BY OLAY

New Look! Moisturizes to make dry skin less sensitive 100% Fragrance and Color Free Light, Non-Greasy Formula Dermatologist Tested Non-Comedogenic Aloe and Chamomile Moisturizes - Penetrates quickly and gently to soothe dryness, a major symptom of sensitive skin.  Gives both instant and sustained moisturization leaving dry skin less sensitive. Conditions Gently - Exceptionally mild - fragrance and color free - to help prevent irritation.  Leaves skin softer, smoother and more supple. Restores - Works like the essential fluids abundant in young skin to help restore skin to its natural beauty while helping to strengthen the skin s moisture protective barrier. Questions? or visit olay.com

• My skin can be dry and really oily at the same time. Dry ...1 Answers
  • I have this but the smell is absolutely horrible. Idk if ...1 Answers
  • It seems all moisturizers make my face break out but my s...2 Answers
Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin
  • "I have been using this lotion for years at least once a day, I have really sensitive skin and this helps keep my skin smooth and full of moisture. I love this brand and more specifically this lotion!" in 126 reviews
  • "This is a nice every day lotion for those of us with sensitive/dry skin. It doesn't repair any severely dry skin. The price point is so reasonable and of lasts forever." in 32 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and Olay Moisturizing lotion can say took care of that . After using this lotion my skin so soft now love it !! " in 23 reviews
Alyssa B.
As someone with sensitive and dry skin, this Olay Moisturizing Lotion is really a lifesaver lotion for me. I have to be so careful when I use on my skin so I was so glad to find a lotion that was made to use on sensitive skin. And it does work well on sensitive skin. It's super gentle and doesn't break me out at all or bother me eczema. The formula of this lotion is very light and weightless - it absorbs easily. When applied, it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily at all. The price is really great for what you get as well - very inexpensive for a decent value. My only complaint about this is while it is hydrating, I feel that I do need to use quite a lot to get that moisturizing effect and that I do have to re-apply more often that I'd like. Besides that, this does work really well for my sensitive skin and I would purchase this again! I would recommend to those with sensitive skin to use as well.
Lillian T.
Ocean Springs
I LOVE OLAY PRODUCTS!!! However, they are just too pricey for me!!!! Anything I have used from Olay has been great!! And I have been using Olay since I was 15 years old. And I am 51 now. Now I only purchase when it is on sale AND I have a coupon. But if u have the money this is a great brand!!!
Maggie M.
Moscow, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this face lotion! I’ve been using it for 6 years now and it has yet to fail me. I have very sensitive skin so I cannot use the olay face lotion that isn’t for sensitive skin, but this works wonders!
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best moisturizer ever. I have pretty sensitive skin, and especially when I come out of the shower I get patches of redness on my face. I only use this moisturizer on my face, and it's soothing and moisturizing. On top of it, it smells great! It's a high quality face lotion for a low price.
Tammy S.
Chicago
Another classic face product. Oil of Olay is a trusted moisturizer that has been used by women all over the world  for centuries to make their skin silky smooth. It's very effective in combating dryness. I would highly recommend this product.
Porsha P.
This has a great light scent and feels weightless. This was the first time I purchased it, however I am unsure if I would get it again. It was pretty inexpensive from Target, however i felt I had to reapply it throughout the day over the winter when I had dryer skin. I would personally stick to the regular moisturizers from Olay, as they are pretty safe for my sensitive skin, too. This one just didn't hydrate well enough for me.
Laura H.
I found this moisturizer to be very gentle on my sensitive, combination skin. It absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin feeling slippery and oily. I think this is a great on budget moisturizer, and i would definitely buy again.
Zaynab H.
This moisturizer is very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave a sheen, and absorbs nicely right away. Ideal for summer and spring, but durimg the winter months you may want something a little more moisturizing. This formula sooths my skin and gives it a glow
gracie m.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
If you have sensitive skin this is the product for you. My skin is extremely sensitive and this is so refreshing. The price is perfect for the amont in the package. The scent is light and airy and I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Grace W.
Billings, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this forever. I have gone through so many of these I have lost track. It gives the best and most moisturizing feeling and I love how lightweight it is, because sometimes I don’t want a thick moisturizer. Amazing!!!
Maria G.
Bell, CA
How well does this product work?
Heather R.
Does this product leave your skin feeling oily?
Arlet O.
Does this lotion actually work for sensitive skin ?
Eva H.
Severn, MD
Does this product help with dry wintery skin?
Shannon P.