BY OLAY

Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream Was Designed To Provide At Least 8 Hours Of Moisture And Hydrate Your Skin All Night. It Was Created And Fine-tuned By Olay Skincare Experts To Give You Beautiful Skin With Each New Day. Suitable For All Skin Types (Combination, Oily, Normal, Dry), It's The Perfect Addition To Any Skin Care Regimen.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Titanium Dioxide, Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mdm Hydantoin, Red 4

How To Use:

Use every night as the last step in your skincare regimen for intense hydration overnight

Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening

Can be use instead of moisturizer when completing your evening skincare regimen

As with all facial skin care products, avoid getting into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water

Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream
  • "I bought this product more for the overnight moisturizing and so much the firming effect it claimed to have but to my surprise, since using this product not only has my skin become more replenished, it honestly is starting to look healther and more firmer especially on my forehead. I'm surprised to see that this product doesn't have reviews yet because this is such an amazing face moisturizer. " in 18 reviews
  • "I put this on every time after I wash my face. My face feels soft. Also I have very sensitive skin so I know this is a brand I can trust. " in 12 reviews
  • "A very light weight but active moisturizer. Perfect for my dry skin, but not so much that I feel greasy. A little lasts a long time. I noticed a change within a few uses." in 12 reviews
  • "It has a very light, fresh & clean scent that is very appealing, and the cream is almost thick, but not heavy, and very moisturizing." in 2 reviews
  • "A little of this does go a long way leaving my skin feeling super moisturized." in 1 review
Amanda I.
Little Rock, AR
This smells really good like flowers or roses. It works really good for sensitive skin. It is moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and amazing. This stuff is honestly the best and I've gone through so many jars of it, I love it! It makes my skin look SO GOOD.
Jessica P.
Mantachie , MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this cream about a month ago and have been using it nightly. I can’t say I’ve been able to tell a huge difference in my skin but it’s ok. The smell is nice and light. I kind of prefer a thick cream and this is very light and goes on easy. When applying it, it’s not runny but it kind of just rubs on and sinks in like water. It’s not at all greasy which is really good. No one wants a slimy feeling face. It wasn’t very expensive. I think I paid $5 or $6 dollars for it. All in all, it’s a decent product and would probably purchase again if needed. I’m looking for something with a little more umph to it.
Autumn H.
Nashville, AR
If you have oily skin this might be a no. I bought this from Walmart for $5 (a steal) simply because I wanted a night moisturizer. I feel like this has been around for a while as it had that old, slightly grandma smell. It feels nice, so lovely but it was too heavy and I started mixing in my aloe vera gel to tone it down. If you have dry skin you will absolutely love this but my oily people, try with caution or use the same method I did with the aloe vera gel. Your skin will feel nice, soft, and smooth either way in the morning. And a little goes a long way.
Yvette K.
Little Rock
I tried this product because I was looking for a night cream. I didn’t notice that it firmed my skin, but I also don’t have saggy skin on my face. I alao used it on my slight double chin, but it didn’t do anything for it.
Sumer T.
Omaha
I have very dry skin on my face, on my legs and on the back of my arms. I have been using this creme for about 3 weeks. And it works very well I even use it on my arms.
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
My mom got me using this night cream back in high school, and I've been using it on and off ever since. It's nice and gentle, I keep it around for days I stayed in the sun too long, or just want to be extra gentle with my skin. It's a staple for my skin care routine for sure. I recommend everyone try it, it's cheap, gentle and dependable.
Tami P.
This stuff is awesome I remember my mom buying oil of Olay and putting it on every night so I would put it on like she did and I believe today that's why people have a hard time believing I'm as old as I am.
erica a.
Hattiesburg
I don’t have anything really bad or good to say about this cream. It did not smell chemical-ly so that’s always a plus in my book. I did not notice a difference in my wrinkles on my face or neck but to be honest... I’ve only recently been applying night creams in the last 3-4 months. I will have to keep using to notice a difference.
Kat H.
Abilene, TX
The 👏🏻 best 👏🏻 night 👏🏻 cream! Olay is honestly one of my favorite skin care brands. I use both daily moisturizer and this night cream and my skin has never felt better! My face is pretty sensitive so I have to watch what I use. Searching for moisturizers has been a struggle but Olay hasn’t let me down!
Cindy W.
Salix, PA
Makes my skin feel fresh and soft. I really like the scent and that it doesn’t make my skin feel greasy. I’m so glad to have four d a night time product that can make my skin soft and keep it looking it’s best. I like that it helps my to stay young ne’er looking while I sleep.
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Who else has seen a difference in their skin?
Beth B.
Overland Park, KS
I have very sensitive skin. Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Teanna K.
Palestine, TX
How well does this product work? Also is it worth buying?
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
I have been for a hydrating cream just because the cold weather has my skin so irritate... Anybody used this cream before ?
Noreen K.
Hey there, I’m looking for an excellent vitamin C serum...Any suggestions out there?!

Kohl's