BY OLAY

Quality Facial Cleansing Cloths And Towelettes You're Sure to Love!

Buy on Amazon
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this! The formula is amazing & has the perfect texture for my skin. I have used this product continuously and will continue to purchase. The packaging is super cute and I find the product very affordable!
Soupy M.
canada
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this cleansing cloth . It makes my face very smooth . It removes all my make up and it’s very gentle in my skin . It is a good price and very nice packaging . I love it and there is no need for improvement .
Ines S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it because it cleans the pores and leaves them free of congestion. Use it several times a week is recommended to look rested and radiant skin.
Chantal R.
North York
Great size to keep in my gym bag or throw into my overnight bag when I'm going away for the weekend or even a week. Good size sheets and the price is fair especially when you find them on sale. The smell is decent. I love face clothes that remove all my makeup with ease
Lauren R.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: CVS
It left my skin a little oily after using! I use them at night to take my makeup off! I have to clean my skin after. Which I should be doing anyways so it’s not so bad! Quick wipe away and the makeup is gone!
Bailey S.
Old Hickory, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these and neutrogena religiously. They get all the makeup off without over drying my skin.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Purchased at: Target
I don’t wear makeup a lot, so I don’t really search for the best cleansing wipes out there, but I think Olay’s Normal Wet Cleansing Cloths do the trick. They wipe off makeup or even lotion and foundation great. They’re easy to open and easy to store in your purse. They’re affordable and smell good.
Feer G.
Estas toallitas las uso solamente para limpiar mi cara después de haberme desmaquillo y me gusta hacerlo porque elimina todo lo que quedó de maquillaje
L.A. S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I carry them with me everywhere I go. They do the job and leave my face feeling refreshed almost reenergized
member-4241c
Purchased at: Target
Great wipes for a quick clean. I use these sometimes before working out at the gym. I do t like to workout with makeup on so I clean face before with theae.