BY OLAY

New Look! Moisturizes to make dry skin less sensitive 100% Fragrance and Color Free Light, Non-Greasy Formula Dermatologist Tested Non-Comedogenic Aloe and Chamomile Moisturizes - Penetrates quickly and gently to soothe dryness, a major symptom of sensitive skin.  Gives both instant and sustained moisturization leaving dry skin less sensitive. Conditions Gently - Exceptionally mild - fragrance and color free - to help prevent irritation.  Leaves skin softer, smoother and more supple. Restores - Works like the essential fluids abundant in young skin to help restore skin to its natural beauty while helping to strengthen the skin s moisture protective barrier. Questions? or visit olay.com

• My skin can be dry and really oily at the same time. Dry ...1 Answers
  • I have this but the smell is absolutely horrible. Idk if ...1 Answers
  • It seems all moisturizers make my face break out but my s...2 Answers
Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin
  • "I have been using this lotion for years at least once a day, I have really sensitive skin and this helps keep my skin smooth and full of moisture. I love this brand and more specifically this lotion!" in 126 reviews
  • "This is a nice every day lotion for those of us with sensitive/dry skin. It doesn't repair any severely dry skin. The price point is so reasonable and of lasts forever." in 32 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and Olay Moisturizing lotion can say took care of that . After using this lotion my skin so soft now love it !! " in 23 reviews
Alyssa B.
As someone with sensitive and dry skin, this Olay Moisturizing Lotion is really a lifesaver lotion for me. I have to be so careful when I use on my skin so I was so glad to find a lotion that was made to use on sensitive skin. And it does work well on sensitive skin. It's super gentle and doesn't break me out at all or bother me eczema. The formula of this lotion is very light and weightless - it absorbs easily. When applied, it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily at all. The price is really great for what you get as well - very inexpensive for a decent value. My only complaint about this is while it is hydrating, I feel that I do need to use quite a lot to get that moisturizing effect and that I do have to re-apply more often that I'd like. Besides that, this does work really well for my sensitive skin and I would purchase this again! I would recommend to those with sensitive skin to use as well.
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best moisturizer ever. I have pretty sensitive skin, and especially when I come out of the shower I get patches of redness on my face. I only use this moisturizer on my face, and it's soothing and moisturizing. On top of it, it smells great! It's a high quality face lotion for a low price.
Tammy S.
Chicago
Another classic face product. Oil of Olay is a trusted moisturizer that has been used by women all over the world  for centuries to make their skin silky smooth. It's very effective in combating dryness. I would highly recommend this product.
Porsha P.
This has a great light scent and feels weightless. This was the first time I purchased it, however I am unsure if I would get it again. It was pretty inexpensive from Target, however i felt I had to reapply it throughout the day over the winter when I had dryer skin. I would personally stick to the regular moisturizers from Olay, as they are pretty safe for my sensitive skin, too. This one just didn't hydrate well enough for me.
Shelby C.
Berlin, NJ
10 out of 10! I have used this moisturizer every day for as long as i can remember. My mom also uses this every day and that is how i found out about it. I love the way it smells, it makes my face feel clean and fresh and best of all, i never break out or have a reaction from it. The bottle seems small but a little bit goes a very long way. If you are looking for a new moisturizer you need to give this one a try
Laura H.
I found this moisturizer to be very gentle on my sensitive, combination skin. It absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin feeling slippery and oily. I think this is a great on budget moisturizer, and i would definitely buy again.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Use to use this when I was a teen. I feel that over the years olay gets more expensive. When I did use this product it did great on my sensitive acne prone skin. If I wanted to I totally go back and try it again.
Catherine O.
Decatur, GA
This was the only face moisturizer I used for about 13 years of my life and the only reason I stopped using it was because I was gifted a bunch of sunscreen that I'm trying to use up instead.
Megan S.
Hubbard, OH
I love the olay moisturizing lotion for sensitive skin. I have super sensitive dry skin and using their products, my face has been so smooth without a greasy after feel
Samantha R.
It's great for oily and combination skin. It doesn't break me out and moisturizes all day without making me oily. It has SPF which makes it a great every day lotion.
Maria G.
Bell, CA
How well does this product work?
Heather R.
Does this product leave your skin feeling oily?
Arlet O.
Does this lotion actually work for sensitive skin ?
Eva H.
Severn, MD
Does this product help with dry wintery skin?
Shannon P.