BY OLAY #40 in Night Cream

Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream Was Designed To Provide At Least 8 Hours Of Moisture And Hydrate Your Skin All Night. It Was Created And Fine-tuned By Olay Skincare Experts To Give You Beautiful Skin With Each New Day. Suitable For All Skin Types (Combination, Oily, Normal, Dry), It's The Perfect Addition To Any Skin Care Regimen.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Titanium Dioxide, Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mdm Hydantoin, Red 4

How To Use:

Use every night as the last step in your skincare regimen for intense hydration overnight

Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening

Can be use instead of moisturizer when completing your evening skincare regimen

As with all facial skin care products, avoid getting into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water

Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream
  • "I bought this product more for the overnight moisturizing and so much the firming effect it claimed to have but to my surprise, since using this product not only has my skin become more replenished, it honestly is starting to look healther and more firmer especially on my forehead. I'm surprised to see that this product doesn't have reviews yet because this is such an amazing face moisturizer. " in 18 reviews
  • "I put this on every time after I wash my face. My face feels soft. Also I have very sensitive skin so I know this is a brand I can trust. " in 12 reviews
  • "A very light weight but active moisturizer. Perfect for my dry skin, but not so much that I feel greasy. A little lasts a long time. I noticed a change within a few uses." in 12 reviews
  • "It has a very light, fresh & clean scent that is very appealing, and the cream is almost thick, but not heavy, and very moisturizing." in 2 reviews
  • "A little of this does go a long way leaving my skin feeling super moisturized." in 1 review
Tara B.
This is a simple cream that hasn't changed much over the years. I honestly don't know that it changes my skin tone or anything but it does leave my skin feeling soft without being sticky or over creamy like some night creams can. I have sensitive acne prone skin. This doesn't cause me to break out. I've tried other night creams but tend to go back to this one because its prices right and doesn't cause any irritation. Will purchase again.
Ashleigh K.
Millington
I wash my face before I go to bed every night and then put just a dab of this on my face and rub it in and it moisturizes and firms your skin all in the same breath while you're sleeping I typically don't like to put lotion on my face because I feel like it gives me blackheads but it's either a few blackheads or wrinkly skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kat H.
Abilene, TX
The 👏🏻 best 👏🏻 night 👏🏻 cream! Olay is honestly one of my favorite skin care brands. I use both daily moisturizer and this night cream and my skin has never felt better! My face is pretty sensitive so I have to watch what I use. Searching for moisturizers has been a struggle but Olay hasn’t let me down!
Chelsea H.
Travelers Rest, SC
I’m not overly impressed with this product. I have not noticed a difference in my skin in the month I have been using it. The smell is extremely strong and floral and quite frankly reminds me of my grandmother. I do not recommend this product. I will say it does moisturize.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I’m almost positive this is the cream I’ve used since high school. My grandma got me hooked on this firming cream. Such a nice light cream to put on your skin at bedtime. It totally firms the skin and helps reduce lines and wrinkles!!!
👑💕🐾🐕 M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’m only 24 so his didn’t do magic on me lol but I did feel like it tightened up my thinner skin areas like my under eye which was my reason for purchasing. It was pretty effective I felt more youthful looking I would recommend.
Jessica S.
Richmond
One of my favorite products to use at night. It doesn’t leave my face feeling over greasy and I don’t wake up looking like I have enough oil on my face to fry an egg. Overall, wonderful product and I would highly recommend.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
A + product! I'm a huge fan of olays facial creams and this one I used to the bones I mean the container is dry but my skin on the other hand is silky smooth and super hydrated. I love how cool it feels going on too!
Elaine G.
Henderson, NV
I have only used this for a couple of weeks now, but I really love the scent and how soft my skin feels in the morning! I haven’t noticed any firming so far, but I’ll probably keep using it anyway because of how nice it makes my skin look and feel!
Anita L.
Scranton , PA
You know , I started using this recently with the recommendation from one of my patients. She’s 91 years old and doesn’t have a wrinkle on her face , I ask her what her secret is and she tells me oil of Olay firming cream. She says she’s never used anything else and it definitely does it’s job , awesome product
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Who else has seen a difference in their skin?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Is this oily and is it ok for sensitive skin. Also has anyone noticed much of a difference after using it? Do you combine it with a certain Olay cream for the morning?
Lupe C.
How long does it take to notice the difference? Is it okay to apply to sensitive skin?
Angela K.
I've been looking for a night Cream that's reasonably priced to help with my slowly aging skin. Whats the best option?
Aaliyah S.
Victorville , CA
I just got this today I'm excited to try. Does anyone have an alternative way they use this produce