BY OLAY

Unique Body Wash Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin

Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash

Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth

Microscrubbing Formula With Crushed Ginger Gently Exfoliates

Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Redefine Clean With Olay Microscrubbing Cleansing Infusion Hydrating Glow Body Wash With Crushed Ginger.Our Exclusive Formula Infuses A Non-stripping Cleanser With Our Best Biorenewing Hydrators To Actually Improve Your Skin’s Condition As You Wash. The Creamy Lather Draws Out Surface Dirt And Impurities Without Drying The Skin, While Exfoliators Renew Skin’s Texture.Our Unique Hydrating Ingredients Act More Like Your Skin's Natural Lipids To Renew Skin's Surface From Within.Skin Is Left Feeling Smooth,Clean And Hydrated, So Skin’s Surface Reflects Light For A Natural Glow.

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrated Silica, Trideceth-3, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Bht, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5

How To Use:

Lather with puff and rinse.

Alexis R.
This came in my Target Beauty Box, and it was my first time using it. It has a great scent, with tiny microbeads to scuff away dead skin. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and light.
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
I received a 1.7 fl oz sample of this in a beauty box, and I really enjoyed it! I tend to avoid exfoliating facial cleansers since I really don’t need to exfoliate every day, but my body skin is much thicker and can handle it! This was also very hydrating - I haven’t gone to bed dry and itchy since I started using it! The average price is a little more than we typically pay for body wash, but I’m trying to hardest to get my husband on board!
Monica M.
Ok so the smell is pretty amazing. Thats the first thing i wanna say. Second, when you use it it kinda makes your skin tingle which is fabulous BUT my skin was very dry after and this being a moisturizing body wash you can understand my disappointment. Ive been having very dry itchy skin due to the weather change here in CA so i was hoping this would help bit its was the same after 3 days of using it. All in all i say 3 stars.
Myra H.
Was really excited about using this at first because it's Olay and the scrubbing plus hydration aspect of the wash was intriguing. It felt well enough during the shower -- I could feel the microscrubbers doing their job but the wash didn't feel harsh on my skin. Afterward, however, I didn't feel any great amount of hydration, in fact, my skin was quite dry and itchy afterward. I ended up giving it to my mom who seemed to like it a bit better than I did even though she said her skin felt drier after using as well.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received a sample of Olay cleansing infusion in crushed ginger. The body wash has smell microbrews that harness the crushed ginger fragrance. This body wash leaves uour feeling soft and hydrated. I do recommend this product it works well on all skin types
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
This product is amazing. It smells so refreshing and left my skin so soft and feeling fresh. I definitely would recommend this to everyone!!! So worth the price and definitely a great product, but then again what product isn't from Olay! MUST TRY!!
Julissa C.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome body wash! Gently exfoliates while leaving a clean smooth feel. I did notice my skin looking healthier after the 2nd day. It has a very strong ginger scent, may be too strong for some.
keren a.
crowley la
I recieved a sample of this body wash and i was very pleased with it. It smells really good and i love that they had the exfoliating beads in it as well. It left my body feeling very soft and smooth as well.
Linda P.
Love this !!  Crushed Ginger.  Lovely scent. And perfect amount of exfoliating beads . I got in a subscription box. Will definitely repurchase.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Olay Micro Scrubbing Cleansing Infusion Hydrating Glow Body Wash with Crushed Ginger!

It has improved my skin tone!

It also exfoliates the skin!
Mary Camil D.
It is have a good smell?