BY OLAY

Breakthrough Whip Moisturizer Delivers Powerful Skincare With A Light As Air Finish
Brightening Formula, With Broad Spectrum Spf 25, Evens Skin Tone & Minimizes Appearance Of Pores
Made With Active Rush Technology That Transforms From Cream To Liquid On Skin For Instant Absorption
Weightless Formula Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth With A Matte Finish
Immediately Leaves A Breathable Feel Without Compromising Potency

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 8.0%, Octisalate 4.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Dimethicone, Panthenol**, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract***, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Inositol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Peg-100 Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Fragrance, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bht, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate
*Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Green Tea

Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
  • "I was very impressed with Olay Luminous Whip. I have dry skin and the cold weather hasn't been helping obviously. Luminous Whip has a very light almost flowery fragrance to it when applying. Very pleasant! It's consistency is very light and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin nor does it leave the skin greasy feeling. It absorbs fast and leaves your skin fresh and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product!" in 3 reviews
Jennifer T.
Alright. So first time I tried this it was a free sample through PINCHMe. The sample was super tiny BUT that’s all it took for me to fall in love with the texture. Usually when I see that something is “whipped” I think more air than product. This luminous whip is an exception. It is so light and absorbs into the skin very quick with no greasy feel all while leaving skin moisturized. I was so impressed that I did end up buying a full sized (but with spf) while it was on sale at Walgreens. Usually I don’t go for drugstore brands for moisturizer but Olay has won many awards for the original versions of these moisturizers and I hope these are no exception. I’m so blown away by this moisturizer and I would recommend it.
LaShandra L.
This is a must buy. Its lightweight but provides moisture. Works great under foundation. Can't wait to try the other two whip moisturizers. Right now its my favorite.
Jennifer R.
Saint Albans
The Olay Whips Luminous Moisturizer is the bee's knees! Not only is this a brightening face moisturizer, containing niacinamide, but it also doubles as a primer! The texture is light and airy, hence the whips, but feels like butter when you smooth it on. It absorbs relatively quick and has a mild scent. It definitely brightens the skin, hydrates, smooths the texture of the skin and fills in fine lines and pores. The tub style packaging makes it easy to get every last bit of product and the design is simple but beautiful. I'll definitely repurchase this product except next time I'm going to try it in the SPF formulation. Great product!
megan c.
I received a sample of this product with a magazine and I found in to be nice.It has a light fruity like scent kinda like watermelon. It claims to be light as air and I found that to be true. It has an unique feel on the skin. Its moisturizing yet not greasy kinda like a cream to powder finish. The sample size was small but I would like to try again to get a better feel on how my skin would be like with continuous use.
Cayla T.
Notus, ID
I expected this cream to be more foamy in texture but it wasn't. I got a sample and while it helped with moisture it did not meat my expectations. I would not purchase Olay whipped moisturizer.
Shemeida R.
Albuquerque
When I applied Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer, I  was surprised by its initial greasy filmy feel, which transformed into luxurious lightweight moisture, that lasted all day. My face felt kissed by the morning dew and not greasy at all. I felt as though I had a protective layer on my face that smelled great.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
This moisturizer feels great on my skin. I put it on after washing my face and my skin feels so beautifully soft. It's a thinner consistency than other moisturizers I've tried, so it spreads on and absorbs very easily and quickly. It also has a very pleasant scent that I enjoyed and made me feel even more feminine for using it.
Lacy M.
Friant, CA
This product smelled good and was very lightweight. It soaked into my skin and did not feel oily. I did not feel that it left my skin very hydrated. I still saw some dry patches, which my current moisturizer takes care of. I feel that the brand that I am using now is far better at actually hydrating my face. I do not see any benefits to me from this product.
Teresa M.
Wow! I just received a magazine with a sample inside of #olaywhips . Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer At 1st when you open it smells awesome. The smell is very nice not strong or annoying headache smell. The cream is very light weight as advertised. I must say It is the best facial cream I have used yet.
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer I received a free sample while in Target shopping and this stuff is AMAZING! It feels so light but does an amazing job. My skin breaks out if the wind blows wrong and I didn't get 1 zit even after multiple uses!!
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
What do you think of this? Does this actually work? Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
Eva🌞✈️🌸 K.
Is this one good for combination skin and for the people that have tried it,did it give you break outs?
Tori N.
Prospect Hts, IL
Does it keep your Face hydrated without being oily?
jessica c.
Otonabee, ON
Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer I received a sample of this recently and absolutely loved it! The formula is super moisturizing and is non greasy. Have you tried it? Where is it sold?
Devonne J.
Browns Mills, NJ
Im curious to know if those who’ve used this feel it’s worth the cost. They sent a $3 coupon and quite frankly, for something that retails for $33, that just isn’t enough to spark my interest to try it. I’m not doubting that it does what it says but I am wondering if there’s something that does just the same for a way less pricy cost