BY OLAY

New Look! Moisturizes to make dry skin less sensitive 100% Fragrance and Color Free Light, Non-Greasy Formula Dermatologist Tested Non-Comedogenic Aloe and Chamomile Moisturizes - Penetrates quickly and gently to soothe dryness, a major symptom of sensitive skin.  Gives both instant and sustained moisturization leaving dry skin less sensitive. Conditions Gently - Exceptionally mild - fragrance and color free - to help prevent irritation.  Leaves skin softer, smoother and more supple. Restores - Works like the essential fluids abundant in young skin to help restore skin to its natural beauty while helping to strengthen the skin s moisture protective barrier. Questions? or visit olay.com see more...

• My skin can be dry and really oily at the same time. Dry near the...1 Answers
  • It seems all moisturizers make my face break out but my skin is s...2 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for dry skin as well?2 Answers
Jodi B.
Bloomington, IN
A great aunt of mine has the prettiest facial skin. It always looked so clean and fresh. I found out her secret because she shared it with me. She only used Olay Moisturizing Lotions on her face. Also washing with Olay. She strongly has suggested I stick with a product that works for me. The Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin is my choice. I apply it daily and also on the back of my hands. I've had lots of complements on my skin. I've been lucky to have a beautiful complexion.
It was at my 20 and 30 year class reunion that my class mates all commented on my skin. Why didn't I have all of the wrinkles and crows feet around my eyes. I told them it's all in lotions and suggest they change their routine too to Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin. Anyone can use that with ease!
If my store is out of it I will drive to another store to get it. I've learned to buy two when buying. I have two homes and both homes have it and also carry it in my overnight bag. One of my total favorites. It keeps me looking younger!
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok. This one is new for me as of like, the last year. I used to be all about high end skincare - and then I decided to go back to the basics. You know when you see elderly women with gorgeous skin? Yeah. It's cuz this is all they used morning and night. The smell takes some getting used to (it's got that old-school Olay/slightly perfumey scent going on), but it absorbs so quickly and I can apply makeup just moments after with no problem! It's also really improved the texture of my skin! Don't knock it till ya try it....
Chelsey R.
W Springfield, MA
I absolutely swear by this face lotion. It's about or less that $10 bucks and it's perfect for my skin. I am left moisturized and happy all day after one application in the morning. Some products leave my face feeling very flaky after about an hour or two but this stuff makes sure to protect my face all day. It works well under makeup as well if you use a tiny bit . Remember a little goes a long way!! I def will buy again when I need a refill and recommend.
Naomi A.
Jamestown, KY
It works well. My skin has a problem with oily and dry spots so it wasn't the right moisturizer for me, but it worked as far as the sensitive skin. It didn't help control my oily spots, but did very well for my dry spots. I would definitely recommend this to someone that has dry sensitive skin. My skin felt soft and supple when I used it and looked fuller and more youthful.
Shannon W.
I don't know where my skin would be without Olay Sensitive Skin! It is a lightweight moisturizer perfect for my sensitive skin...does not leave any oily residue and doesn't make me break out (which is very easy for me to do). I rely on this moisturizer at least once a day, and it keeps my face feeling moisturized and fresh all day!
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite go to moisturizers for day and night use. I usually use gel moisturizers but when I can't find the brand I love or don't want to spend $20+ I go to my old reliable. I've been using this since high school and love how it doesn't break out my skin. my face always feels hydrated and helps my makeup go on smoothly!
Kelsie L.
Maquoketa, IA
I have been using this products for a couple years now. I have really sensitive skin. If any kind of perfume touches it I start to break out. So this product is great. It keeps my skin from drying out. Since my face tends to do that a lot in the winter. I use it every night after washing my face to help it keep from dying out.
Precious G.
I have been using this product for years now. I have not tried anything new since. The lotion is lightweight and it makes my face soft and smooth. It is not greasy and plus it dries really quickly and lasts all day. I don't know what the new look is all about, I just hope they did not change the ingredients.
Tyler S.
Sheboygan, Wi
I use this product daily. Its long lasting effects make it the perfects light weight face lotion. It seems a little pricey for the small bottle but a little goes a long way so it is worth the value. I have been using this for three years now and share it with all my friends. Definitly a must have product.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried and true product. I'm sure we all have used it as well as our mothers and grandmothers! Very moisturizing lotion. It never leaves my face feeling greasy and its very gentle on the skin. Also helps my dry skin. I like to use the one with sunscreen during the summer, and its just as great as this one!
Maria G.
Bell, Ca
How well does this product work?
Heather R.
Does this product leave your skin feeling oily?
Eva H.
Linthicum, Md
Does this product help with dry wintery skin?
Arlet O.
Does this lotion actually work for sensitive skin ?
Shannon P.