Olay Oil Of  Instant Hydration Night Cream

Olay Oil Of Instant Hydration Night Cream

BY OLAY #47 in Night Cream

Olay Age-Defying Instant Hydration Night Cream Moisturizer: Infuses your skin with hydration throughout the night Instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines All-night moisture For the following skin types: normal, dry Helps with fine lines, wrinkles and dry and flaky skin see more...

• This product was recommended to me by a friend. Can it be used a...1 Answers
Olay Oil Of  Instant Hydration Night Cream
Olay Oil Of Instant Hydration Night Cream
Courtney R.
Rogers, AR
It is the only lotion I use before bed. It keeps my face hydrated and feeling fabulous. I will continue to recommend it. It was worth the buy and also reasonably priced. It was in the face lotion section at Walmart. It has a fresh powder scent to it.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This night cream is quite hydrating. The only complaint I really have is the scent. It has a very strong kind of floral ish scent to it and I just don't always feel comfortable putting heavily scented skin care on. I wish they made this scent free!
Ceairria D.
I like using this when my skin is dry I go right to this the value is good when you have dry skin I usually find it at Walmart or target. And I live it it really meet the expectations. I thing other people should use this
Njean J.
San Antonio
Love all Olay products... over night cream is very important for healthy skin... I think it is very affordable and just a great product that should be purchased by all. Can be purchased at your local stores in your area
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
I like Olay creams. I’ve also used active hydration day cream earlier and ended up loving it. The night cream provides perfect hydration to my skin and is affordable. I will buy it again since it’s good for night time .
Anna B.
glenville
As someone with extremely dry skin, this product really fixed that problem for me. It’s a little pricey but that won’t stop me from buying it. This is a great product and I recommend it to everyone.
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
The product is by far my favorite one to use, and is apart of my every day make-up. I like that the price doesn't break my bank, and the quality is just as great!
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
This product makes my skin feel super oily the morning after if I use it before I go to bed. I feel like the product doesn't absorb into my skin and instead just sits on the surface. Not worth the money at all, there are many better alternatives for a night cream that work better.
Michelle H.
washington
I’ve been using this nightly for a couple of months and love the results! My skin used to feel so dry at night, but now it feels amazing when I wake up. I will be purchasing again!
Amanda B.
Las Vegas
Love olay products ! The smell is amazing ! The overall packaging is nice and the price is adorable the product works so well on my skin. I love it so much ! Very effective! I would HIGHLY recommend this hydration cream to all ages. My face always feels awesome the next day.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product was recommended to me by a friend. Can it be used around the eye area or would I need to get a separate eye area product?