BY OLAY

Breakthrough Whip Moisturizer Delivers Powerful Skincare With A Light As Air Finish
Brightening Formula, With Broad Spectrum Spf 25, Evens Skin Tone & Minimizes Appearance Of Pores
Made With Active Rush Technology That Transforms From Cream To Liquid On Skin For Instant Absorption
Weightless Formula Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth With A Matte Finish
Immediately Leaves A Breathable Feel Without Compromising Potency

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 8.0%, Octisalate 4.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Dimethicone, Panthenol**, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract***, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Inositol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Peg-100 Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Fragrance, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bht, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate
*Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Green Tea

Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
  • "I was very impressed with Olay Luminous Whip. I have dry skin and the cold weather hasn't been helping obviously. Luminous Whip has a very light almost flowery fragrance to it when applying. Very pleasant! It's consistency is very light and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin nor does it leave the skin greasy feeling. It absorbs fast and leaves your skin fresh and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product!" in 3 reviews
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer I received a free sample while in Target shopping and this stuff is AMAZING! It feels so light but does an amazing job. My skin breaks out if the wind blows wrong and I didn't get 1 zit even after multiple uses!!
Samantha C.
Corona, CA
Was very happy with this moisturizer my problem is that when I usually use moisturizers is that they don't dry as fast so applying makeup after is a pain. Olay whip was matte and dried quickly after application but still leaving my skin feeling moisturized and soft.
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
Got a couple samples in some magazines. I’m not sure how much the full size costs, but I want it. It feels amazing on your face. I usually use gel moisturizers, but I would totally use this every day.
Andrea P.
Geraldine, AL
I LOVE this moisturizer. It smells WONDERFUL and deeply moisturizes your face without making it oily. If I could change anything about it I’d want the moisture to last more than a couple of hours.
Sandy H.
Olay luminous whip face moisturizer promises a light as air finish that keeps skin matte, smooth, and shine free. That’s definitely the experience I had when I tried a sample. My face is very dry and usually matte moisturizers are heavy and make my face even more dry, but the Olay moisturizer kept it matte and added the hydration my skin craves. My pores were minimized, and my skin was luminous and shine free. It also evened out my skin tone and took my redness away. My face felt so soft the whole day, even after I washed it that night. I was only given a one day sample from PINCHme so I can’t say that it has lasting results if you use it over time, but I did love it the day I used it. I was given this sample free for review purposes, but my opinions are my own.
Kyy 🦄.
Bronx, NY
I found an sample is this in my mom magazine and I can say that when I put this on my face it is very true to their name. The MOISTURE in this cream is ridiculous. Olay did not come to play in 2018, they snatching coins left and right. My coins will be snatched to because this cream is LIFE!!!!!
Crystal P.
I received a sample of this moisturizer. And I really enjoyed it. Really wish the sample was bigger haha. But. Am definitely thinking about purchasing the product! (:
Sherry N.
Ypsilanti Township
This stuff is so amazing. I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel. It's light weight, smells great and feels so luxurious on. Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
Meril C.
Marion, IL
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this from Pinchme. This OLAY LUMINOUS WHIP is just like the Regenerist Whip except with a different scent which I don't really like or care for. It has the same lightweight texture that's absorbed quickly, leaving a smooth finish that's a good base for makeup. However I did not notice it being more "luminous" than the Regenerist version.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
What do you think of this? Does this actually work? Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
Eva🌞✈️🌸 K.
Is this one good for combination skin and for the people that have tried it,did it give you break outs?
Tori N.
Prospect Hts, IL
Does it keep your Face hydrated without being oily?
jessica c.
Otonabee, ON
Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer I received a sample of this recently and absolutely loved it! The formula is super moisturizing and is non greasy. Have you tried it? Where is it sold?
Devonne J.
Browns Mills, NJ
Im curious to know if those who’ve used this feel it’s worth the cost. They sent a $3 coupon and quite frankly, for something that retails for $33, that just isn’t enough to spark my interest to try it. I’m not doubting that it does what it says but I am wondering if there’s something that does just the same for a way less pricy cost