BY OLAY

Redefine Clean With Olay Micropolishing Cleansing Infusion Hydrating Glow Facial Cleanser With Crushed Ginger And Citrus Extract. Our Exclusive Formula Infuses A Non-stripping Cleanser With Our Best Biorenewing Hydrators To Actually Improve Your Skin’s Condition As You Wash. The Micropolishing Formula Gently Exfoliates For A Gentle Clean, Removing Dirt, Oil And Makeup—and Without Drying The Skin, While Exfoliators Renew Skin’s Texture. Our Unique Hydrating Ingredients Act More Like Your Skin's Natural Lipids To Renew Skin's Surface From Within. Skin Is Left Feeling Smooth,Clean And Hydrated, So Skin’s Surface Reflects Light For A Natural Glow.

How To Use:

Massage Onto Wet Face And Rinse.

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrated Silica, Trideceth-3, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Verbena Officinalis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5.

Alyssa Kayla J.
I have been using this for about a week, but no glow has appeared. Other than that, I like the fine grit of this product as it feels like it actually exfoliates unlike most beads. And the product lathers nicely so it really gets deep in your pores. Rinses easily and clean, and skin feels much softer.

I have noticed they sell this cleanser on both "crushed ginger" and "sea kelp" but they have the same words on the back of the label. I wish they specified the benefits or difference between the two formulas.
Stacie M.
mechanicsville
This product really impressed me. I think I've finally found a facial cleanser that I'll continue to use. It doesn't dry my skin, it lightly exfoliates, and it completley removes all of my makeup easily. With other cleansers I sometimes feel like I need to repeat the washing process, but not with this. I love it.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
This is the first time I've tried this product I love the way that it makes my skin feel it makes my skin feel extremely soft after use I've only been using in a couple days so I don't really know about the glow that it's talking about but it does it has kept my skin hydrated.
Alexandria T.
Rahway
If you are looking for something that has exfoliator in it. This might be for you. Having a moisturizer in it helps with not having such dry skin after. It’s definitely worth the purchase amount being under $10.
Liz W.
Concord
This is definitely a new favorite facial cleanser. I usually can’t switch up my face products very often because I will break out but this one has not caused any break outs and leaves my skin so smooth.
Lindsay S.
I decided to pick this product after watching a video posted by Christen Dominique using the product in a wedding look I am happy that I did my skin looks so healthy and has a nice glow to it the product itself is super hydrating it does not dry out my skin it has little micro beads in it and it has a nice citrus scent to it I highly recommend trying it for yourselves
savannah W.
Donora, PA
I have been using this for a little over a week and can already see improvement in my skin. It makes my skin look bright and feel smooth. Definitely a keeper in my facial routine!
Soona C.
I have combination skin. I was using a Korean cleanser which was leaving my skin very dry after washing it. I received a sample size of this product in the mail and decided to try it out. It doesn’t leave my face feeling extremely dry after use! It helped reduce my dry spots on my chin! I’m very happy with this cleanser!
Vanessa N.
Silver Grove, KY
Great new to me product. The smell is phenomenal. My skin feels amazing as well. It is gentle for an exfoliating item.
Gaby M.
Calexico, CA
My current favorite cleanser! I love the smell of this product, very fresh and perfect for summer. Gives my skin that boost of radiance and calms my skin