BY OLAY

Breakthrough Whip Moisturizer Delivers Powerful Skincare With A Light As Air Finish
Brightening Formula, With Broad Spectrum Spf 25, Evens Skin Tone & Minimizes Appearance Of Pores
Made With Active Rush Technology That Transforms From Cream To Liquid On Skin For Instant Absorption
Weightless Formula Leaves Skin Feeling Soft & Smooth With A Matte Finish
Immediately Leaves A Breathable Feel Without Compromising Potency

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 8.0%, Octisalate 4.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Dimethicone, Panthenol**, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract***, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Inositol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Peg-100 Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Fragrance, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bht, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate
*Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Green Tea

Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
  • "I was very impressed with Olay Luminous Whip. I have dry skin and the cold weather hasn't been helping obviously. Luminous Whip has a very light almost flowery fragrance to it when applying. Very pleasant! It's consistency is very light and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin nor does it leave the skin greasy feeling. It absorbs fast and leaves your skin fresh and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product!" in 3 reviews
Diana D.
Coraopolis, PA
I had tried another moisturizer in this line and I abolsutely loved it. I finally got this one and I'm still as happy as I was with the sample I tried. It's light and non greasy, it leaves my face feeling wonderful. It also has a pleasant scent that leaves my face smelling lovely as well. I LOVE this moisturizer and I'm making this my main go to product.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Ok so I came across a sample of this in my March Cosmopolitan magazine so I gave it a try. It is very rich feeling, creamy or "whipped" as it says lol. It smells pleasant and isn't heavy on your skin absorbed quickly as well. It is a good moisturizer but I didn't find anything LUMINOUS about it and at close to $40 a bottle you could try a higher end product.
Sarah L.
Thomasville
I love this moisturizer !! It keeps my face silly smooth! Helps with excess oils and does not add excess oils to your face! I ordered or off amazon for the first time and will be using it again :) I would love for it to be a slight bit cheaper but other than that no complaints !
Kd A.
Fort Mill
I am so excited that I received this in my Target beauty box! I have aging skin that needs moisture. The Olay whip moisturizer gives me the hydration I need without that greasy feeling that some creams can leave. I am so glad to have this in my daily routine!
Kristi A.
I received a sample of this and wanted to try it out since my other moisturizer was not working for my skin. This product controls shine, makes my face feel soft, and makes my face hydrated. It works well for me under makeup. I like the scent it has and it’s not too strong.
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Target
My skin has never looked this good and I’m not even kidding. I have used the most expensive Sunday Riley products and it still doesn’t compare. It’s pricey for a drugstore moisturizer but beyond worth it ! My redness is gone, my face is clear, and glowing this morning.
Jeanette J.
La Puente , CA
I received a sample from a magazine and I absolutely loved this moisturizer! I never ever moisturize my face and I absolutely liked how refreshed my face felt after I put this cream on. It’s super light and fluffy and when putting on it turns to liquid for faster absorption.
Kimberly D.
San Antonio, TX
I found a couple of samples of this in magazines I subscribe to and it's not one bit oily! It's gentle and absorbs quickly into my skin. It's as if I have nothing on my face at all...and this was a day where I went make-up free. My face was oil-free all day!
Kate S.
Walworth, NY
This is my favorite moisturizer! It’s so smooth and leaves my face glowing and soft. The formula is quick absorbing without leaving any oily feeling. The smell is pleasant and a little goes a long wayOlay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer SPF 25
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I really enjoyed the sample I received of this Olay Luminous Whip. I thought the smell of it was amazing and I liked how it quickly seeped into skin without any sticky feeling. My skin felt hydrated. I am not sure how it will work over time but I otherwise enjoyed it as a moisturizer.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
What do you think of this? Does this actually work? Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
Eva🌞✈️🌸 K.
Is this one good for combination skin and for the people that have tried it,did it give you break outs?
Tori N.
Prospect Hts, IL
Does it keep your Face hydrated without being oily?
jessica c.
Otonabee, ON
Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer I received a sample of this recently and absolutely loved it! The formula is super moisturizing and is non greasy. Have you tried it? Where is it sold?
Devonne J.
Browns Mills, NJ
Im curious to know if those who’ve used this feel it’s worth the cost. They sent a $3 coupon and quite frankly, for something that retails for $33, that just isn’t enough to spark my interest to try it. I’m not doubting that it does what it says but I am wondering if there’s something that does just the same for a way less pricy cost