BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The No-rinse Formula Breaks Up And Dissolves Even The Heaviest Make-up Yet Is Gentle Enough To Use Daily For Eye Make-up Removal.
Removes Makeup, Including Waterproof Mascara
No-rinse Formula
Gentle Enough To Use Daily

Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-2, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide.

Hannah S.
Pangburn, AR
I really enjoyed using this makeup-removing product. The packaging was very nice. I have only used this product once. Still have the same bottle. I would say that it met my expectations but there is room for improvement.
Rosannette N.
More efficient than oily removers. Leaves sensitive eye skin creamy without being gooey. Removes most of liner and mascara in one try. But it's no longer on store shelves, so that's really disappointing. I'd like to see this product be judged successful so that Olay continues to manufacture it (many times, just when you've found a good cosmetic item, it's discontinued - how annoying!).
sandra g.
Good product, it's a bit drying around the eyes because I have super sensitive skin, but it works like magic. It removes all makeup products so easy and quick. It's a miracle product I enjoy using it occasionally, I would definitely recommend, if you don't have super sensitive skin
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
This really gets rid of those hard to get off waterproof mascara and eyeliner and it's very gentle on the skin. Way better than spending hours scrubbing it off with a face wipe. I really liked this and I would recommend this product to others out there.
Sydney K.
Jessup, PA
This makeup remover worked well but I found that it burned my eyes when I was using it. I have very sensitive skin though so that could be why. It did a good job other from that though. If you have sensitive skin it might not be the best option for you.
Brooke B.
This makeup remover did the job and took off a lot of my makeup residue. I didn't like the heavy cream feel so I used a little quantity each time. It smelled okay. It was effective and didn't burn. I would buy it again! I thought it was a good product.
Kayla T.
I really liked this makeup remover the only thing that I did not care for was how it left my skin feeling oily. I had to wash my eyes a couple times so that my lashes didn't feel greasy.
Ashleigh S.
Mount Carroll
I love this stuff. It removes my eye make up without leaving my eyes feeling like they are raw afterwards. It doesn’t take much of the product either so it makes the price worth it.
Chelsea P.
eastaboga, AL
This! No greasy feeling, easy application and removal of eye makeup, very moisturizing with no irritants noted to my eyes! And it's half the price of that other stuff and works twice as good! Definitely recommend.
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
It removes most makeup okay, but it's useless against my waterproof Lash Blast mascara. The "works even with waterproof mascaras" tag line is the main reason I bought it.