BY OLAY

Tones by removing dirt, oil and make-up without stripping skin s essential moisture. Dermatologist Tested. With witch hazel. Oil Minimizing Toner. see more...

• I have been using this toner for a little over a week now, and ov...1 Answers
  • I bought this product because the reviews raved about how awesome...1 Answers
  • Does this work? I have oily skin and I have tried so many product...1 Answers
Olay Oil Minimizing Toner
  • "Great toner for those with oily skin I will highly recommend using an oil free moisturizer along with this though as will dry out face like most toner will.." in 6 reviews
  • "Olay always puts out great products that not only work extremely well but also are great for sensitive skin!" in 5 reviews
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a long time, I used witch hazel as a nightly toner, but when Rite Aid offered a super sale on Olay face products, I decided to try this toner. I also bought the matching face wash (awful, that review will be later). The toner is surprisingly effective. I'm almost through my second bottle and as far as brightness or dark spots are concerned, there is no difference. It does a fantastic job at reducing oil. Night sweats had caused me to wake up with so much oil in my t-zone, but since using this, I haven't had that issue.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Olay Oil Minimizing Toner, 7.2 fl oz
I recently purchased this because I needed a new toner. Then I read the bottle and it says oil minimizing clean. And I have oily skin, so this fits my skin perfectly. I have used this product for quite a while now. And I like it, it does minimize the oils on my skin. The cost is inexpensive, you don’t need that much on your cotton pad when applying. I would definitely repurchase this toner. This is a great drugstore product to purchase
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great toner that I have been using for about 6 months. It’s gently yet it cleans all the oil and build up from yo face. I mostly use it during that month of the year when my face is prone to hormonal acne and breakouts . I use a cotton ball and apply it around the affected area and my t zone.

I feel like it minimizes and removes oil from my T zone and chin area. After using it I let my skin to absorb the toner then I add my moisturizer to keep my skin moisturized Since the toner tends to try up my skin.
Highly recommend this product especially if you have oily skin. Worth the value !
jillian n.
Review for: Olay Oil Minimizing Toner, 7.2 oz
The label says oil minimizing toner, but this stuff works wonders for my dry, slightly sensitive skin! I don't need too harsh of an astringent, but I still love that clean feel after I use a toner before I start with my serums and creams. It's the perfect base for me to slap on all of my hydrating creams to help combat against my dry skin. It also removes any last traces of makeup I may have missed from cleansing! I have been purchasing this product for 4 years now!
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A few months ago, I decided to start using toner before I put on makeup. I did so much research to see what would work best with my skin and what was affordable. This product came up in multiple articles as a top rated toner so I tried it. I use this every morning and it has my skin feeling super refreshed and clean before applying makeup.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this toner. It doesn't have a terrible scent, and it doesn't sting my skin at all. I feel it a little on the nights I exfoliate, but the rest of the time I don't feel anything at all. I also feel like it does help my skin.
Casee C.
Bremen, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this toner!!! It's so refreshing & may just be in my head. It I feel like my face routine doesn't feel complete if I miss this produce. Love the smell. Will defiantly repurchase. I use it constantly.
Nikki F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Iv been using Olay Oil Minimizing Toner for a few months now, an I swear by this I don't leave the house without using my Olay Toner, I have seen the dirt an grime an makeup come off my face with it, I use it day an night iv noticed my skin has been significantly less oily like not oily at all anymore an that was a big issue for me! My skin has been softer an smoother I can feel my natural moisture return to my face an not the oily film anymore, there is a big difference in my facial appearance an I love it! It has a light scent that is pleasant, it's a silky liquid with a slight aqua green/blue tint the color doesn't show on your face which is great lol The benefits iv had from using this have been a miracle, iv tried everything to make this oil go away an this has done that, I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily skin problems it has been my saving grace I don't go anywhere or do anything intill iv used my Olay Oil Minimizing Toner I love it! I can't rave enough about it! Seriously you need to try this for yourself an you'll see how amazing this truly is!
Nicole Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this last weekend. It is my first toner so I wasn't expecting or thinking too much of it. Olay is a well known brand so I decided to give it a shot! And I love it! Since it is oil minimizing, it really helps my oily skin when applying my makeup. Usually, my makeup starts to get oily 4hrs after application but with this toner, it gets a bit oily after 6hrs with minimal touch up. I purchased it 50% off so it was a great deal! I enjoy the scent and the way it makes my skin feel. I do recommend to moisturize really well after applying since it can dry out your skin.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit more price wise than my regular toner. But I'm getting older every year and decided I needed to change things up.

I'm so happy I did too because this toner is amazing!!! Smells wonderful which is a plus. Doesn't make my eyes sting, which other ones do. Plus it makes my face feel amazing after using it and picks up all the nasty dirt left on my face that cleaning it missed.

Will purchase this one again, it's my new favorite!
Alesia T.
What is your favorite OLAY product?
Hena D.
Would this minimize pore size as well?
Sammie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Would i be able to use this both am and pm?
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Has anyone else felt a burning sensation after using this?
Maddison S.
Will this product dry out my skin?