Olay Moisturizing Body Wash Sunflower Oil & Refreshing Nectarine uploaded by brittany b.Olay Moisturizing Body Wash Sunflower Oil & Refreshing Nectarine uploaded by michelle h.Olay Moisturizing Body Wash Sunflower Oil & Refreshing Nectarine uploaded by Paige P.

BY OLAY

2-In-1 Essentials Oils Ribbons&Trade; One Ribbon Of Advanced Moisturizer, One Ribbon Of Cleansing Body Wash, One Mouth-Watering Scent - One Incredible Shower Experience!&Nbsp; Only Olay&Reg; 2-In-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Moisturizing Body Wash Combines The Intense Moisturizing Properties Of Olay With Cleansers To Leave Behind Hydrated, More Beautiful Skin.&Nbsp; Its Nourishing Formula Provides Long-Lasting Moisture While Releasing An Indulgent Scent. Product Features Combines One Ribbon Of Advanced Olay Moisturizers With One Ribbon Of Cleansing Body Wash Skin-Nourishing Formula Provides Long-Lasting Moisture Get Specialty-Brand Indulgence At 1/2 The Price* Refreshing Nectarine Scent:&Nbsp; Infused With Sunflower Oil And The Fresh Scent Of Juicy Nectarines Olay 2-In-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Sunflower Oil + Refreshing Nectarine Moisturizing Body Wash Two Ways To Enjoy The Same Rich Scent: Cleansing Body Wash - Rich Lather For A Fresh Clean 2-In-1 Essential Oils Ribbons Body Wash - Advanced Moisturizing Lather Infused With Natural Extracts Indulge With Your Favorite Scent: Luscious Orchid - Infused With Jojoba Extract And The Exotic Scent Of Fresh Orchids Silky Berry - Infused With Almond Oil And The Mouthwatering Scent Of Fresh-Picked Berries Soothing Cucumber - Infused With Avocado Oil And The Crisp Scent Of Refreshing Cucumbers Refreshing Nectarine - Infused With Sunflower Oil And The Fresh Scent Of Juicy Nectarines What Are You Looking For From Your Body Wash? Scent:&Nbsp; Try Olay Cleansing Body Washes Moisture:&Nbsp; Try Olay Moisture Body Washes Extra Moisture:&Nbsp; Try Olay 2-In-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Washes Moisture &Amp; Scent:&Nbsp; Try Olay 2-In-1 Essential Oils Body Washes Did You Know? Dry Skin Remedies In Your Shower Experiencing Dry, Itchy Skin?&Nbsp; The Cause Could Be Lurking Right In Your Own Bathroom.&Nbsp; P&Amp;G&Reg; Beauty Scientists Conducted A Survey And Found That Taking Frequent Hot Showers And Baths Is One Of The Leading Factors Of Dry Skin.&Nbsp; So What Is A Dry-Skin Remedy In The Shower?&Nbsp; Reach For Moisture-Enriched Body Washes And Beauty Bars, Which Have More Moisture Than Regular Soap.&Nbsp; These Can Help You Battle Dry Skin As You Cleanse. Olay Product And Ingredient Safety Promise Olay Is Committed To Providing Safe Products To Our Consumers.&Nbsp; Ensuring The Safety Of Our Products Is A Responsibility That Olay Takes Very Seriously. In Fact: Each Year, Olay Conducts Over 400,000 Safety And Quality Tests To Ensure An Excellent Experience For Ladies Around The World. All Olay Ingredients Must Be Substantiated For Safety Over A Lifetime Of Intended Use Prior To Manufacturing.&Nbsp; As An Example, We Conducted Over 250 Separate Safety Evaluations For New Olay Product Formulations In The Last Year Alone. More Than 1,000 Procter &Amp; Gamble Employees Globally Work Full-Time To Ensure The Safety And Regulatory Compliance Of Our Products And Operations, Including More Than 500 Employees Who Work Directly see more...

Olay Moisturizing Body Wash Sunflower Oil & Refreshing Nectarine
  • "I normally use a Dove soap bar and then this body wash to moisturize my extremely dry skin (I know, I'm weird using two soaps LOL)." in 3 reviews
  • "I definitely would recommend it to any lady." in 1 review
  • "The price is right and I highly recommend this product to all. " in 1 review
  • "Very lathery a little goes a long way and they have the most awesome scents." in 1 review
  • "Makes you skin soft and silky. " in 1 review
brittany b.
This is the best soap in the world.! in my opinion, this soap leaves my skin smelling amazing and so soft all day long. my skin hasn't been as dry as usual once I started this body wash. the two scents they have smell amazing I've used them both. I will only be buying this product from now on especially since the price is good too. definitely a must buy and I recommend this to all my friends and family.
Allison P.
Roswell, GA
During the winter months when my skin is super dry I love to add a moisturizing body wash. Olay body wash is my absolute favorite. Goes on silky and smooth and washes away without leaving a residue but does leave an amazing subtle smell behind. Since using, I find my body lotion goes on easier and the combination of the body wash and their body lotion is a match made in heaven.
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
My boyfriend actually purchased this for me over a year ago. I continued to use this time and time again, until the store stopped selling them in-store. The smell is wonderful, it leaves you and your bathroom smelling heavenly! The ribbons are even an added addition. They leave your skin so soft to the touch. It makes you want to shower all day!
Bethany J.
Vicksburg, MS
Favorite body wash to use ever. It's gentle soap cleans me so well, and as a part time farmer that's what I need. It's worth the price for sure. It has sunflower oil that moisturizes you, but not too harshly and it keeps your skin smelling sweet and feeling soft all day. I recommend and would buy again any day.
Feba P.
Bixby, OK
If you ever suffer from dry skin due to the extreme weather then you need this product for sure. I had suffered from dry skin and this was the only body wash that didn't dry my skin out. It has a long lasting scent and I would definitely buy it again.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
I love this body wash! It's moisturizing enough that I don't have to use lotion when I get out of the shower. It smells great and the moisturizer lasts all day! I do wish there were more scents, but I will still use it. It's my #1 go to!!!
Gabriela  M.
Sandy, UT
Love this product it's soapy smells really good I feel like it does leave my skin soft the only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because after I get out of the shower my skin doesn't smell like the scent. But I would recommend :)
Reyna R.
Adrian, MI
Love the Olay moisturizing body washes. They all smell so good and leave your skins super soft. The price is very affordable. Pros: soft skin. Smells good and affordable. I would definitely recommend this
Amanda L.
Oh la la this stuff smells absolutely amazing this is one of my favorite body washes and the scent last all day long after shower and if you have dry skin then this is for you ! I love it!
Cecilia C.
Norristown, PA
Beautiful scent and lather but not sufficiently moisturizing for my skin in the winter. I'm sure it would be lovely if I wasn;t dry, but it didn't suit my personal needs very well.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
What's the scent of this like?