Olay Natural White Rich All In One Fairness Day Cream uploaded by Juliet M.

BY OLAY

It Is Formulated With Triple Vitamins (B3, Pro-b5, E) That Nourishes Your Skin While You Sleep To Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Spots And Dullness, Resulting In A Healthy Looking Natural Fairness That Glows. This Cream Has Spf24 To Protect Your Skin's Fairness Against The Sun's Harmful Uv Rays.

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Niacinamide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Milk Lipids, Morus Alba Root Extract, Coix Lacryma-jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Ci 77891, Ci 19140.

• umm i really want to know that does it really work and give u a f...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Juliet M.
If you're tired of those day creams that only gives you dull and oily skin afterwards, I would highly suggest this Olay Day Cream because it will actually meet your expectation. I've had a bad acne before, Olay cleansing face wash with Mulberry Extract is very gentle to use and has a very effective way of getting rid unnecessary build ups, dust or dirt on your face. By the way, I want to thank my sister for introducing Olay to me and giving me this. I wish I have a lot! ;)
Sadiya M.
Dubai
So far so good. It’s the first time I tried product from a drug store nearby since I was kinda tired of my old product. The packaging was quite good and it came with a night cream and face wash with mulberry extract. It feels lighter on the skin and evens the skin out. Overall a big thumbs up
Melissa B.
The first time I used it, I had pimple breakouts which I think is the effect of the cream. But after several days of using, my skin becomes clearer and even make my pores become less visible. I bought it a local supermarket here in Dubai and will definitely buy again!
Patricia M.
I've Ben using this for 3 months and it didn't whiten my skin, it helped even it out which is awesome. It's light and it dries out quickly.. It's a pretty good product for people on the go because it also has sunscreen which helps protect your skin from sun damage.
Jerica April P.
iligan city
The olay peoduct is good to use. It's my first time using it and it's amazing. My skin feels so soft. I use it on daily basis.
sumaiya b.
umm i really want to know that does it really work and give u a fair skin and is it god for skin um a littled ry skin or smthin