BY OLAY

OLAY NATURAL WHITE LIGHT UV PROTECTION DAY CREAM All in One Fairness Fairness Cream + Spot Remover + Moisturizer LIGHT, Non-greasy Formula Helps you achieve skin fairness with the triple vitamin system and UV protection in a non-greasy formula all day....

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the way Olay products make my skin feel. it feels light and moisturizing. I also use their face wash as well. very effective for long lasting hydration in your skin. I use the products twice a day once in the morning and once at night and I don't have any problems with dry skin." in 16 reviews
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Don't let the title of this product deter you from buying it if you aren't fair skinned. This works for all skin types by making you look young, fresh, and unharmed by all of the things your face comes in contact with throughout the day like, oils, pollution, sun, sweat, and rubbing from napkins or your hands. This product really makes you look like you just woke up from a good nights sleep all day long. It's affordable too, so there's no reason not to try it out!
Alex M.
I love this Olay Natural White Light Instant Glowing Fairness Day Cream- makes my skin really soft and smooth, and it helps protect my skin and keeps it from being damaged in the sun. It is really gentle on the skin and its relatively affordable! Amazing vitamins like B3 and pro-B5, and E! I would recommend trying this product- especially if you are very light skinned
Emily W.
Pittsburgh
This cream feels so nice on my skin. It feels calming and relaxing. Not too heavy. The price is not the cheapest, but it is worth the value because it is high quality. It met my expectations for a face cream that can be used every day! Can be bought at a variety of locations.
Reynaa V.
Phoenix
This product made my face look like I was much younger even though I am only 14. It was gentle against my skin and I love that . It met my expectations perfectly there’s no need to improve ! I also bought it at Walmart as well .
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I have extremely fair skin and this product made my skin look beautiful. I have used this product for a while now but was able to notice a difference right away. I did feel that it was pricy but I do feel as though it was well worth it. I’m poor so I probably wouldn’t buy it again but I would reccomend it.
Dayana s.
Encantada con este producto Este es mi favorito Este producto es muy bueno, es la primera vez que lo pruebo y me gusto, creo que seguiré comprándolo porque es bueno, además no está tan caro ni barato, es muy fácil de usarlo y te deja muy bonito como lo dije si volvería a comprarlo ya que me gustó
Keoki L.
There's days when I am so not looking too hot. My skin is all pale and unpleasant looking it is a little pricey, but for the price it is a good value, and very effective. The packaging was simple, and it was as easy as locating the directions. I really don't see much room for improvement.
Jasmin L.
Glendale, NY
It's cool and really relaxing and refreshing to the eyes. It's not pricey at all. First time using it and I would use it again once I need it for my dark circles and bags and fine lines under the eyes. I would recommend if you want to relax your eyes and bring more moisture for under the eyes so when applying makeup it would be more smooth
Marie N.
Weeki Wachee
Love the product! I would use every night before bed and let it soak in for a couple min and then rinse and noticed the next morning my skin was brighter. I enjoy the bright colors on the packaging which give it a fun look. I would improve the scent I wasn’t an overall fan of the smell.
Malorie K.
Suffolk, VA
I love this day cream. I need something light and this product does that very thing. It gives me enough moisture to hydrate my skin, but doesn't make my face feel oily like other products. I just use a bit on my dry areas and it makes them smooth and gets rid of my dried out bumps.