BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Moisture Outlast Age Defying Beauty Bar with Vitamin E is different. This age-defying beauty bar is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners that leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Ingredients: Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

• Will this help shrink pores?1 Answers
  • How many times can we apply this ?5 Answers
  • I'm usually not a fan of bar soap. Olay has absolutely ch...1 Answers
Olay Moisture Outlast Age Defying Beauty Bar
  • "The smell is amazing and lasts!! It's very moisturizing and great if you have dry sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend" in 3 reviews
Yolanda C.
Bella vista
Love it keeps my body moisturized. Smells amazing. Not only does my soap need to keep me clean with out making my skin feel stripped it needs to smell good! It’s super affordable. I always get the 6pk. Highly recommend this! Works great smells great!
Nicole T.
These moisturizing bars are great. I wish I had more left but I will definitely be buying more. I don't know if it really makes you look younger but it smells great, suds nice, and cleans my body well. I love Olay products so this soap is great. It moisturizers super well and leaves my skin soft, smelling good, and not dry. I only use a handful of soap brands and this is one of them! Totally recommend if you haven't tried this soap yet! Olay Moisture Outlast Age Defying Beauty Bar
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
This is my favorite body bar....but i simply refer to it as my favorite soap. It smells wonderful and it moisturizes just the right amount. I have used this exact body bar for years and years. I get it at Walmart but if I see it other places cheaper then I grab a few more from that store. This makes my skin feel wonderful!
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
I absolutely love olay body defying bars they make your skin smell so good and feel so soft. I bought it at our local Walmart. I am a repeat buyer of this soap. The packaging is a beautiful purple color. I would definitely buy this soap again because it's amazing!
Katie l.
anniston, AL
One of my favorite commercial soaps. My son has severe eczema, and this is even gentle enough for his extremely sensitive skin. It has a really clean smell and leaves skin feeling clean. I've been using this soap since 2008. 😍😍😍
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
I don't like this at all... it leaves a strange residue in my skin after I use it. I never have that issue with my Dove soap. Idk what it is but I feel dirty still after I use this. Would not repurchase and would not recommend.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this body bar! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth feeling, not dry and tight! I've used it for the last couple of years! You can't beat the value! I usually pick it up at Walmart, but I'm sure they carry it just about everywhere!
Hannah L.
North Augusta
This brand of soap not only has a pleasant smell but is also moisturizing and soft. I’ve only just recently tried it and it has met my expectations. The only con I have with it is that it is extremely soft and doesn’t last as long as other brands of soap.
Mackenzie C.
Douglasville, GA
While this product doesn't show immediate results, after using it about a year and a half I can for sure tell the aging process has slowed. I would love a better scent, which is why I gave this product a 4.
Breanna L.
Pt Pleasant, WV
This soap was awesome for my dry skin. I felt like I didn’t need as much lotion after my shower and my skin looked calmer too. My husband also loved it and he has psoriasis. I would definitely buy it again.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
How many times can we apply this ?
Danielle P.
Indianapolis, IN
Will this help shrink pores?
brandi t.
I'm usually not a fan of bar soap. Olay has absolutely changed my mind on that. It works so well, leathers up great with a loofa and makes your skin feel ageless and fresh.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
So will this make my body look younger

Walmart