BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Olay Luscious Embrace Cleansing Body Wash, discover the lush, flourishing beauty of the Amazon when you plunge into this rich lather with jojoba butter and crushed orchid extract. Feel it envelop your body like a botanical-infused steam treatment.

• What is the biggest size I can find of this product and w...2 Answers
  • How us this product work with your skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Diana L.
Snohomish
In love with this product!! The formula of it is so smooth and soft, and leaves the skin feeling incredible after. I even use it to shave my legs and armpits and I have never had a razor burn since. I would recommend this product to everyone. The scent stays on your skin for a very long time.
Melissa S.
Stratford
My Grandparents bought me a massive 3 Pack of these massive Olay Body Wash. It smells good, suds up good with a loofah and boy do you get A LOT, so it lasts awhile. The smell doesn't linger for too long, but you still need to moisturize afterwards. If you're interested in a good brand, simple and easy, go for this!
Breanne W.
KETTERING, OH
Olay Luscious Embrace Cleansing Body Wash smells amazing I love the scent of it and it lingers all day for me especially in the bathroom after a shower. I recommend this to women who want to smell nice and have a good body wash!!
Amber R.
I like all of the Olay body washes. This is one of my favorite scents though. I found it at Target. It has a nice lather. It's a pretty big bottle and is less than $5! It didn't irritate my sensitive skin and is pretty moisturizing. I would recommend this one.
Leanne M.
levittown
My absolute favorite body wash I’ve used so far. My skin feels more hydrated and I definitely feel an improvement as compared to body washes in the past. The scent is amazing and long lasting and I get comments on it all day long. A bit more expensive compared to Olays other soap but definitely worth it.
Gabriella G.
Olyphant, PA
My favorite body wash! Love the smell and it leaves my skin feeling great. After a full day at work I can still smell it which is awesome! Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Definitely a favorite part of my everyday routine!
Kimberly C.
San Antonio, TX
The scent is delightful and makes your shower very soothing and relaxing. It's not really soapy as it is a lather. It makes your smell like a snack all day and keeps you soft.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I bought this body wash by recommendation of Influenster telling me okay was on sale. This body wash smells so good and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Glad I bought this and will buy again!
Mollee W.
I'd stopped using scented soaps for a while, while I was nursing my brand new daughter. Didn't want to overhwelm her senses. She's now six months so I don't worry as much and as a mom it's been such a treat to go back to heavenly scented soaps like this one. It's sweet and romantic and honestly sometimes we just need to feel like we smell good. I feel clean and refreshed after using this soap. I love the scent!
Kayla P.
Cudahy, WI
Olay makes my favorite body washes! They are a great drugstore product and the price is right! They are super moisturizing and all the different scents are amazing! They are gentle on the skin but yet you definitely get that clean feel. I would definitely recommend it to someone!
Nay C.
What is the biggest size I can find of this product and where it would be?
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
How us this product work with your skin?