BY OLAY #94 in Face Wipes

Wet Cloths Cleanse Skin, Leaving You Makeup-free And Feeling Refreshed
To Wipe Away Dirt, Oil And Even Stubborn Waterproof Mascara, Use These Soft Cloths Around Your Eyes, Face And Neck
Formula Contains Essence Of Honeysuckle And White Tea
Wipes Leave No Greasy Residue And Are Suitable For Many Skin Types (Oily, Combination, Dry, Normal)
Dermatologist Tested And Non-comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)
1 Pack, 25 Cloths

Water, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-32 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Glycereth-18, Dmdm Hydantoin, Dilauryl Citrate, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
Honestly these work, I'll admit it they take the makeup off. HOWEVER these things feel like acid sometimes. It can't be easy on the skin because oh my god for like five minutes after using these wipes my skin feels like it has so many chemicals on it. and don't even get me started on how it feels if i get it near my eye, they water for minutes after I've stopped. Safe to say i will not be repurchasing because i just honestly feel like this has to be stripping my skin of everything.
Jo M.
Not the best product that I've used. The wipes were not evenly moisturized and I would get a burning sensation on my eyelids. They state to be fragrance free, but they had an odd smell to them which made them unpleasant to use. Price wise, I'm mixed because I had the pack which contained 7 towelettes, which is surprising since most contain at least 10. I will not be using these again.
Mairelys L.
Naples, FL
I love these wipes. I first started using the liquid makeup remover but when a friend of mine recommended these wipes I went to go try it and it was the best thing I ever did. They smell so good and leave my face feeling soft and smelling good. They are very soft and not rough like some other wipes. They don’t hurt my face at all. Now I always recommend these all my family and friends and some strangers I see at some stores. The prices is very good and worth it. I will never using anything else but these. Love it
Heather M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I loved these! I always use a wipe to remove my makeup before washing my face, and these are so much better than the expensive Clinique ones. They remove all my makeup and don’t shred or tear in the process. Great value for the money and I highly recommend!
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
Nope. 👎🏻 I bought these because my normal wipes were sold out and these were the next name brand ones that were cheap. Should have known for the price this wasn’t going to be good. To start off with they smell like pure chemicals, almost like paint. The wipes take off make up but after like 3 wipes.... so not cost effective. There’s hardly any product on the wipes. ALSO these BURN my eyes, like straight burns them so badly that my eyes water And hurt like crazy afterwards. Lastly, my face just doesn’t feel clean using these. It’s a nope.
Julie M.
Canal Fulton, OH
After using neutrogena for years, I️ decided to switch one day to these BEST DECISION EVER. They don’t dry up easy like the neutrogena ones, and they have a mild scent that’s good for sensitive skin. Gets every trace of makeup off as well. Buy these every time now. Love love love!
Marsha S.
Elon, NC
#Influenster
Olay Make-Up Remover Wet Cloths
Help keep my 15 sport club scout religious activity preteens face free from blemishes
Sammi G.
Kent
I use these makeup wipes every night before I go to bed. They work well to take off virtually all of my makeup. Waterproof mascara seems to be difficult to take off but other than that they are my go-to makeup removers.
Mimi F.
I have used these facial wipes for several years and am very satisfied with them. They do a good job of cleaning the makeup off and cleansing the skin. Also, after I use the cloth, my skin feels soft and smooth. If you are looking for a good cleansing cloth, try this one.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great product to remove dirt and most makeup but I cant remove mascara without really having to rub it off and I don’t like that because it’s not good for your eyes . Probably won’t purchase again.
Jennifer S.
Are these good for sensitive skin?
Aimee S.
Are these the only make up wipes from this brand?
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using Almay makeup remover pads for a few months now. Im hesitant to try new makeup remover pads for the reason that once I purchased a store brand before and they left my skin dry and didn't remove all my makeup. Has anybody tried these olay cloths and can tell me if it's going to get the job done. Even removing dirt and without leaving my face dry. Thank you