BY OLAY

Treats Sensitive Skin To Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Protection, All-day
Hydration, And A Gentle Formula That's 100% Oil-, Fragrance- And
Paba-free
Formula Provides 8 Hours Of Moisture For Lasting Hydrationconditions Skin’s Surface With Vitamin E And Aloe To Maintain Healthy-looking Skinoil-freeresult Is Healthy-looking Beautiful Skin
Light, Non-greasy Formula, Dermatologically Tested, Non-comedogenic (Won't Clog Pores), Fragrance-free

How To Use:

Apply Liberally 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure. Reapply At Least Every 2
Hours. Use Water Resistant Sunscreen If Swimming Or Sweating.
Sun Protection Measures -spending Time In The Sun Increases Your Risk Of
Skin Cancer And Early Skin Aging. To Decrease This Risk, Regularly Use A
Sunscreen With A Broad Spectrum Spf Value Of 15 Or Higher And Other Sun
Protection Measures Including:

Limit Time In Sun, Especially From 10am - 2pm
Wear Long-sleeved Shirts, Pants, Hats, And Sunglasses
Children Under 6 Months: Ask A Doctor

Inactive Ingredients:
  Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylamide, C1, C43-14 Isoparaffin,Laureth-7, Steareth-21, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol,Dimenthicone, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium Edta, Steareth-2, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oleth-3 Phosphate

Buy on Amazon
  • "I tried this and liked it,I always worry about skin creams because of my sensitive skin but this one seemed to work good and I didn't have any irritation." in 74 reviews
  • "This Olay Moisturizing Cream is perfect. I love the clean, fresh feeling is gives my skin without having to worry about it hurting or damaging my sensitive skin!" in 22 reviews
  • "Periodically, I tend to develop dry, flaky skin on my nose. My mom has used this cream for a long time so, one day on a whim, I decided to test it out. I applied this cream before bed on the dry skin on my face as well as, under my eyelids. When I woke up the next day I was in awe of how incredibly rejuvenated my skin felt. I winded up stealing the bottle from my mother and have consistently bought this product ever since. I've noticed the skin under my eyelids substantially tighten after prolonged use of this product. The flaky skin on my nose has gone away as well (unless I get sun burnt). I have very sensitive skin too, making this cream ideal for me. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for quick, effective results. " in 15 reviews
Jess D.
Marlton, NJ
This was my first time trying this product, and overall I was very impressed. I bought it at Walmart because I needed a good face cream, and this was amazing! It was gentle but extremely moisturizing, and did not leave my skin feeling oily or anything like that. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
OLAY Moisturizing Cream is a light pink colored cream with a medium thick texture which smoothens nicely onto face. The velvety soft texture of the cream spreads evenly and it doesn’t feel heavy or sticky. It sinks completely into the skin without leaving any oily/shiny layer on skin.
Tia Y.
Independence
Loved this it was a great moisturizer to put on before bed. The packaging was very nice it wasnt too big or bulky and was stored easily. This was the second one i have purchased and i loved the way it helped my skin and i will buy it again. Purchased from walmart and it was a great price for the quality of product.
hali a.
I love this cream. It is very hydrating and doesn’t leave my skin looking oily! I use this every morning. It leaves my skin very soft and restored!! It achieved my expectations!!!
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
GREAT product I am on my second jar so far. I have combination skin and it does not leave my skin feeling dry or any redness. I dont break out from this product and I purchase it from Walmart it is also priced at good price.
April M.
Cle Elum, WA
Has spf 15 in it, I use it during the summer months. Great for sensitive skin, didn't break me out at all. Worked okay for my dry skin, but still needed to use a face oil with it.
Chelsy D.
Fort Drum, NY
have used this product for years. Hard to find the sensitive skin version without SPF. I use it at night and sometimes the SPF products make my skin burn a little so prefer no SPF.
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
I use this product at night after washing my face and in get morning after washing my face and before applying makeup. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized and I love it! It is my favorite! I even purchase the age defying version for my mom as a gift, and she loves it as well!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
This Olay cream works so good for me that I have sensitive skin and for me that I have psoraisis.Also it is really hard finding a product that really does help my skin and this is one of them this can't go wrong with you it has helped out my skin a lot.
marizel y.
this is my cant live without product. everyday and night i use this as a face moisturizer. it leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated and smells amazing! its a good price and i cant go a day without this product its so perfect for my combination skin!
lis C.
worcester, MA
What kinds of body lotion is good for sensitive skin? Olay Moisturizing Cream Sensitive Skin
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I need a moisturizer that is easy to absorb and that leaves my skin soft, since I feel very dehydrated. I urgently need something that moisturizes and moisturizes my skin. Would this cream work for me?
Shama B.
Fairfield , CT
Is this moisturizer scented? Also is it a heavy moisturizer?
Alyssa S.
Is it good for oily skin?
Alyssa S.
Is it good for oily skin?