Olay Masks | Overnight Gel Mask | Firming

With Olay’s firming Overnight Gel Face Mask, you can sleep like a queen knowing this hydrating face mask works all hours to plump your skin with moisture and visibly firm your look. It’s specially formulated with a Vitamin A and Witch Hazel complex that helps skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep skin looking firm and tip top. Plus, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) improves skin’s moisture barrier and regenerates surface skin. These vitamins, paired with the hydrating benefits of Hyaluronic Acid, work hard for 24 hours to visibly firm and smooth. This formula is oil-free and won’t clog pores so feel free apply this mask every night (no rinse required) and you’ll wake up to firm, hydrated looking skin every day!

Would this help firm the area under my chin/neck? Or should I look for a different product
Start your review of Olay Masks | Overnight Gel Mask | Firming!
Karen E.
Temple
Olay Masks | Overnight Gel Mask | Firming uploaded by Karen E.
This is an amazing product! I started using it earlier this year...and I'm so pleased with the results with my mature skin. You apply at night just like a moisturizer and then wash it off in the morning. I use Olay Regenerist Cleansing Wipes to remove it. My moisturizer is easily 10x more effective since I began using this before bed. And the crepiness on my face and my decollatage has diminished! Highly recommend! Olay Masks | Overnight Gel Mask | Firming
Charity S.
I started using Olay Masks recently, Olay Overnight Gel Mask w/vitamin A Firming, Firms Skin While You Sleep. I rinse my face in the morning as per instructions, do not wash off. It works great! I got this product for Mother’s Day from my children and I absolutely love it! 🥰
Julia Y.
San Francisco
Olay Masks | Overnight Gel Mask | Firming uploaded by Julia Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Does hydrate the skin a little but I do not like how easily the gel can be transferred especially when it’s made to be applied overnight and it can be rubbed onto the pillow.
April S.
Toledo, OH
Olay Masks | Overnight Gel Mask | Firming uploaded by April S.
I am obsessed with this product. I received it as a gift from my Mom. I love the texture and the consistency, it's kind of 'fun' putting the gel on your face. But wow! Does it really make your face soft in the morning!! I will definetly purchase again. It is kinda pricey, but you can find sales and coupons! It also has an awesome scent to it as well. I cannot think of any CONS at this time. I really enjoy this product!
jean S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Olay Masks | Overnight Gel Mask | Firming uploaded by jean S.
I bought this product on Olay.com for 25% off free shipping plus 50% off clearance sale with code OLAY50 so I paid around $10 for this excellent skin product. A little goes along way I used this nightly for months & still have half a jar left so the jar lasts along time.Since its still available on clearance & Olay is running a holiday sale I also bought the hydrating version to try & will review that when I've had a chance to use it awhile. I do plan to stock up on this wonderful treat for my dry aging skin while its still available on Olay's website on clearance sale. It also worked on my aging hand skin I've suddenly noticed since turning 52 Olay Masks | Overnight Gel Mask | Firming so don't forget to rub into hands after applying to your face.
Jenae M.
Waseca, MN
Olay Masks | Overnight Gel Mask | Firming uploaded by Jenae M.
#Olay Firming Gel Night Mask is great for wrinkles and has made my face a lot smoother. Very effective. I love the scent of this gel. I put it on before bed. I might try the Vitamin C gel though. Highly recommend it.
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
I love how this masks smells! I’m not sure if I’m using it correctly or not, I put it on more like it’s a moisturizer than a mask, but It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. So even if I’m not putting enough on I’m seeing results.
Nina R.
Carmel, NY
Olay Masks | Overnight Gel Mask | Firming uploaded by Nina R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I started using this recently. As a 30 year old who wants to get started on keeping healthy and younger looking skin I use this mask early on in the night after cleansing. After washing it off in the morning I feel as though the skin looks tighter with a slight glow.
Kathy B.
Mundelein
I bought this on the olay website because the prices are better and you get rewards when you belong to olay rewards club.  Love, love , love this product.  Just bought my sister one because she commented on how nice my skin looked (I'm 66 years old). I wake up with soft, glowing skin!
Jennifer D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just started using this face mask overnight for the past week. It’s hydrating and feels good on the skin. If you have oily skin this may work for you. I’ve seen a little difference so far and I’m liking it. My fine lines are less noticeable. It says to be generous but honestly a little goes a long way. Since it’s a gel based mask it really doesn’t take much.