BY OLAY

The Scent Of Fresh Orchids Engages The Senses, And The Long-lasting Moisture Hydrates Skin For Up To 24 Hours. This Moisturizing Body Lotion Enriches And Smoothes For Skin That’s Soft To The Touch.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Orchis Morio Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 33, Green 3

• I have been having this bottle for a while now. I have ne...5 Answers
  • Where have you purchased this product? I see the body wa...6 Answers
Olay Luscious Orchid Body Lotion
  • "One of my #favorite scented #bodylotions! It was part of a set, so I got the matching #bodywash too! The lotion goes on smooth and hydrates all day! The scent lasts a long time too and paired with the right #bodymist and #perfume, I'm set for the day! #Loveit #Olay " in 7 reviews
  • "This lotion smells so good and makes your skin feel soft for hours!! I got it as a gift a few years back and I constantly use it. I would recommend this to my friends who have dry skin issues and love affordable lotion." in 3 reviews
Shelby F.
Austin
Purchased at: Walmart
Olay luscious orchid body lotion will alwaya be my favorite go to lotion💖. You know that feeling when you feel like you have dry skin but you don't & it drives you crazy to the point you have to keep putting lotion on well thats me , when i use this i don't have that problem anymore 😊 it makes my feet , arms , hands , legs super soft for 24/hr so i only put lotion on once everyday after showers it's amazing plus the smell❤💕😥.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This lotion is amazing! I got it with a gift set, and was afraid it would break out my skin. I have been wearing ot all day, and it hasn't irritated my skin at all. The scent lasts all day, and my skin feels so smooth even at the end of the day!
Catherine M.
Omaha, NE
Favorite lotion if all time it keeps my skin nice and soft.Moisturized and it smells great .The only thing is it is very hard to find in stores .I looked in every store around town ,but nothing .I feel so lost ,but I did find it in a convenient store .
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
This smells amazing and works very well.  I use it after I get out of the shower and it absorbs right into my skin and leaves it smelling fresh and feeling soft. I also use right after shaving and my legs feel smooth and look so shiny. It doesn't leave a residue and leaves my skin smelling good for a long time.
Jillian A.
Received this as a Xmas gift and like it pretty good. Great for after showers to rehydrate after shaving. Smells nice not to fragrant but fresh. Soaks into the skin with no residue left behind and lasts all night too.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
I have always been a fan of olay lotion it is so moisturizing but doesnt leave you feeling all greasy even when applying it right after a shower and this one smells sooo amazing! I would recomend it to everyone
Carmen C.
This is the best lotion ever! Really works and the smell is so nice. It’s a great value and easy to find in stores. Yes, it met my expectations very effective product, I would buy it again and do recommend.
Montana M.
Sibley, LA
This is by far the best lotion I've ever put on my body I absolutely love this product I haven't been able to find it in like 4 years an it's sad because it's awesome!
Morgan L.
Clarksville, TN
Best stuff ever I use it after I get out of the shower and when I wake up it’s so nice on the skin and I love it I would so buy it again it’s not expensive at all no improvement needed it’s great and I would so recommend
member-2ee44
I like this product. It smells great. The bottle is nice. I like how it dispenses. But for some reason it breaks me out. So I myself cant use it. I do have sensitive skin. In all honestly I believe it is the fragrance that upsets my skin.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Where have you purchased this product? I see the body wash all the time but I can't find this lotion.
Renee H.
bedford, TX
I have been having this bottle for a while now. I have never opened it and used it. Does this stuff smell good. Do you think its ok to use on sensitive skin.

Walmart