BY OLAY #39 in Face Wipes

Quality Facial Cleansing Cloths And Towelettes You're Sure to Love!

Buy on Amazon
Meredith C.
Cleansed my face, got my makeup off, affordable. But I wear heavy eye makeup and these really burned my eyes when I used it to take off my makeup. They also dried out quickly even though I make sure to seal them well. My face did feel good after. I won't buy again due to the burning of the eyes.
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
It's really hard for me to find wipes that I actually enjoy using, because every type of wipe I use either makes me really greasy or makes me have severe break outs, and this one gave me break outs. I tried it a couple times hoping that it would work, but unfortunately every time it makes me break out.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
I love these cleaning cloths, especially during the summer. They just seem to revive my skin, especially in the summer heat. I love carrying these around with me and using them throughout the day if I feel like my skin needs a little bit of pampering and help with dealing with the summer heat. I always feels so refreshed after I use this product.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
These cleansing cloths are convenient and durable. They are moderately priced, and worth every penny! I am a loyal customer of Olay, and I am pleased at how effective, yet gentle these cloths are. I am a repeat customer of this product/brand.
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
These cleansing cloths are really nice to have any time. I used these first time at my daughter's house and thought they did a good job. The package size is good for carrying in your purse or just on the shelf at home. They don't need any improvement. Compared to other brands, I can't say except I have used baby wipes for cleansing the face and I liked these just as good.
Ana M.
Love these cloths. It removes my makeup and leaves my skin super clean. Other wipes normally irritate my eyes. These wipes are gentle and I feel safe using it on my skin. I love Olay products they are gentle but effective.
Linsey A.
Helena, MT
I love these for giving my face a good swipe! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I have used it for quite some time now and don't see stopping anytime soon. I think it is very gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I always make sure to tell the homies about things I love, this one of them.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
The cleansing clothes are good for getting most of your makeup off, but you will probably need to use more than one to get everything off. These won't irritate your skin, and are gentle. They could be better at getting all the makeup off but this is typical with most facial wipes.
Lyn B.
Shreveport, LA
These Olay wipes are so awesome. They remove all traces of makeup. I used them AFTER using another facial cleanser to see if I had removed everything and they removed even more. They also remove eyeshadow and mascara. I usually buy these at CVS and they are not expensive. Love these @Olay wipes.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I use wet wipes if I'm traveling or on the run, very convenient. Does a okay job of taking off the makeup, but I usually go back in with makeup remover when I can. Will take off most face makeup, but okay with eye makeup. Doesn't irritate my skin or break me out, I have semi-sensitive skin.