BY OLAY

Unique Body Wash Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin

Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash

Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth

Microscrubbing Formula With Crushed Ginger Gently Exfoliates

Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Redefine Clean With Olay Microscrubbing Cleansing Infusion Hydrating Glow Body Wash With Crushed Ginger.Our Exclusive Formula Infuses A Non-stripping Cleanser With Our Best Biorenewing Hydrators To Actually Improve Your Skin’s Condition As You Wash. The Creamy Lather Draws Out Surface Dirt And Impurities Without Drying The Skin, While Exfoliators Renew Skin’s Texture.Our Unique Hydrating Ingredients Act More Like Your Skin's Natural Lipids To Renew Skin's Surface From Within.Skin Is Left Feeling Smooth,Clean And Hydrated, So Skin’s Surface Reflects Light For A Natural Glow.

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrated Silica, Trideceth-3, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Bht, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5

How To Use:

Lather with puff and rinse.

Malorie R.
This  Olay Microscrubbing Cleansing Infusion Crushed Ginger Body Wash is Amazing ! My skin glows and feels amazing right after I use it < I use it so much that i run out so quickly. The only con I would say is that it is super thin and not alot of soap in the actual product . It is pretty affordable and would recommend to attempt this product.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I Receive a free sample of this product and I love it ,It smell terrific and this body wash made my skin glow I notice a difference my first use.And I love the way my Olay Microscrubbing Cleansing Infusion Crushed Ginger Body Wash skin is soft and smooth after I use it and it lather up well.
Stephanie K.
Hampton
I love the scent of this body wash. I'm not sure I love the texture of this particular scrubbing body wash. The micro scrubbing material is very fine and seems hard to get all the way off. It does leave your skin soft and smooth.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in my Walmart beauty box recently. I really really like the scent of this body wash.  It smells so nice I hope they make a matching lotion.  It lathers well and the microscrub beads help my skin feel clean, soft and smooth.  I would purchase this for sure.
BETSY R.
I like that it gently exfoliates with micro polishing it smells great leaves skin refreshed the citrus and ginger make your skin feel revived it leaves skin feeling extra clean. I received this as a sample. Will definitely buy in the future.
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
Sensational. The fragrance. The microscrubbers are so invigorating, and arent too big to feel overpowering. Price point is great, I use this with the puff daily.
Lexi J.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I just bought this recently because I like Olay body wash and saw that this was a new one. It smells good and I like that it slightly exfoliates. It makes my skin feel soft.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
The body wash smells so divine. It has micro scrubbing particles to slough of dead skin. Crushed ginger particles provide a scrub like feel. Cleans skin deeply without drying.My skin feels so soft. Just love taking showers just so I can use this. Great sized
Becca T.
Dover, PA
I received a sample of this product in my March Target Beauty Box. I absolutely love this body wash! My skin feels so silky after using it. I love the smell! I don’t know the price but it will probably be the next body wash I purchase!
Alexis R.
This came in my Target Beauty Box, and it was my first time using it. It has a great scent, with tiny microbeads to scuff away dead skin. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and light.
Mary Camil D.
It is have a good smell?