BY OLAY

A refreshing moisturizer for men With a lightweight & non-greasy gel texture that penetrates rapidly into skin Enriched with vitamin B3 cucumber extract & mineral essences Helps minimize excessive oil & regulate excess sebum on skin Skin appears fresher smoother hydrated & balanced Perfect for normal to oily skin Product Line: Olay - Men Solutions - Day Care

Juan F.
I love this product my friend gifted to me cause it didn't work for him but I love it I use it every other day and is really effective for my skin. I would 100% recommend this product I have gifted to a couple of my friends.
Jamie S.
Pensacola, FL
My husband tried this. Although he didn't care much for the smell he said it did make his skin feel less agitated after shaving. It did make his skin a little oily though.
Juliana
South florida
This leaves your skin looking so soft and milky it last so long it makes you look like you just came out the shower five minutes ago totally recommend this good price local drug store !!
Lauren F.
Framingham , MA
Tried once because my mother had it in the house, did give my face a fresher look but I broke out a few days after starting use and can only assume it was from this new product.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I used this a lot because my face needed moisture but for some reason my face broke out. It wasn't pretty and I had to stop using it. I do think it adds moisture into your face. My sister uses it and she loves it. You won't be sorry if you buy this.
mackenzee s.
My fiance uses this when he needs a little pick me up and he always feels refreshed and ready to go. He works in a warehouse so this is amazing for him.
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
An amazing product I keep on hand as often as possible, possibly one of my top three favorite products! @Influenster, #OlayAtWalmart and #contest
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Great awesome product love using it and everything about it. not hrsh super gentle and easy to use ! use it at night mostly makes me feel good
Tyler Z.
I got this in a gift pack from a friend I really like it and it is so great for scrubbing off the dead skin and it makes me feel better
Leslie V.
Alamo, TX
I got this for my bf and he instantly saw results. He even recommended it to his coworkers and will def be repurchasing soon!