BY OLAY

Quality Facial Cleansing Cloths And Towelettes You're Sure to Love!

Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
Great in a pinch and easy to store. I keep these in my purse in case I don't get home til late or need to freshen up. Affordable and effective. These are something I'll keep buying for years to come.
Massiel A.
It's a good product. I use it for a few times. And it's really good. #likely #loveit I'll continue using this product
Allison S.
Carnegie, PA
These guys are the ultimate tool to keep handy when you are a busy girl trying to balance life, work, and working out. Just a couple clothes help me get through the day and keep my feeling fresh until I am able to get that post workout or work shower in!
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
These cleansing cloths are really nice to have any time. I used these first time at my daughter's house and thought they did a good job. The package size is good for carrying in your purse or just on the shelf at home. They don't need any improvement. Compared to other brands, I can't say except I have used baby wipes for cleansing the face and I liked these just as good.
Lyn B.
Shreveport, LA
These Olay wipes are so awesome. They remove all traces of makeup. I used them AFTER using another facial cleanser to see if I had removed everything and they removed even more. They also remove eyeshadow and mascara. I usually buy these at CVS and they are not expensive. Love these @Olay wipes.
Mona K.
New York
Smell amazing and are super soft. Leave face feeling hydrated and smooth. Repeat user of this product and have accustomed into my routine. Highly effective and moisturizing on face and curing most imperfections. Definitely recommend to others seeking a soft gentle formula for facial cleansing and exfoliating.
Kayce S.
Moss Point, MS
I've used these plenty of times while traveling especially, and like to keep them in my overnight bags to avoid bringing liquids to possibly spill. Very handy, and do the trick.
Becca  L.
These are my absolute favorite makeup removing wipes, I keep a pack by my bed and use them for days when I'm too lazy to wash my face using a cleanser. They don't dry out my skin like other wipes I've tried, and they do an amazing job at removing all my face, eye and lip makeup. I repurchase every month, my very favorite!!
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
I like these they are one my top 2 favorite kinds of makeup remover wipes. they have 25 for about 4.99 which is good. they stay wet all the way through the pack and stay wet long enough to clean my whole face. It remove my lash glue and my think painted liquid liner. i really like these for every cleaning too. I only wish they had more in each pack but most of the wipes carry only 25 so it is what it is. and once in awhile i get one that doesn't close good so i will throw the whole pack in a Ziploc baggie. and its not cause the sticky isn't good i just happened to get it to wet taking the wipes out and it washes away.
Shelly R.
Lake City, AR
Works great to take off your makeup without burning your eyes and leaves skin feeling soft