BY OLAY

Olay Oil Minimizing Clean Toner Removes Dirt, Excess Oil And Make-up From Your Skin. For Everyday Use, The Formula Was Designed By Olay Skin Experts And Tested By Dermatologists. Add This Toner To Your Skin Care Routine To Remove Impurities Without Stripping Skin Of Its Essential Moisture.

Water/Eau, Sd Alcohol 40, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Menthyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum, Blue 1, Yellow 5

• Just bought this product today. Never used a toner before...1 Answers
  • I have been using this toner for a little over a week now...1 Answers
  • I bought this product because the reviews raved about how...1 Answers
Olay Oil Minimizing Clean Toner
  • "I have REALLY sensitive skin, and toner usually dries it out and stings a lot! This one is not an astringent, so it doesn’t have that stinging and overly drying effect! It’s actually cucumber and aloe, rather than alcohol – so it’s gentle and perfect for sensitive skin types! Highly recommended!" in 24 reviews
blue S.
fremont
This brande is nice I love it so much and it is very helpful. It for sure met all my expectations for sure and great job. It was very effective not disappointing. And came in very nice packaging and very beet not really there is already a lot of improvement
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
For a long time, I used witch hazel as a nightly toner, but when Rite Aid offered a super sale on Olay face products, I decided to try this toner. I also bought the matching face wash (awful, that review will be later). The toner is surprisingly effective. I'm almost through my second bottle and as far as brightness or dark spots are concerned, there is no difference. It does a fantastic job at reducing oil. Night sweats had caused me to wake up with so much oil in my t-zone, but since using this, I haven't had that issue.
Amanda S.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This is an absolute great toner. I’ve been using this for about a week or two and my skin always feels so clean and refreshed after using this toner. It also sweeps away all of the dirt and makeup from my face that my cleanser didn’t remove. I can feel my face tighten after using this so I would definitely recommit this product.
ashley k.
Strongsville, OH
This toner just wasn’t for me. It has a very strong smell and it really just burned my skin a bit. It does remove excess dirt which is great but the smell is just too much. It should be odorless. I wouldn’t recommend it.
KC P.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
I have extremely sensitive skin. Pretty much everything breaks me out or dries me out and this was recommended to me by a co-worker. It helps so much as a toner I just put a cotton ball at the top and put some on the cotton ball and then swipe my face with the cotton ball. I've seen a visible reduction in my blackheads and especially my problem areas like my chin and the sides of my nose in that Kris. I've been using it for about a year and I love how long it lasts plus the fact that I can get it for less than $5 at Walmart. I didn't know if this would be good just because how cheap it is but I am very pleasantly surprised and will continue using this because it is proven to be so good. Also it never stings my eyes when I swipe my under eyes and it does not have a burning sensation
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
This is a great toner that I have been using for about 6 months. It’s gently yet it cleans all the oil and build up from yo face. I mostly use it during that month of the year when my face is prone to hormonal acne and breakouts . I use a cotton ball and apply it around the affected area and my t zone.

I feel like it minimizes and removes oil from my T zone and chin area. After using it I let my skin to absorb the toner then I add my moisturizer to keep my skin moisturized Since the toner tends to try up my skin.
Highly recommend this product especially if you have oily skin. Worth the value !
Christina N.
Joshua , TX
This stuff is the BEEZKNEEZ! I’ve been using this toner for 3 years now! It’s wonderful. The smell is fresh! After the first use, it totally changes the way your skin feels. Super soft and supple. It’s a great way to also get the dirt and makeup out of your pores. It does help with oil. 💙💙💙
Kennedy S.
Really like this toner! It does exactly what it says, cleans your face and helps keep oil to a minimum. I don’t use it to remove my makeup, but to clean my face after working out and when it just feels oily before applying makeup. It works very well for me! It isn’t drying at all and is a great price for the amount!
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Olay is always my go-to brand of facial products. They're super affordable, good quality, extremely reliable. I have combination skin so I tend to get pretty oily and this does the trick of getting rid of that. I don't trust any thing else.
Jenna J.
Cheektowaga , NY
This product is sensitive skin friendly, and freshens the skin to it’s maximum capability without any burning. Using this product has saved my skin from acne and other impurities. Definitely one of my favorite everyday products! Recommended for all skin types
Sammie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Would i be able to use this both am and pm?
Hena D.
Would this minimize pore size as well?
Janet C.
1,130 reviews
Has anyone else felt a burning sensation after using this?
Maddison S.
Will this product dry out my skin?