BY OLAY

Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream Was Designed To Provide At Least 8 Hours Of Moisture And Hydrate Your Skin All Night. It Was Created And Fine-tuned By Olay Skincare Experts To Give You Beautiful Skin With Each New Day. Suitable For All Skin Types (Combination, Oily, Normal, Dry), It's The Perfect Addition To Any Skin Care Regimen.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dmdm Hydantoin, Titanium Dioxide, Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mdm Hydantoin, Red 4

How To Use:

Use every night as the last step in your skincare regimen for intense hydration overnight

Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening

Can be use instead of moisturizer when completing your evening skincare regimen

As with all facial skin care products, avoid getting into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water

Olay Night Of Olay Firming Cream
  • "I bought this product more for the overnight moisturizing and so much the firming effect it claimed to have but to my surprise, since using this product not only has my skin become more replenished, it honestly is starting to look healther and more firmer especially on my forehead. I'm surprised to see that this product doesn't have reviews yet because this is such an amazing face moisturizer. " in 18 reviews
  • "I put this on every time after I wash my face. My face feels soft. Also I have very sensitive skin so I know this is a brand I can trust. " in 12 reviews
  • "A very light weight but active moisturizer. Perfect for my dry skin, but not so much that I feel greasy. A little lasts a long time. I noticed a change within a few uses." in 12 reviews
  • "It has a very light, fresh & clean scent that is very appealing, and the cream is almost thick, but not heavy, and very moisturizing." in 2 reviews
  • "A little of this does go a long way leaving my skin feeling super moisturized." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Mantachie , MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this cream about a month ago and have been using it nightly. I can’t say I’ve been able to tell a huge difference in my skin but it’s ok. The smell is nice and light. I kind of prefer a thick cream and this is very light and goes on easy. When applying it, it’s not runny but it kind of just rubs on and sinks in like water. It’s not at all greasy which is really good. No one wants a slimy feeling face. It wasn’t very expensive. I think I paid $5 or $6 dollars for it. All in all, it’s a decent product and would probably purchase again if needed. I’m looking for something with a little more umph to it.
Autumn H.
Nashville, AR
If you have oily skin this might be a no. I bought this from Walmart for $5 (a steal) simply because I wanted a night moisturizer. I feel like this has been around for a while as it had that old, slightly grandma smell. It feels nice, so lovely but it was too heavy and I started mixing in my aloe vera gel to tone it down. If you have dry skin you will absolutely love this but my oily people, try with caution or use the same method I did with the aloe vera gel. Your skin will feel nice, soft, and smooth either way in the morning. And a little goes a long way.
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
My mom got me using this night cream back in high school, and I've been using it on and off ever since. It's nice and gentle, I keep it around for days I stayed in the sun too long, or just want to be extra gentle with my skin. It's a staple for my skin care routine for sure. I recommend everyone try it, it's cheap, gentle and dependable.
erica a.
Hattiesburg
I don’t have anything really bad or good to say about this cream. It did not smell chemical-ly so that’s always a plus in my book. I did not notice a difference in my wrinkles on my face or neck but to be honest... I’ve only recently been applying night creams in the last 3-4 months. I will have to keep using to notice a difference.
Kat H.
Abilene, TX
The 👏🏻 best 👏🏻 night 👏🏻 cream! Olay is honestly one of my favorite skin care brands. I use both daily moisturizer and this night cream and my skin has never felt better! My face is pretty sensitive so I have to watch what I use. Searching for moisturizers has been a struggle but Olay hasn’t let me down!
Cindy W.
Salix, PA
Makes my skin feel fresh and soft. I really like the scent and that it doesn’t make my skin feel greasy. I’m so glad to have four d a night time product that can make my skin soft and keep it looking it’s best. I like that it helps my to stay young ne’er looking while I sleep.
Chelsea H.
Travelers Rst, SC
I’m not overly impressed with this product. I have not noticed a difference in my skin in the month I have been using it. The smell is extremely strong and floral and quite frankly reminds me of my grandmother. I do not recommend this product. I will say it does moisturize.
Samantha M.
Brighton, MA
This is a great night cream. It doesn’t feel too thick on the skin and has a great smell. I would like if it felt as if this night cream didn’t disappear overnight because some morning I do feel like my skin is super dry. Other than those odd nights, I would recommend
Madison J.
I love the smell of this creme. I use it on my eyes just about every night. There's no burning and it leaves my skin soft. I wouldn't recommend for oily skin types or as a full face cream as it does break me out in my problem areas, T zone- forehead and chin.
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
This stuff is amazing! I will definitely be getting my hands on this product again ! It works so much just in a week results I can see my face clearly and I'm not afraid to wear my bare faced anymore ! Love it ! Highly recommend to others !
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Who else has seen a difference in their skin?
Beth B.
Overland Park, KS
I have very sensitive skin. Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Teanna K.
Palestine, TX
How well does this product work? Also is it worth buying?
Kathleen W.
How long after staring this product was a difference noted and also, does the product have a strong smell? I've noticed when using it a strong, not pleasant smell that goes away after it has been on my skin for a bit.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
I have been for a hydrating cream just because the cold weather has my skin so irritate... Anybody used this cream before ?

Amazon