Add a Photo

By OLAY
#749 in Facial Cleansers

Olay Oil Minimizing Clean Foaming Facial Cleanser is specially formulated to deeply cleanse, refresh and address the needs of oily and combination skin. Remove excess oil with an oil-free formula that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. The rich, foamy lather is powerful yet gentle, leaving skin feeling fresh. For an everyday oil-minimizing clean that keeps you feeling fresh, use Olay Oil Minimizing Clean Foaming Cleanser.

Prin C.
Prin C.

Holy Grail Face Wash Product for me! Throughly Cleanses Face and even removes makeup! Minimizes Oil. Doesn't take multiple rinses to have a "clean" feel. After washing, my face is oil free and has a "fresh" look and feeling. Oh, and although it is oil minimizing, it's not drying! My skin looks radiant. A little goes a long way. I hope Olay never discontinues this product!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Turlock, CA

This is seriously the best face wash ever. I have super oily skin and this just makes it feel so clean and less shiny. Also I could be breaking out and using this two days after breaking out will make the breakouts almost completely go away. My go to face wash
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

Quite impressed w this cleanser. Actually ordered it on accident thinking it was something else. But I was pleasantly surprised to see that it removes my make up 95% , only waterproof stuff might need a second go over. And it doesn't dry my skin out!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Griffin , Ga

I just bought this and the matching toner the other day from Dollar General, it was around 13 dollars I suppose for the both of them. I am very satisfied with this product my face feels clean and smooth I definitely recommend and will buy again!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I have oily combination skin and this face wash was so bad! It dried out my skin horribly. I do not recommend it for everyday use or even every couple day use. This is horrible. Do not buy this product
Ale A.
Ale A.
Mission, TX

I love this product because it cleans my face and it leaves it soft. I use it every day before I sleep and and when I woke up. It makes it smooth and fresh. I love it!!:)
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY

I have loved Olay products for years, they are not affordable but truly cleans your skin very well leaving it smooth. Nice packaging and gentle on skin.
Stephinie B.
Stephinie B.
Evansville

I love this product love how my face feels while washing my face and how smooth my face feels feels like my Poor's can breathe
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.

I have only bought this product one time. I really liked it. It was gentle on my skin, and did a really good job at cleansing.
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
Trinity, TX

It makes my face feel clean and clear. It makes a good foam and isn't really messy. It doesn't smell bad either
Mona S.
Mona S.

Have recently been using this. Like the way it makes my skin feel. However I still feel like some make up is left behind after cleanse. Does anyone else have this problem?
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Jacksonville

Does this product dry out your skin? My skin is very sensitive and every foam wash I've tired just dries out my skin more.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque, NM

Will this over dry my skin?

Join Now