BY OLAY

Wet Cloths Cleanse Skin, Leaving You Makeup-free And Feeling Refreshed
To Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Even Stubborn Waterproof Mascara, Use These Soft Cloths Around Your Eyes, Face And Neck
Formula Contains Essence Of Honeysuckle And White Tea
Wipes Leave No Greasy Residue And Are Suitable For Many Skin Types (Oily, Combination, Dry, Normal)
Dermatologist Tested And Non-comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)
1 Pack, 25 Cloths

Water, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-32 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Glycereth-18, Dmdm Hydantoin, Dilauryl Citrate, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Mimi F.
I have used these facial wipes for several years and am very satisfied with them. They do a good job of cleaning the makeup off and cleansing the skin. Also, after I use the cloth, my skin feels soft and smooth. If you are looking for a good cleansing cloth, try this one.
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
Honestly these work, I'll admit it they take the makeup off. HOWEVER these things feel like acid sometimes. It can't be easy on the skin because oh my god for like five minutes after using these wipes my skin feels like it has so many chemicals on it. and don't even get me started on how it feels if i get it near my eye, they water for minutes after I've stopped. Safe to say i will not be repurchasing because i just honestly feel like this has to be stripping my skin of everything.
Julie M.
Wadsworth, OH
After using neutrogena for years, I️ decided to switch one day to these BEST DECISION EVER. They don’t dry up easy like the neutrogena ones, and they have a mild scent that’s good for sensitive skin. Gets every trace of makeup off as well. Buy these every time now. Love love love!
Kimberly Y.
Mt Prospect, IL
These are the only makeup wipes that do no irritate my skin. They remove all of my make with one cloth, and are great for sensitive skin.   They are comparable to the price of most makeup wipe removers, but in my opinion work far better.
Sammi G.
Kent
I use these makeup wipes every night before I go to bed. They work well to take off virtually all of my makeup. Waterproof mascara seems to be difficult to take off but other than that they are my go-to makeup removers.
Brittany T.
Concord , NC
I have only tried one other makeup wipes & that was the neutrogena & did not like it. It actually burned my skin. I do have sensitive skin so after that i gave up on makeup wipes until i saw these olay ones at the store& it was on clearance so i thought perfect time to try them. After one use i was in love! It did not burn my face leave a weird feeling residue behind it was perfect. Gently makeup wipe for skin yet tough on makeup removed my makeup with only one wipe. I will continue to buy these wipes. I have found my holy grail in makeup wipes. Good luck getting me off of these
Stacy S.
I received this product in a Target Beauty Box a while back. It was so easy to use and I love the way that it cleaned my face without any rough irritation. I will definitely consider buying this again in the future
Debra P.
oakridge
Olay Make-Up Remover Wet Cloths I received a sample of these at Wal-Mart I was disappointed I was expecting it to remove all of my make up from at least my face and forehead I didn't have much hope for my eyes but I have it a shot anyways ...they didn't seem to clean anything off at all it was more like they just moved my make up around on my face , and only wound up clumping my eye make up really bad .
.. I cannot recommend these to anyone unless you are just looking for like a wet nap kind of thing ...i rinsed my face with water to make sure i was right to think it hadn't taken it off and what I found when I raised up was a horribly patchy messy grit on my face so I just had to clean my face with dove soap and that was much better price point I'm not sure about since it was a free sample
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I love by these makeup removing wipes. They are Fragrance free (I have very sensitive skin) and they don't leave my face feeling oily after. They are super affordable and they remove even the most waterproof mascara or eyeliner without much trouble. Will recommend to anyone.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in my August Target beauty box and I must say that I really like these makeup remover wipes. They’re very gentle and aren’t really scented.These leave me with no irritation and remove some of my longer lasting and even waterproof makeup. Many makeup remover wipes make this claim but I’ve found few that actually do!
Jennifer S.
Are these good for sensitive skin?
Aimee S.
Are these the only make up wipes from this brand?
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using Almay makeup remover pads for a few months now. Im hesitant to try new makeup remover pads for the reason that once I purchased a store brand before and they left my skin dry and didn't remove all my makeup. Has anybody tried these olay cloths and can tell me if it's going to get the job done. Even removing dirt and without leaving my face dry. Thank you