BY OLAY

The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay’s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use skin becomes smooth and beautiful.

1 Use: Indulges senses with an indulgent Cinnamon Spice scent, while visibly conditioning skin.
1 Week: Moisturizes skin to be lush and nourished.
1 Bottle: Makes skin healthy-looking and provides long-lasting moisture.

How To Use:

Squeeze a small amount of product onto wet puff. Lather and rinse.

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-90m, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopentane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33.

Buy on www.ama...
Vivianna B.
Beaumont, TX
I'm an absolute fan of Olay but this particular body wash kind of fall short for me. I'm used to intense luxurious smells but this one just kind of smells like a really old box of Christmas decorations. Not that I don't like and enjoy the scent of cinnamon and Grandma's cookies from 5 years ago I just don't think I should be in Bottle form. The scent isn't strong enough but as far as the moisturizing aspect and the lather and all that good stuff of course it does wonderful and never lets me down that way. Definitely wouldn't buy it again but if they have another collection come along I might try that despite my terrible experience with this one.
Sarah M.
Edinburg, TX
The one I have is the summer collection is sweet peach and I absolutely love it. It's worth the price and lasts a long time. You just need every little and it goes along way.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is what came up when I scanned my new Sweet Peach ultra moisture body wash, so it must be the sku they use for LE scents?
Anyway....this one is so good y'all.
I love the smell of peach, everytime I see it in Bath & Body Works products I buy it.
This is beating them with a stick! It's strong but not overpowering & lasts for hours.
Leaves your skin smooth & silky & rinsed clean.
This is a must try for anyone who likes peaches!
🎵Really love your peaches, wanna shake your tree🎶🎶
It's making me sing y'all,lol.
Jennifer S.
I love Olay body washes. They have always been a very Moisturizing body wash for me. This has a very spicy scent not so much a cinnamon smell. I like it for the winter months. IMO you cannot go wrong with any Olay body wash.
Rinata A.
Jersey City, NJ
This is most luxurious body wash for a reasonable price. I feel like I'm using a 40$ designer brand instead of the 5$ I paid for it. The cinnamon scent is not overpowering. And the texture is fantastic!
Anna M.
Battle Creek, MI
Okay has done a limited edition summer collection and I picked up the Sweet Peach scent. It's absolutely amazing. It smells great and the formula doesn't dry my skin. I grabbed this at my local supermarket and would suggest to anyone to try it!
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
Oh my heavens, I don't know where to begin. Actually, yes, I do. I LOVE the scent of this. Cinnamon is one of my all time favorite scents and this did not disappoint. I happend across it at Walmart this past weekend and had to have it. I am sad that it seems to be a seasonal product. However, I might try to track it down online. It works great as a body wash and I have even used it to shave my legs with no issues. I don't feel oily or greasy after washing. my new favorite body wash!
Wendy H.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love, LOVE this body wash. It is my favorite. The smell is incrediable. its so gentle and the scent stays on all day. My skins feels so smooth and refreshed. And I doubles as an awesome shaving cream leaving no nicks or razor burn. I have recommended it to so many of my friends and family.
Jazmyn B.
Bronx, NY
This is a limited edition soap that is only sold during the winter seasons. I bought it at Walmart. I love this fragrance, and it makes me smell good and I feel clean. It's a great product. I loved using it. I can't wait till the winter season comes around again so I can purchase it.
Linsey p.
olive hill
I deal with dry skin in the winter time and after using this product I really seen results and the smell isn't to over powering either