Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream uploaded by Lily D.Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream uploaded by Alley H.Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream uploaded by Jyoti  .

BY OLAY #17 in Night Cream

Olay Night of Olay Firming cream was designed to provide at least 8 hours of moisture and hydrate your skin all night. It was created and fine-tuned by Olay skincare experts to give you beautiful skin with each new day. Suitable for all skin types (combination, oily, normal, dry), it's the perfect addition to any skin care regimen.

• Nightly firming cream provides long-lasting moisture for up to 8 hours while you sleep

• Firms the look of your skin as you rest

• Restores hydration to instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

• Non-greasy, and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)

• One jar, 2.0 fl oz (56 g)

Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream
  • "It has a very light, fresh & clean scent that is very appealing, and the cream is almost thick, but not heavy, and very moisturizing." in 2 reviews
  • "Just started using this 2 weeks ago and I can already tell a difference in my skin - it is softer, moisturized, and glows!!" in 1 review
  • "A little of this does go a long way leaving my skin feeling super moisturized." in 1 review
  • "A very light weight but active moisturizer." in 1 review
  • "If your looking for a night time moisturizing cream, I recommend olay night creams!" in 1 review
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
I discovered this stuff as a recommendation from my long time boyfriend who noticed I'm looking older! Lol He is a little older than me and had been using it himself. So, I started using it and still do till this day. Great value for the price and it has been keeping my skin softer. I put it on right after my shower and apply on face and neck. I wake up with my skin feeling soft and looking healthy.
Anna W.
This product was recommended to me by a woman that's in her 70's and has the most beautiful face, neck, and shoulders. When I asked her what her secret was she told me the only thing she knew it could be was she used this every day.. I've been using it a couple of years now and I absolutely love it, I put it on every night before bed! If you're wondering about it, just try it you'll love it too!
Z K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light weight but effective. I use this when my face is flaky. It's effective without making the skin oily. Gets absorbed quickly.
The pot has quite a lot of product in it. I don't use it regularly ay night to have noticed the firming effect but all in all, good stuff!
Olay has been in the family for generations. Totally reliable brand.
Recommended.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all-time favorite classic creams for night time. I was told about this brand from my grandmother and my mother and I was afraid it might be too oily for my skin. But once I used it I couldn't believe how rejuvenated and plump I looked in the morning and as we get older we really need this! LOL
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry skin. I use Olay cleanser and apply this night cream and it works great! It always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! It doesn't clog my pores and the cream isn't super expensive. My grandmother swore by Olay and she had great skin even into her later years.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of my favorite cremes and I use A LOT of facial products! I feel it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I buy this probably about once every 2 months. I highly recommend it - very effective. I love the packaging as well, there is no waste! Go grab some!
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
I love Olay products! You're never too young or too old to hydrate. The night cream is essential. It is thicker than oil of Olay Beauty Lotion. It helps to replenish moisture lost during the day so your skin can heal. I've used Olay since my 20s. That was 40 years ago!
Shelby D.
I don't use this night cream for firming. I bought it at the drugstore because I needed the extra hydration throughout the night. This is very gentle and hasn't caused any breakouts. I only need a pea size amount for my face to really feel moisturized when I wake up.
Tessa D.
Burton, MI
Wonderful product. It goes on so smoothly, not greasy. Great packaging. I definitely notice a difference after using it a couple of days. Highly recommended this to my friends & family. I am a repeat customer of this product. And yes I would definitely buy it again.
Vicki W.
I like this moisturizer because it isn't heavy on my skin and the scent isn't overly powerful. For my night moisturizer, I want a light cream that feels rich, but doesn't feel like I'm covered in grease or lathered in perfume. This affordable cream does the trick!
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Who else has seen a difference in their skin?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Is this oily and is it ok for sensitive skin. Also has anyone noticed much of a difference after using it? Do you combine it with a certain Olay cream for the morning?
Angela K.
I've been looking for a night Cream that's reasonably priced to help with my slowly aging skin. Whats the best option?
Lupe C.
How long does it take to notice the difference? Is it okay to apply to sensitive skin?
Jenna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you lie this product? I have pretty good skin and use the day cream, which I like a lot. Are there any cons it negative effects you have experienced after use?