BY OLAY

With Jojoba Butter Crushed Orchid Extract Skin-nourishing formula provides long-lasting moisture 1 Deeply moisturizing formula nourishes skin with a mouth-watering fragrance 4 Combines one ribbon of advanced Olay moisturizers with one ribbon of cleansing body wash 3 Infused with jojoba extract and the exotic scent of fresh orchids Discover the lush, flourishing beauty of the Amazon when you plunge into this rich lather with jojoba butter and crushed orchid extract. Feel it envelop your body like a botanical-infused steam treatment.

• I love this body wash but I thought it was discontinued.....4 Answers
  • I've seen this body wash at the store and it looks so ama...2 Answers
Olay Luscious Embrace with Ribbons Body Wash
  • "Great moisturizing body wash. Smells good and lathers well. Great for sensitive skin." in 14 reviews
  • "I will always have this body wash in my bathrooms!! I cannot get enough of the silky texture and the fragrance is intoxicating!! It lasts all day long! Its so gentle but does such a great job! It's definitely my go to body wash by far!! I would definitely recommend for dry skin! " in 8 reviews
Livvy L.
I was looking for a new body wash and my friend recommended me this one. This one had more than what I was expecting from it. I'm usually not the most keen on the scent of lavender but this one doesn't bother me. It's a really good scent. I have very dry skin and this one makes me feel so moisturized. It's super thick so you don't need a lot; the size of a quarter will probably do it honestly. It's so creamy and lathers up really well. I would recommend this body wash for others and will probably go for this one again!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love this ribbon body wash... It is so cool and honestly beautiful. It has an amazing sweet smell.. not too overwhelming, but just enough to last with you... It lathers well and really allows you to feel clean and refreshed. It doesn't cause me to breakout and really makes me feel moisutized and hydrated for a long time. No residue is left behind either. I def recommend. It is affordable and a great choice. It is also pretty thick so you only need a little bit and the bottle lasts a long time!
Cara J.
I'm going to be honest I bought this because of the aesthetic of the bottle with the different colored stripes going throughout. It's so neat to me how it comes out of the bottle the same way. The lavender scent is my favorite. I have really dry skin and it helps me to not be so itchy after a bath. Also, the scent sticks around for a few hours. So you smell really good for a while after.
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
This is by far the single best body wash I have ever used in my entire life--and I've used a lot. This one actually, truly moisturizes your skin and actually, truly leaves you smelling heavenly. No need for additional lotion after using this. Even Dove doesn't compete with Olay Ribbons.

The lather is thick and everything you could want. It seems to come out of the bottle looking lumpy, but don't be fooled! Start fluffing it up in your shower pouf and be amazed. You'll want to wrap yourself in this as much as you can... You'll never go back to anything else.
Trista I.
I've been using this product for years. It leaves my skin soft, I don't have to buy shaving cream, and it smells really good and it makes me smell good for the whole day. The product actually last a long time too so I don't have to buy it as often. I recommend this to anyone!
đź’śCarol J.
La Puente , CA
One of my favorite body wash , love the way it leave my skin so soft I really wish it had more of a stronger fragrance on the skin like the bottle smells , price point is good for the amount of product in bottle would highly recommend.
Ashleigh L.
Mayville, NY
My mother introduced me to this body wash years ago and I’ve been using it ever since! It’s my go-to suggestion if anyone ever needs a good moisturizing body wash that also smells incredible without being too overwhelming. The lather you get from this body wash genuinely feels like you’re wrapped in silk. It’s a pure luxury at an affordable price. Highly recommend!!
Montana M.
Port Lavaca, Texas
This has been my OG body wash for like 10 years. I LOVE the smell of it, and it makes my skin feel really soft.. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I have noticed that it creates a film or something on my body, and the bathtub as well. Idk if it’s all the oils building up or what. Still love it, but wish it didn’t do that.
Michelle T.
Lake Mary
I’ve used this stuff for years. It’s like washing your body with lotion, it leaves your skin so soft. The scent is amazing. Leave you smelling good all day. The price is great. Would highly recommend
Kortney E.
Love this body wash! It’s perfect for my very sensitive skin and has a very light calming fragrance to it! Leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated with no irritation!
I love this body wash but I thought it was discontinued.. Can anyone tell me if I can still buy it? Thank you
Kelsey W.
I've seen this body wash at the store and it looks so amazing!! Does it work well? What are your opinions on it? Is it worth buying?