BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Olay Luscious Embrace Cleansing Body Wash, discover the lush, flourishing beauty of the Amazon when you plunge into this rich lather with jojoba butter and crushed orchid extract. Feel it envelop your body like a botanical-infused steam treatment.

• What is the biggest size I can find of this product and w...2 Answers
  • How us this product work with your skin?1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
This sent OMG it is so amazing you have to try this. All of their brands is good but I think the this line is even better. The moisture that they put in and the feel of your skin after using this is like you used a lotion in the shower but you didn't lotions that use in the shower tend to be messy and gross where is this is just a body wash.
Diana L.
Snohomish
In love with this product!! The formula of it is so smooth and soft, and leaves the skin feeling incredible after. I even use it to shave my legs and armpits and I have never had a razor burn since. I would recommend this product to everyone. The scent stays on your skin for a very long time.
Mari L.
Milwaukee
So I absolutely love this body wash and goes on very silky and smooth I have tried this a few different times and I’m up SAST with the smell I definitely would go buy it again
Breanne W.
KETTERING, OH
Olay Luscious Embrace Cleansing Body Wash smells amazing I love the scent of it and it lingers all day for me especially in the bathroom after a shower. I recommend this to women who want to smell nice and have a good body wash!!
Amber R.
I like all of the Olay body washes. This is one of my favorite scents though. I found it at Target. It has a nice lather. It's a pretty big bottle and is less than $5! It didn't irritate my sensitive skin and is pretty moisturizing. I would recommend this one.
Leanne M.
levittown
My absolute favorite body wash I’ve used so far. My skin feels more hydrated and I definitely feel an improvement as compared to body washes in the past. The scent is amazing and long lasting and I get comments on it all day long. A bit more expensive compared to Olays other soap but definitely worth it.
Gabriella G.
Olyphant, PA
My favorite body wash! Love the smell and it leaves my skin feeling great. After a full day at work I can still smell it which is awesome! Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Definitely a favorite part of my everyday routine!
Kimberly C.
San Antonio, TX
The scent is delightful and makes your shower very soothing and relaxing. It's not really soapy as it is a lather. It makes your smell like a snack all day and keeps you soft.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I bought this body wash by recommendation of Influenster telling me okay was on sale. This body wash smells so good and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Glad I bought this and will buy again!
Daniella D.
Smells amazing and fruity, so great for summer.
Affordable at any drugstore.
I personally finished 2 bottles last summer!
Gentle on skin, leaves skin soft.
Tbh, I basically grew out of the fruity scent now I like more mature smelling body washes, if that makes any sense lol..

But I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Nay C.
What is the biggest size I can find of this product and where it would be?
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
How us this product work with your skin?

back