BY OLAY

Brand from Olay. Pack Size - 100g

username123 S.
I loved this eye cream because it made my skin naturally glow. I purchased it at cvs and you can at any drug store! It met my expectations for what it was and it was gentle on my dry and sensitive skin. there was no room for invpormebt i loved it. I will be recmending jt
Maria B.
Morristown
This product made my skin much lighter than before and. I started using this product about two months before my wedding and after the first month I saw great results made my skin my softer and lighter. Stocked up with this afarajd if I can't find it anymore
Makenzie G.
I have dark spots from old acne scares and from being in the sun. I use this every morning and every night and I've noticed that my dark spots have lightened and my face has evened out! Best product out there! I love it!
Sarah T.
Tell City, IN
This product works well on highlighting your face better. This product did meet my expectations I had for it. This product I believe is effective. And I think they package this product really well. And yes I would recommend this product to other.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Holly H.
Dallas, GA
My mom actually told me about it and I love love Olay. This was so fantastic to use and it has sunscreen in it . This was my first time using this product and I couldn't even put it down !!
Patsy S.
I would rate this 3 stars because it's not the best but it's smooth and good for non smooth skin it's a good product especially for everyday
Denym R.
Jacksonville, Florida
This didn't do anything for my eyes. I didn't see much of a difference and it was just a waste of money. Definitely wouldn't buy this again.
Cristal L.
Modesto, CA
Best product out there i love it so much that recommended to people in my life an they loved it an past the word on to plp they know
Dannielle S.
Plato
Prefer Olay over many of the other brands out there. It makes my skin feel a little oily while it is on, but over a great product.