Olay Micro Sculpting Scrub Cleanser uploaded by Sarah L.Olay Micro Sculpting Scrub Cleanser uploaded by Lindsey K.Olay Micro Sculpting Scrub Cleanser uploaded by Wendi S.

BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates, deep cleans and detoxifies to reveal bright, smooth skin. Its special formula increases surface cell turnover to reveal smoother skin and reduces the appearance of pores.

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Oxidized Polyethylene, Acrylates Copolymer, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Fragrance, Peg-100, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Carnosine, Panthenol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides

Olay Micro Sculpting Scrub Cleanser
  • "I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful what products i use. This one has been great and has never irritated my skin. I typically buy this at Target or Wal-Mart. I will definitely continue to use this product." in 3 reviews
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Like the rest of the Olay Regenerist line, this product smells so good! It comes in a squeeze container with enough cleanser to last at least a few months with daily use. I use it in the morning with a warm wet washcloth to gently exfoliate my skin. There are very fine particles in it that help remove any dirt or residual makeup. After rinsing my skin feels so soft. I use this product in conjunction with other Olay Regenerist products as part of my daily skin regimen. Love it!
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
I really had high hopes for this face wash. It smells great, it makes my skin feel clean and fresh. However i have noticed my skin started peeling. Especially around my eye area and when i apply face cream it burns sooo bad. Had this happend to anyone else?
Victoria B.
Hammond , LA
This cleanser is amazing, the reviews were all amazing so I figured I’d give it a shot and wow. Within a day my face already looked so much better. My pores are smaller, my face is brighter, and my stubborn acne vanished! The micro stub feels like a mini facial every time I use it and its gentle enough to use morning & night! Highly recommend if you are looking for a good face wash! And it’s cheap too!
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Must have the Olay micro sculpting cleanser is the best face wash I have used in a while. Its combination of gel exfoliates gently leaving a smooth finish. I LOVE using it in the morning it wakes me up for my day! Olay Micro Sculpting Scrub Cleanser
Weronika L.
Clifton
This was one of the few exfoliates that I used till the very last drop. It really smoothed my face and removes oils without dehydrating my skin. It also has a pleasant smell. I would recommend it and it has a great price.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
This is my first bottle, & after half the bottle, I have to say I really like it! It's smells nice right off the bat when you open it. The graininess to it isn't too harsh either. Sometimes I find that washes like this tend to be too harsh for my skin, this one seems to be perfect!
mallie l.
Huber Heights
This cleanser is great if you have large pores you wanna keep clean. I found it at Target, and was impressed with how it minimized my pores, along with cleaning them. All for a good, valuable price. I would recommend this if you have large pores.
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
Wow! Just purchased this today from Dollar General for right around $7 and it’s amazing. This cleanser will not disappoint. Works very well with sensitive skin. Great value. Can’t wait to see what my skin looks like when I finish the bottle!
Amber M.
Warren, MI
I really like this. I have sensitive skin, and it doesn't irritate it. I also like the scent, it isn't over powering. I feel is gives me skin a good cleaning without being too harsh. Also, it makes me skin very smooth after using it.
Sydney T.
I really enjoyed this cleanser! I put some of this on a little silicone scrubblet and really was able to work this into my pores and around my nose. I think it’s really helped to cleanse those areas and shrink the appearance of them
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Olay Micro Sculpting Scrub Cleanser Regenerist Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Concentrate, Face Booster 1.0 fl oz (30 ml) Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer what is everyones thoughts on these