Olay Ohm by Exfoliating Body Scrub Rose & Jasmine uploaded by ExoticAsianGoddess L.Olay Ohm by Exfoliating Body Scrub Rose & Jasmine uploaded by ExoticAsianGoddess L.

BY OLAY

• How does this smell? Does it leave a lingering scent on y...1 Answers
Rida J.
Vernon
I️ believe I️ have a strawberry version of this and I️ love it. The smell is nice and I️ use it in the shower as a facial scrub. My face feels so smooth and cool after I️ use it. Definitely would recommend and the price isn’t bad either.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a very nice exfoliate her very moisturizing at the same time gentle beautiful send a little strong but very long-lasting a little goes a long way easy to find affordable price feels like a luxury products from the drugstore
Jessica M.
This scrub is amazing! It exfoliates but also has the gentle feel of Olay and smells amazing! I got it as a sample and I will be buying it for sure!
Jessica V.
GLEN SPEY, NY
Olay body scrub is amazing. Makes my skin so soft and smooth. Leaves it like that for 24 hours. Makes my confindence go up
Sabrina K.
Great product! I use it on my eczema and its works better than most products strictly for that reason.
Robin M.
I love this scrub for my dry skin. it smells amazing and leaves my skin sliky smooth
yesenia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this it smells great and leaves you feeling great it really exfoliates nicely
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
I use this for my pamper nights. its amazing and smells awesome. worth the money
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
How does this smell? Does it leave a lingering scent on your body??