Olay Oil Minimizing Clean Foaming Face Cleanser uploaded by Hilda L D.Olay Oil Minimizing Clean Foaming Face Cleanser uploaded by .. Brianna Beauty ..Olay Oil Minimizing Clean Foaming Face Cleanser uploaded by Maria De Jesus B.

BY OLAY

Olay Oil Minimizing Clean Foaming Facial Cleanser is specially formulated to deeply cleanse, refresh and address the needs of oily and combination skin. Remove excess oil with an oil-free formula that removes dirt and makeup without over-drying skin. The rich, foamy lather is powerful yet gentle, leaving skin feeling fresh. For an everyday oil-minimizing clean that keeps you feeling fresh, use Olay Oil Minimizing Clean Foaming Cleanser.

• Who has Oily, dry, combo or normal skin? I have oily and I use th...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your skin? My skin is very sensitive an...1 Answers
  • Will this over dry my skin?1 Answers
Maria De Jesus B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am familiar with Olay's cleansers and decided to try this one. I have sensitive and acne prone skin. I found Olay's Oil Minimizing Clean Foaming Face Cleanser to feel soft upon application and very gentle on my skin. It lathered very well and has a very pleasant scent. Love the creamy texture on my skin as it cleanses my face and neck.
Manda R.
New Braunfels
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love,love,love,love this face washūüėć. So heres my story about it, along with the Daily anti aging moisturizer and Night of Olay products. My mom has sworn by these products and highly recommended that I start to use them now that I have entered my 20's. Can I just say that the face wash is promising. I like using this product because it DOES NOT! I reapeat DOES NOT! dry out my face and leaves it feeling super clean and soft. Now. The Daily anti moisturizer is my new go to fave product. I apply this daily right after i shower and wait about 5 min before applying my makeup. It smells of roses and it does not leave my face feeling greasy, considering I already have an oily face. Its also provides great anti lock moisture. Ok. Heres the best part of my story. Remember how I mentioned my mom. Well heres why. My mom has been using these products since her mid 20's and she now is 4?. BUT....she looks like she could be in her late 20's early 30's!!!! And thats not coming from me. These compliments come from family, friends, and sometimes total strangers. YASSS! So the proof stands in front of me and yes, I will would be crazy not to follow in her foot steps.
Hilda L D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stocked up I think last year or two on this and bought 3. It looked different and now has a new look. At the time I couldn't decide which one was helping my skin: it was either this one or basis Sensitive skin soap bar. But just last month, I began to use it again to use it up and also see the results, so now I know. It doesn't work for me, even though on the old packaging it says "for combination/oily skin. First complain is that it is a cream cleanser, no foaming happens. I wash my face good and pat my skin dry with a clean towel. It does feel clean right after use, but moments later, it doesn't. It feels like I have some sort of heavy cream mask or something heavy. So now I know it is not for me. It also caused minor breakouts (pimples). Not rebuying this product
Prin C.
Holy Grail Face Wash Product for me! Throughly Cleanses Face and even removes makeup! Minimizes Oil. Doesn't take multiple rinses to have a "clean" feel. After washing, my face is oil free and has a "fresh" look and feeling. Oh, and although it is oil minimizing, it's not drying! My skin looks radiant. A little goes a long way. I hope Olay never discontinues this product!
Antoinette T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an olay product because I have a RT face and it works okay for my oil face it gets most of the blackheads out but I don't recommend use if you don't have all your faith is not really too good for you it works okay but it's not the best cleanser that I have used I was just trying new things and I tried this and I was like should I repurchase this I would like I might because it's not too high it's like reason price but it's okay products
Kayla G.
Turlock, CA
This is seriously the best face wash ever. I have super oily skin and this just makes it feel so clean and less shiny. Also I could be breaking out and using this two days after breaking out will make the breakouts almost completely go away. My go to face wash
.. Brianna Beauty ..
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love this product! For me having oily to normal skin this product helps a lot! I recommend this product I fee that anyone with this skin would work great! It's amazing. Great price too! Go try it out
Shannel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite face wash! It's a very gentle cream face wash and my skin loves it. I don't really have oily skin but the fact that it's oil minimizing does not dry my skin out. This product really gives my skin a good cleanse even after I've worn makeup. I recommend this product as well as following it up with the matching toner.
Rebecca P.
Rossville
I like how this left my face feeling clean without feeling a film on it. I didn't feel like there was much difference in how my acne was controlled, however. If anything, it got worse. Acne washes tend to strip my face and dry me out making me break out worse. Plain old oil of olay along with dove soap seems to still be unmatched.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this and the matching toner the other day from Dollar General, it was around 13 dollars I suppose for the both of them. I am very satisfied with this product my face feels clean and smooth I definitely recommend and will buy again!
.. Brianna Beauty ..
Louisville, KY
Who has Oily, dry, combo or normal skin? I have oily and I use this product to help myself out and I love it ! Olay Oil Minimizing Clean Foaming Face Cleanser what products do you use for your skin?
Desiree C.
Jacksonville
Does this product dry out your skin? My skin is very sensitive and every foam wash I've tired just dries out my skin more.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Will this over dry my skin?
Mona S.
Have recently been using this. Like the way it makes my skin feel. However I still feel like some make up is left behind after cleanse. Does anyone else have this problem?