BY OLAY

Quality Facial Cleansing Cloths And Towelettes You're Sure to Love! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa B.
TAMPA, FL
These cleansing cloths are excellent for travel. You can pack a whole bunch in your luggage without worrying if your cleanser is going to spill. They do a great job in removing makeup and they're big enough for your eyes and whole face. The only catch is that you need water to activate it, so keep that in mind if your access to water will be limited.
Patricia B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The BEST cloths ever - I like the design of the package so that I can place in my purse for easy use and I like it because they can be packed in a flight bags for easy care. I buy the products at CVS because of the value of pricing. I would highly recommend this product to others
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
These cleansing cloths are convenient and durable. They are moderately priced, and worth every penny! I am a loyal customer of Olay, and I am pleased at how effective, yet gentle these cloths are. I am a repeat customer of this product/brand.
Erika G.
Langhorne, PA
These cloths are great when you are running on lack of sleep and just want to clean your face and get right in bed. Easy to use and takes off my makeup in just a few swipes. My face is left feeling clean and refreshed.
caleigh b.
New Orleans , LA
Love these cleansing cloths because they come in handy when you are on the go. I use them after my yoga workouts on my lunch break so I can get back to work on time
Candace B.
I travel a lot, and these wet cleansing cloths are AMAZING!!! They remove my makeup, AND leave my face feeling soft, fresh, and clean. They also smell fantastic!
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
The Olay normal wet cleansing cloths are an OK product. They don't remove your makeup well but they are OK to freshen up on a hot day.
Espie L.
Pico Rivera, CA
Great product. leaves my face nice and clean. I get no breakouts because of my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to everyone
Amy P.
Milaca, MN
Very easy and simple to use. I use after using a make-up remover wipe. Wash and toss. They seem to be working great for me.
Does what it says on the tin tbh clears of makeup just like any other scrub
Gentle on the skin and smells great too