BY OLAY

This product is not eligible for priority shipping. Image may vary from the actual product. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is the most moisturizing body wash i've ever used. And the scent stays with you for hours and hours! " in 7 reviews
Brandi D.
Albany
I love this body wash! It's for sure my favorite at the moment! I have extremely dry skin and this stuff is so moisturizing! It's very affordable. The packaging is cute and they all smell so good. I would definitely recommend this body wash to anyone with dry skin!
Apache T.
Bemidji
I was just prancing around target buying things I don't need, like always, when I stumbled on this gem. This stuff smells AMAZING, I personally love it. I used it everyday until I ran out. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky like other moisturizing body washes.
Kylie R.
Battle Creek, MI
I love this body wash!! Smells amazing and makes me feel so clean. Definitely meets expectations. I bought it at Walgreens for a great price too!! I would recommend to others most definitely!!! Love love love the smell
Maria R.
Cleveland
Very moisturizing however sometimes the fragrance can be a little much. It is a little pricey too. I've noticed that it irritates my skin a little but I try to just make sure I rinse off extra good. I would not recommend this to someone who does not like strong scented products.
Kimberlynn E.
Not one of my favorites, but it's still gets the job done. I will say that it does make my skin feel very clean, but it is not as moisturizing as I expected it to be. It left my skin feeling sort of dry. Recommended for scent and cleanliness, but not for moisture!
Catrice M.
Detroit
It's a nice smooth body wash. Smells good and makes my skin feel silky. I found that I'd rather use the bar of oil of olay beauty bar soap for my face, which works excellent opposed to using the body wash on the face. Love all of these products by oil of olay.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
This has been my go to body wash for a long time now . It is gentle on my skin and smells amazing . My sister is now obsessed with this same wash because she used it the last time she came to see me . It exceeded my expectations in a great priced body wash.
Samantha Jo T.
Fort Gay
Omg I love this body wash! It does help my skin feel more moisturized! I have used this product for a few years now! The packaging is great and it smells wonderful! It's not pricey at all and totally affordable! I will always be buying this product again!!
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
LOVE this stuff! Smells amazing and leaves your body feeling so smooth and rich, you know like that first feel of your legs after shaving! My guests who come to visit even love the product! Its so creamy I highly recommend!
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
I love this body wash from Olay, that's the brand that we like. It leavesyour skin refreshed and moisture which is the result you expect on moisturizers!! This one is great!!