BY OLAY

With Jojoba Butter Crushed Orchid Extract Skin-nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture 1 Deeply moisturizing formula nourishes skin with a mouth-watering fragrance 4 Combines one ribbon of advanced Olay moisturizers with one ribbon of cleansing body wash 3 Infused with jojoba extract and the exotic scent of fresh orchids Discover the lush, flourishing beauty of the Amazon when you plunge into this rich lather with jojoba butter and crushed orchid extract. Feel it envelop your body like a botanical-infused steam treatment.

• I love this body wash but I thought it was discontinued.. Can any...4 Answers
  • I've seen this body wash at the store and it looks so amazing!! D...2 Answers
Olay Luscious Embrace with Ribbons Body Wash
  • "Great moisturizing body wash. Smells good and lathers well. Great for sensitive skin." in 14 reviews
  • "I will always have this body wash in my bathrooms!! I cannot get enough of the silky texture and the fragrance is intoxicating!! It lasts all day long! Its so gentle but does such a great job! It's definitely my go to body wash by far!! I would definitely recommend for dry skin! " in 8 reviews
  • "Great moisturizing body wash. Smells good and lathers well. Great for sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
Montana M.
Porum, OK
This has been my OG body wash for like 10 years. I LOVE the smell of it, and it makes my skin feel really soft.. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I have noticed that it creates a film or something on my body, and the bathtub as well. Idk if it’s all the oils building up or what. Still love it, but wish it didn’t do that.
Livvy L.
I was looking for a new body wash and my friend recommended me this one. This one had more than what I was expecting from it. I'm usually not the most keen on the scent of lavender but this one doesn't bother me. It's a really good scent. I have very dry skin and this one makes me feel so moisturized. It's super thick so you don't need a lot; the size of a quarter will probably do it honestly. It's so creamy and lathers up really well. I would recommend this body wash for others and will probably go for this one again!
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
This is by far the single best body wash I have ever used in my entire life--and I've used a lot. This one actually, truly moisturizes your skin and actually, truly leaves you smelling heavenly. No need for additional lotion after using this. Even Dove doesn't compete with Olay Ribbons.

The lather is thick and everything you could want. It seems to come out of the bottle looking lumpy, but don't be fooled! Start fluffing it up in your shower pouf and be amazed. You'll want to wrap yourself in this as much as you can... You'll never go back to anything else.
Erica S.
Lafayette, LA
This specific soap is my favorite because it not only leaves my skin smelling so scrumptious but it also leaves my skin moisturized and that is what many soaps fail to do but not this one along with several of their other soaps!!! I recommend this soap to anybody
tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
I love how moisturizing this felt IN THE SHOWER. But I feel like after I dry myself off and throughout the day my skin doesn’t feel moisturized. It smells good, and feels great, but I wouldn’t repurchase it for my dry skin, as I want something to have an all day moisturizing property.
ZAAKEYLIA L.
Oxford, MS
This body wash smells amazing. It’s so thick and moisturizes my skin. A little goes a long way. It smells amazing.  However it is on the pricey side for a body wash. But it’s worth the price in the end. I would recommend this product. I buy from Walmart.
Coral B.
This is by far my favorite body wash! I love Olay. It makes my skin so soft and it smells amazing! My skin was always so dry before using this but now it's always so soft!
Tanesha H.
I LOVE this wash! It has a wonderful smell and cleans well; while keeping your skin hydrated in the process! I struggle with dry skin after showering but not with this!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love Olay Moisture Ribbons Plus in the Shea + Lavender Oil scent. The first thing you notice is the soothing, wonderful aroma of lavender. When you dispense the product, you can actually feel the amazing moisture of the product. The creamy lather and moisture provided by this product are amazing! It even has enough moisture and creaminess to be used as a shaving gel/cream. You do not need a separate moisturizer after using this product, therefore saving you time and money! You will also notice a dramatic difference in your skin's health because it will no longer be dry. I highly recommend this amazing product!
Victoria G.
My new favorite body wash! It leaves my skin feeling silky, without feeling like there is a film over it, and I have experienced no dryness or tightening... I have the Lavender and Shea butter, and the smell is amazing. Not like perfume, or sickeningly strong, but very delicate and relaxing. I will definitely be repurchasing this!
I love this body wash but I thought it was discontinued.. Can anyone tell me if I can still buy it? Thank you
Kelsey W.
I've seen this body wash at the store and it looks so amazing!! Does it work well? What are your opinions on it? Is it worth buying?