BY OLAY

Unique Body Wash Draws Out Impurities & Draws In Hydration For Naturally Glowing Skin

Actually Improves Skin’s Condition As You Wash

Creamy Lather Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth

Microscrubbing Formula With Crushed Ginger Gently Exfoliates

Non-stripping Formula Is Perfect For Daily Use On All Skin Types

Redefine Clean With Olay Microscrubbing Cleansing Infusion Hydrating Glow Body Wash With Crushed Ginger.Our Exclusive Formula Infuses A Non-stripping Cleanser With Our Best Biorenewing Hydrators To Actually Improve Your Skin’s Condition As You Wash. The Creamy Lather Draws Out Surface Dirt And Impurities Without Drying The Skin, While Exfoliators Renew Skin’s Texture.Our Unique Hydrating Ingredients Act More Like Your Skin's Natural Lipids To Renew Skin's Surface From Within.Skin Is Left Feeling Smooth,Clean And Hydrated, So Skin’s Surface Reflects Light For A Natural Glow.

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrated Silica, Trideceth-3, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Bht, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5

How To Use:

Lather with puff and rinse.

Nur S.
canton
Soy oil used in this product because it's a cheap mass produced GMO crop. This is an oil that most likely contains no benefits to the skin what so ever. Other than the fact that it's just an oil. The ingredients are terrible. You are better off just using coconut oil and baking soda to clean your face. Keep in mind what you put on your skin goes into the blood stream and gets locked in your cells.
Jan a.
Aptos , CA
I received this 50mil sample in my $5 Walmart subscription. I have to say this body wash smells amazing, some sort of rich honey and soap. My skin was soft and fresh. The micro scrubbing well I feel it but it was nice. I don’t know how much the bottle cost but like it a lot, the although the scent is nice it lingers almost all day, not that is not a problem cause is nice to smell clean most of the day, but this scent is not my thing. So will continue try with a different scent.
DeAnna W.
Tempe, AZ
Eh, I’m a loyal Olay user but I’m not really feeling this body wash. I picked it up at CVS changing my normal scent and this one is ok but nothing special. I’m actually not a fan of the micro scrubbing beads and for some odd reason (maybe the yellow color) I see more of this product on my shower floor then on my body. It’s not a bad product just not for me. I’ll stick to the original Shea Butter version.
Lindsay S.
I decided to pick this product up at my local Walgreens after watching a wedding look posted by Christen Dominique using the product I wanted to try it out for myself and I am so excited that I did it is a beautiful formula my skin feels amazing after using the product the formula is non-stripping it draws out impurities but leaves in the hydration revealing a gorgeous glow to your skin you just lather up with a puff and your skin will feel amazing super smooth, soft and moisturized with hydration it does not leave your skin feeling dry it also smells Amazing it has a beautiful citrus scent that is so light and clean smelling I highly recommend you get your hands on one and test it out for yourselves you will love it.
ashlee p.
I am buying this forever. This body wash smells phenomenal and is so satisfying to use. It left my skin feeling amazing even when I had been outside in a pasture all day. I think this is my new body wash from now on and I don’t see that changing soon. Olay Microscrubbing Cleansing Infusion Crushed Ginger Body Wash
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
I recieved a small bottle of the crushed ginger cleaning infusion scrub with my beauty box. It has a nice clean fresh smell and it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. I personally wish the exfoliating properties were a little more noticable but it does its job for the most part.
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
OBSESSED. No seriously, I am obsessed with this. It does not dry out my already sad, dry skin, the smell is AMAZING, beyond words,... like I think I’ll repurchase this for life just for the scent alone! I hate the taste of ginger, but this, yassss.
Sarah W.
This product smells phenomenal! It was so refreshing and spa like using it in the shower. He aroma was strong in a good way. The thickness scrubbed my skin and left my skin feeling soft and smooth. Highly recommend especially at this price point
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
I've only used this once so far, and love it! The smell takes over my entire shower, which I love. Has super tiny little granules in it to ensure a good scrubbin', lol! Can't wait to shower to use it again!
Tavares M.
Wanaque, NJ
Olay es una marca que se encuentra en muchos lugares el olor de la este jabón o crema con exfoliante te ayuda a que la piel se hidrate y le da mucha i luminosidad a tu piel me encanta es divino
Mary Camil D.
It is have a good smell?