Olay Moisture Outlast Sensitive Beauty Bar uploaded by Brianna C.

BY OLAY

Reveal radiant, healthy-looking skin with Olay Moisture Outlast Sensitive Unscented Beauty Bar. Its dermatologist-tested, non-drying formula provides gentle cleansing for sensitive skin with unscented moisturizers and no dyes. With 10x more moisturizers than regular soap, this hypoallergenic beauty bar won’t dry out skin like regular bar soap and it’s even gentle enough to use on your face. Give sensitive skin the care it deserves, making it softer and smoother with continued use vs. regular soap.

Ingredients: Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Fragrance/Parfum, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, PEG-90M

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

• Is there any kind of scent to this? I have sensitive skin...3 Answers
  • For The people with sensitive skin,  Ladies in the privat...1 Answers
Olay Moisture Outlast Sensitive Beauty Bar

Start your review of Olay Moisture Outlast Sensitive Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauryn M.
It was pretty good. It didn’t reallt work for me too much but it worked for other people. I wouldn’t buy it again but I reccomend you try it because everyone’s skin is different. It smells pretty good and worked for a couple of day but then stopped working.
Maggie B.
West Seneca , NY
Awesome beauty bar! Doesn’t irritate my skin, which is saying a lot. It smells good and my skin feels amazing afterwards. The price is also awesome, can’t complain at all and would definitely recommend
erica a.
Hattiesburg
This bar of soap smells great and leaves my skin super soft. It’s definitely a go-to for me. Especially when I travel because you can get the pack for a fairly good price at Walmart.
Chris J.
Spring
The soap is nice and you can tell that it’s very moisturizing. Your skin feels so much softer after using it. It’s also good for sensitive skin. My sister has eczema and is very prone to breakouts and allergic reactions and this didn’t pose a problem with this soap, unlike many others. The shape is the only downside. It slides around a lot on any surface that isn’t 100% flat.
Tavis D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used the Olay brand for years and have always went back to it after trying other brands. The beauty bar moisturizes the skin and makes the skin so smooth. The soap is very affordable at Target. I recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin. This is a great investment!
Kristin l.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve always had sensitive skin, and it’s hard to find affordable products that don’t irritate it. With the Olay sensitive beauty bar I’ve found something that won’t break the bank and I can clean my face and body with this. LOVE IT.
Taylor L.
Harold, KY
I loved it! Took off all of my makeup. Very moisturizing and left my skin very soft. The smell isn’t too overpowering like some soap bars are. I have sensitive skin and this worked wonders! :) Highly recommend!
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do not buy this soap of you have very sensitive skin like me. It is not unscented. There is a mild scent, but it is still there. I didn't give it one star because it smells nice and may work for people who don't need their soap to be completely fragrance free. But after using it a few days I noticed that I started feeling a mild itch all over. I have to give the other 5 bars in the pack away and go back to Dove Sensitive Skin products.
Sheena S.
My whole family has sensitive skin so we choose to use this soap! We use this everyday sometimes more than once to freshen up and clean up! I have used a lot of soaps over the years and this seems to be the best that I've tried! No one breaks out  and every one smells good and skin looks good!! I recommend this soap for anyone who has sensitive skin!
Julie H.
Sharon, PA
I love this sensitive bar. My skin is combination oily and dry. Oily in my T- zone dry everywhere else but this bar gave my skin control all day. I bought this at Walmart and it was decently priced. I would definitely buy this product again.

Walmart