BY OLAY

• I like this very much. it make my face feel so good. and ...1 Answers
Olay Moisture Balancing Foaming Face Wash with Vitamin E
  • "Olay is pretty much my life. Having such sensitive skin - I've always gone to Olay. From the face moisturizer to the face wash - just the best products. " in 10 reviews
  • "This face wash is a staple in my beauty routine. it is fresh smelling. it is hydrating .it is very foamy. it is easy to use and very inexpensive. it is a brand we know and trust." in 4 reviews
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love that it foams and has a good smell!! I feel like it doesn't leave my face greasy which i love!! But some Olay peoducts are priced good and some is outrageous over all this is a great product!! A little goes a long way and lathers in so well!
KeAngela P.
Memphis
This product is very helpful with acne an it also balances An cleanses your skin . I usually use mine at night because it helps me know everything is out of my skin. I definitely would buy this product again !
Sonia E.
i used this product hoping it will help me out to control my oily skin but sadly it did not worked out on me how i was hoping. The texture of this product a little over tacking i felt a slightly burned on my face i am not sure but it is not something i will buy again. I am not saying its a bad product it just simply didn't work out for me.
Breanna W.
Tigard
This face wash works very well and makes your face feel gentle and smooth and it doesnt feel harsh at all. The packaging is very nice and the product comes out of the bottle nicely. It was a little sticky after you take it off your face but I would still recommend it to others
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN
I love this face wash it's been the best that I've used with all the vitamins and everything else. It's helped my face with breakouts and just keeping it healthy looking and keeping me younger looking.
Tammy R B.
Ruidoso
I use this facial wash daily and love the way my face feels after....its so soft, clean and the micro beads really makes my face feel clean and tightens my pores to. I love all of Olay products!
Beza D.
College Park, MD
Works really well for dry skin! It is actually super hydrating and the vitamin E oil works really well for removing acne scars. It exceeded my expectations. Very gentle on your skin.
Melissa S.
Los Banos CA
I love this product,refreshing and so good on hydrating my dry skin.I just recently ran out haven't had the time to buy more would love some but I would strongly suggest this product.
Mariana R.
Las Vegas, NV
I wasn't a fan of this product since it made me break out a bit , It didnt seem to clean my pores or moisturize as it claims. I would rather purchase another product than this.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
It cleans my face super well, leaves no residue of anything at all. Leave my skin refreshing, leave the feeling that I wash my face with soap and water, super good.
Emma g.
I like this very much. it make my face feel so good. and it similar good love it very much.