream
Courtney D.
Kendall, NY
Scent was nice and light but on the baby product side it almost reminded me of baby lotion. It was a great value for the product and the packaging was perfect for the consistency of the product. I tried it for the first time recently and would recommend it.
denise j.
Queens Vlg, NY
It's an updated version of their classic oil of olay. all the women in my family at one time ir another used it, so i always believed it was just something a woman was supposed to use lol. olay's reputation still stands strong with this product
Katie B.
Belmont, NC
This feels so cold and fresh on your face and the moisture really soaks into your skin overnight. I like that in the mornings, I don't wake up feeling greasy.
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I tend to use mostly Oil of Olay products for their affordability, pleasant scent, and hydration. Amazing product for my beauty routine.
Myisha Q.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this stuff, I try to use it every night. It's not heavy at all. I've also used it to moisturize before applying my makeup.
Sam S.
It's hard to find a product that don't leave you feeling oily, which I hate.. But this olay doesn't plus it smells really good
Perla C.
Not good enough in my opinion didn't see changes in my skin. I used every night but nothing happened.
Cathy M.
Berwick, PA
I do like this as I work second shift and require a shower when I get home. Keeps me hydrated.
Jon R.
Statesboro, GA
I noticed so much improvement in my skin after using this. A little pricey but very worth it.
Nicole B.
Delta, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this, I use it primarily in the winter when my face is dry! I use it after showering
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This product was recommended to me by a friend. Can it be used around the eye area or would I need to get a separate eye area product?