BY OLAY

Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this of a morning it hydrates and moisturize my skin especially I have such open pores that some products are hard to use very fond of the brand and their products
karin t.
I really dont see the point of this mousse cleanser... I got it because i have to complete a total purchase for cash back coupons, and my regular Olay cleanser was not in stock. Overpriced for the amount of product that you get. and it did nothing for my aging skin.
Riley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not recommend this for anyone who has sensitive skin like me.  This did not agree with my skin.  You can buy it at many drug stores for a reasonable price, but do a little tester patch before buying
jazmin m.
I really didn't like it that much I honestly think that I was really disappointed it was my 1 st time trying it and I didn't like it I have tried other products of their brand and it was not that bad
Ashton U.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product! Such a great idea for even coverage! It's very light but always keeps my skin moisturized. Will definitely purchase and I highly recommend!
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very good mouse cleaner I just ran out because I use so much of it because it works so good on your skin and it's very gentle on skin and comes in handy very effective I would recommend this product to others
Ashlee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't care for the smell. Also didn't notice it helping out my skin as much as I would have liked. It's ok but there is others like this that I prefer.
Linda R.
Tuscumbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Due to having that oily skin the upside is very few wrinkles. But I also can only use a little mosturizer. This was not thick and heavy so I like that.
Bayley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey very effective cleanser it helps clean my skin after a very long day and has very nice packaging and is very effective it's gentle not harsh
Aaliyah T.
Missouri
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this works well, but for me it works a little too well it make my face greasy after use and its consistency is not the greatest either.
Candyce C.
Is it sulfate free?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Does this make your hair clumpy? How long does it last? I'm tying to find a product that works for my hair. My hair goes flat right away.