BY OLAY

New Look! Moisturizes to make dry skin less sensitive 100% Fragrance and Color Free Light, Non-Greasy Formula Dermatologist Tested Non-Comedogenic Aloe and Chamomile Moisturizes - Penetrates quickly and gently to soothe dryness, a major symptom of sensitive skin.  Gives both instant and sustained moisturization leaving dry skin less sensitive. Conditions Gently - Exceptionally mild - fragrance and color free - to help prevent irritation.  Leaves skin softer, smoother and more supple. Restores - Works like the essential fluids abundant in young skin to help restore skin to its natural beauty while helping to strengthen the skin s moisture protective barrier. Questions? or visit olay.com

• My skin can be dry and really oily at the same time. Dry near the...1 Answers
  • It seems all moisturizers make my face break out but my skin is s...2 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for dry skin as well?2 Answers
Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin
  • "I have been using this lotion for years at least once a day, I have really sensitive skin and this helps keep my skin smooth and full of moisture. I love this brand and more specifically this lotion!" in 126 reviews
  • "This is a nice every day lotion for those of us with sensitive/dry skin. It doesn't repair any severely dry skin. The price point is so reasonable and of lasts forever." in 32 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and Olay Moisturizing lotion can say took care of that . After using this lotion my skin so soft now love it !! " in 23 reviews
Porsha P.
This has a great light scent and feels weightless. This was the first time I purchased it, however I am unsure if I would get it again. It was pretty inexpensive from Target, however i felt I had to reapply it throughout the day over the winter when I had dryer skin. I would personally stick to the regular moisturizers from Olay, as they are pretty safe for my sensitive skin, too. This one just didn't hydrate well enough for me.
Samantha R.
It's great for oily and combination skin. It doesn't break me out and moisturizes all day without making me oily. It has SPF which makes it a great every day lotion.
Lauri S.
This is okay for combination skin but I have to leave it off my forehead or it makes my skin oily. I probably wouldn't buy it again. It's also not great for extreme dryness but is fine as an everyday moisturizer and is non-irritating for sensitive skin. It's also very affordable.
Skylar D.
W Hollywood, CA
This is the only moisturizing lotion I have used that does not make me break out. It is very gentle and does not clog my pores at all. I think that it is very effective and the packaging is simple and clean. I do not think that Olay needs to improve this product at all.
Laura H.
I found this moisturizer to be very gentle on my sensitive, combination skin. It absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin feeling slippery and oily. I think this is a great on budget moisturizer, and i would definitely buy again.
Olivia B.
Atlanta, GA
My go-to moisturizer for every day. I was my face and apply this lotion before putting on my makeup. This keeps my face smooth without making it appear oily. It also doesn't make me break out
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love this Olay Moisturizing Lotion, because I have bad sensitive skin and it almost seemed like ever face lotion I have used just made it seem like my face needed more lotion to apply to it or it made my face feel oily. Since I have been using this sensitive skin lotion it has been giving my face a fresh feel to it. I never have to use to much of it and it doesn't leave my face feeling to dry or oily, and it never feels like it's to dry.. it is perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Atasia B.
I have used olay moisturizer ever since my childhood. It always kept my skin soft, especially during the winter months where the season treats your skin the most harsh. It has always healed my dry skin and kept it super soft and normal feeling. The only complaint I have is that it tends to bring hidden pimples to the surface or creates them on occasion. Other than that, this is a fantastic product to use!
Diana T.
This is my go-to lotion! I have sensitive acne prone skin and for some reason I stopped using this for years. I recently purchased it again and I don't know how I went without it! Smells amazing, is so moisturizing on the skin and seeps right in not leaving you sticky or wet and makes my face ever so soft! I notice better texture as well. This is a beauty staple!
Karolina R.
Great! I love that it does its job and it is scent free. I find that the Olay Moisturizing lotion for sensitive skin leaves my skin moisturized without leaving it greasy. I have a hard time with other moisturizers that either break me out or leave my skin super greasy but not this one. I definitely will repurchase and recommend to other with oily skin.
Maria G.
Bell, CA
How well does this product work?
Heather R.
Does this product leave your skin feeling oily?
Shannon P.
How much does it cost?
Eva H.
Severn, MD
Does this product help with dry wintery skin?
Arlet O.
Does this lotion actually work for sensitive skin ?