BY OLAY

Tones by removing dirt, oil and make-up without stripping skin s essential moisture. Dermatologist Tested. With witch hazel. Oil Minimizing Toner. see more...

• I have been using this toner for a little over a week now, and ov...1 Answers
  • I bought this product because the reviews raved about how awesome...1 Answers
  • Does this work? I have oily skin and I have tried so many product...1 Answers
Olay Oil Minimizing Toner
  • "Great toner for those with oily skin I will highly recommend using an oil free moisturizer along with this though as will dry out face like most toner will.." in 6 reviews
  • "Olay always puts out great products that not only work extremely well but also are great for sensitive skin!" in 5 reviews
Nicole Y.
I purchased this last weekend. It is my first toner so I wasn't expecting or thinking too much of it. Olay is a well known brand so I decided to give it a shot! And I love it! Since it is oil minimizing, it really helps my oily skin when applying my makeup. Usually, my makeup starts to get oily 4hrs after application but with this toner, it gets a bit oily after 6hrs with minimal touch up. I purchased it 50% off so it was a great deal! I enjoy the scent and the way it makes my skin feel. I do recommend to moisturize really well after applying since it can dry out your skin.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to use this back in high school/my first year of college when I had oilier skin - it got the job done (meaning my face was no longer an oil slick), but it left my skin so incredibly dry! It has such a strong scent of alcohol (since alcohol is one of the main ingredients), and it's not good to put alcohol on your face unless it's in very small amounts. I'm definitely more gentle with my skin now (I avoid harsh toners/toners with a high alcohol content) and my skin is much happier, and no longer as oily. I won't be repurchasing this.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I passed this and it was on sale for 4 dollars... didn't even know what it was but I had to try it because of how cheap it was. I learned it helped oily skin which is a huge problem for me. The first time I rubbed it on, I instantly felt my face tighten up and feel smooth and not like i just put any other cleanser on my face. It did burn my acne a little but that is no reason to not purchase this item. It has worked for me and even hours later it still doesn't look oily. Not sure if it helps with acne yet but I'm hoping.
Cady D.
Plano , TX
I'm loving this toner right now! I am just getting back into really getting into different products and taking good care of my skin. And this toner is mild, yet extremely effective. No stinging like I remember when using toner in my younger years. This is a refreshing step in the right direction for me and I am very much enjoying this product and will continue to use and try other products in this line!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
This is a really good toner, it works well to manage the oils, however my skin did feel slightly dry afterwards, but not too much that it would be a porblem. I loved how it worked in terms of helping me manage my oils, it also did not make me breakout which i was pleased with. It's quite cheap and you can get it at any pharmacy. It's good value for money and i would recommend giving a try.
Rachel F.
Brandon, FL
I love using this on my face before I apply my makeup. It does make my skin feel dry so I will apply a moisturizer and face primer afterwards. One thing I noticed was that it slightly burns when used around my eyes, but I try not to let it get to close and I believe most toners will do this in sensitive places. This product makes my face feel very clean, so I love using it.
Shaconda G.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is an awesome toner. I love the smell of the fresh, clean smell. It's so affordable. Around $5. It does what it says and I have actually went and bought another bottle already. I would definitely recommend this olay cleanser. The witch hazel in this product is a plus. It does help clean the face and even remove left over makeup. Helps control oil if used regularly.
Wendy C.
Great Outdoors Expert
I started using this last Friday and really love it!!! I don't find this drying to my skin at all,this leave my skin feeling fresh and clean! I noticed after I was my face this picks up whatever is on my face and tightens my pores. The scent is nice and light and this toner imo really helps with controlling oil. Also this has not irritated my skin.
jennifer l.
Flemington, NJ
I happened to get this product at Ulta when I was there. I am able to use this product everyday which makes me smile. I live how it feels so fresh and clean on my skin. Balances my skin, refreshes it, is so gentle, not greasy at all, smelks great too, and it us moisturizing as well. I would truly recommend this to anyone
Madison C.
This is a really harsh toner , smelling strongly of alcohol . I only got it because it was on clearance at ulta for $5.00. The smell is unbearable ( heavy perfume and alcohol) for my liking not to mention it is full of dyes. It did minimize my oil at the time of application only but so much so that it dried my skin out.
Alesia T.
What is your favorite OLAY product?
Hena D.
Would this minimize pore size as well?
Sammie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Would i be able to use this both am and pm?
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Has anyone else felt a burning sensation after using this?
Maddison S.
Will this product dry out my skin?