BY OLAY

Unique Body Wash Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin

Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash

Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth

Microscrubbing Formula With Crushed Ginger Gently Exfoliates

Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Redefine Clean With Olay Microscrubbing Cleansing Infusion Hydrating Glow Body Wash With Crushed Ginger.Our Exclusive Formula Infuses A Non-stripping Cleanser With Our Best Biorenewing Hydrators To Actually Improve Your Skin’s Condition As You Wash. The Creamy Lather Draws Out Surface Dirt And Impurities Without Drying The Skin, While Exfoliators Renew Skin’s Texture.Our Unique Hydrating Ingredients Act More Like Your Skin's Natural Lipids To Renew Skin's Surface From Within.Skin Is Left Feeling Smooth,Clean And Hydrated, So Skin’s Surface Reflects Light For A Natural Glow.

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrated Silica, Trideceth-3, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Bht, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5

How To Use:

Lather with puff and rinse.

Kierra A.
Zionsville , IN
I love this body wash ever since I first tried it . It smells great and lovely . I love the scrub that’s in it . Leaves skin soft and smooth
Courtney H.
Racine, WI
Love it..crisp clean smell.like oranges...the scrubbers are amazing in this bottle..would recommend if u love citrus smells
Angie H.
Hiddenite
Oh!!! This smells so so great, with the mildest exfoliating beads, it leaves me so soft and refreshed, love live this!!
Jeanette G.
Compton , CA
I’m stepping up my skincare game with help from the NEW @olay Cleaning Infusions collection! Start your #GlowUp here!
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
I first got this as a sample and now we always use it. It smells really nice, doesn’t break the bank, and exfoliates without being viciously scrubby. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. And I can find it at my happy place-target ❤️
Jen K.
North Vancouver , BC
I bought this last night after searching for a more reasonably priced ginger scented body wash. I was using a travel sized sample of Origins Ginger body wash and loved the smell, but couldn't wrap my head around a $30+ price tag. I found this Olay one last night at Superstore on sale for $4 and I am blown away! The scent isn't quite as gingery as Origins, but the formula is eons better! The suds are like micro suds and leave you with very fresh, invigorated clean skin! I will continue to purchase this body wash and almost feel the need to apocalypse stockpile this one!
Mary Camil D.
Es muy bien producto. Tiene un rico aroma a jengibre. Hace buena espuma. Deja mi piel suave y humectada.
Mary Camil D.
It is have a good smell?